Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Sir I saw you posts here, but when you posted , I have no one unanswered email.
Do you send it still from same e-mail ?
Hello sir yes my email is the same...you send me last email 1+ month before thst you resend the false order...and ofcourse i appreciate it but i send you 4 emails to send me the teacking number without answer.....i have zero problems with you the last 3 years and every time your staff is awesome but i dont know the problem with me now ...

Yeah hopefully you figure out the USA thing. Sent me wrong package the first time, then 5 weeks later get the right package with 1 less bottle.

Taking some time off to the USA might be a good thing.

package delivered today to Spain, nor 3 weeks of payment. the first time and very happy. I even include an anastrozole sample. now to try it.

Hello sir yes my email is the same...you send me last email 1+ month before thst you resend the false order...and ofcourse i appreciate it but i send you 4 emails to send me the teacking number without answer.....i have zero problems with you the last 3 years and every time your staff is awesome but i dont know the problem with me now ...

You shouldn't tie your email with your Meso handle, it can turn real ugly real fast.

Just letting you know for future references, you never know which cunty source will try to dox you if you say something they don't like.

Stay safe.

Got my package in 7 days from payment which is a new record (previous was 10 iirc). It usually takes one additional week chilling in the parcel distribution centre, which is like 1km away from my place, but i'm not gonna complain. :cool:

I've been a long term customer spending 1000's of dollars over the years and I'm having a problem with email response.

EDIT - Czech custom confiscated

EDIT
Package 2 arrived - delivered perfectly

EDIT
Package 3 - In processing facility for over 10 days

I'm no longer receiving a response from the email after we communicated after first package was confiscated I showed proof and was told I was gonna be reimbursed after all 5 packs landed. After the first 3 landed (1st stole, 2nd landed, 3 in processing facility) I was suppose to receive two more packages.

Very smart to post tracking number btw

Édit : if you quote is post with tracking doesn’t matter if he delete lol

Last edited: