Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Why are you still ordering if the guy has problems with communicating and shipping the items?
Those kind of problems are from April and you still order from them. Wait until he got his shit together

Love the people who ghost the thread make dodgey orders then make a profile to whine on the thread.... oh wait that was me many a moon ago except I was sticking up for a ropey source... I dont know which is worse...at least I got some good gear

Love the people who ghost the thread make dodgey orders then make a profile to whine on the thread.... oh wait that was me many a moon ago except I was sticking up for a ropey source... I dont know which is worse...at least I got some good gear
Which source were you defending?

But i ordered in April and everything went well. Don’t know what they doing now. I’m just waiting for my things since 4 weeks now
Chances are you're fucked but someone else may take over and fulfill the order eventually, they're good at fulfilling if you paid but you should move on and order from somewhere eIse if you want gear anytime soon.

Chances are you're fucked but someone else may take over and fulfill the order eventually, they're good at fulfilling if you paid but you should move on and order from somewhere eIse if you want gear anytime soon.
This.
No need to panic imho, if you made an order and paid, it will eventually been taken care of, he is not exit scamming or anything like it, he is just being inconsistent with his activity.
Definitely look around for other sources though, until he gets things sorted out

I had ordered in early June, now it is the end of July, and I haven't received my order. It has been seven weeks now. He has disappeared. Don't know what happened to him.

Maybe they got caught?
Everything pointing to that, busted for sure, interpol and DEA are pushing EU hard against AAS trafficking since EU seems to be a paradise for steroid dealers, all because of you americans and your strict shit laws lol.
There you have balkan/sp unable to get out of moldova right now, everything pushed from DEA and interpol

Wouldn’t surprise me because someone else posted for him before the vacation saying that there was some security issue or some shit. I also know a guy that had a pack that got taken by customs in the country of origin.

Everything pointing to that, busted for sure, interpol and DEA are pushing EU hard against AAS trafficking since EU seems to be a paradise for steroid dealers, all because of you americans and your strict shit laws lol.
There you have balkan/sp unable to get out of moldova right now, everything pushed from DEA and interpol
The golden era of steroid use comes to an end