Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Guy from Dynamite raws. He has issues for almost 2 years
Kidneys problem is I remember correctly
That's the cost man, who u blaming? Anyways to reply the guy above I prefer a small circle source rather than one big. Less order, less rush means more customer attention and quality of service

That's the cost man, who u blaming? Anyways to reply the guy above I prefer a small circle source rather than one big. Less order, less rush means more customer attention and quality of service

What is all this quality of service all about?
You just send a source a list of products you need and your shipping info. Afterwards he gives you price and btc adres and ships the next day? And after you just wait till the pack arrives..
You need them to hold your hand or what? Never understand this lol

When the end goal is to make the most amount of money possible...all that shit goes out the window

Less order means less probability of getting package seized by customs and more reliable CS. As easy as it gets...
I write just that Dynamite guy has kidney problems because someone wrote what other sources have problems. That's why I don't understand your post

I write just that Dynamite guy has kidney problems because someone wrote what other sources have problems. That's why I don't understand your post
Speaking general man, better have source who stay under radar that someone selling to whole . I was referring to the post which claimed that some package had been busted.

You do realize there’s no way this is a 1 man operation and there was some packs seized in the host country before he went tits up right? I’m hoping for the best obviously, but there’s a lot of gear owed to people and he’s been MIA for a considerable about of time.
I mean I just started using this guy about a year ago every pack ordered was sent to my house within 21 days. I just saw that he Had been MIA a few weeks ago. I then looked to the other thread like I did last time he was MIA because of the hospital. I was really just hoping that he would’ve been back by now but I’m starting to think he might not come back this time. This longest I’ve seen him not respond to the thread since I’ve been posting here. I hope the best and that everybody gets their packs.

Rest In Peace Pharmasource they got busted for sure so this guy wont be coming back. No way this man is already 1 month in hospital so stop bullshiting

Yep pretty obvious at this point, what if he is in the intensive care unit, poor PS, he might have suffered a pericardial effusion

The pharmaonly guy for sure knows what supp!
He said david was at the hospital but thats it.

Also i dont think this source is 1 guy operation.
David + one or two shippers

The most likely scenario is him laying low for 1-2 months since they might be up his ass. Which I deem better than having a health issue that requires hospitalisation for that long.

Even if he returns I would think twice to order from him, unless he clears up what's the issue (which he can say whatever be wants...)

Too bad, because even if this source had a metric fuckton communication issues, he always delivered and was a stand up guy. Hope this thing gets sorted fast.

The most likely scenario is him laying low for 1-2 months since they might be up his ass. Which I deem better than having a health issue that requires hospitalisation for that long.

Even if he returns I would think twice to order from him, unless he clears up what's the issue (which he can say whatever be wants...)

Too bad, because even if this source had a metric fuckton communication issues, he always delivered and was a stand up guy. Hope this thing gets sorted fast.
Tbh..i think he’s laying low for a while due to the fact that he and his shippers might be on some type of investigation, It could just be me but i think the feds(EU or USA) been eyeing him for quite some time considering the fact that he’s been having a shit ton of orders for the last what? 5 and a half years?. But take this with a grain of salt because we don’t fully know the backstory behind his hiatus and if it’s a health issue and he’s hospitalized at the moment i wish him nothing but the best and a speedy recovery

Dude is on some str8 fuck shit Ya Heard. We out here robbing N***as with ghost chrome and your boy be out there faking a hospitalization just playing disk golf at the local park living pretty off of the money he made from us the past 5+Years.

PS-imagine if David was actually this finely tune specimen of a strong black man

1629091113149.gif