Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

This seems to happen once or twice a year and so far he's always come back. I'm not counting him out until I see him perp walked.
Plus the Pharma thread is still going.

But now I have to read through a bunch of threads to find a good domestic source for things like Ment and Primo until he comes back...

You do realize there’s no way this is a 1 man operation and there was some packs seized in the host country before he went tits up right? I’m hoping for the best obviously, but there’s a lot of gear owed to people and he’s been MIA for a considerable about of time.

You do realize there’s no way this is a 1 man operation and there was some packs seized in the host country before he went tits up right? I’m hoping for the best obviously, but there’s a lot of gear owed to people and he’s been MIA for a considerable about of time.

And no offense to PS, but "in the hospital" has been THE goto excuse for every source that has ever ran into trouble... With the exception of when Hilma was on the run and cited "logistics" as the issue. That was pretty original.

i'm not saying it's an excuse or a lie, but wolf has been cried by too many before this that i have trouble accepting the claim at face value.

If it's true, i wish him the best.

And no offense to PS, but "in the hospital" has been THE goto excuse for every source that has ever ran into trouble... With the exception of when Hilma was on the run and cited "logistics" as the issue. That was pretty original.

i'm not saying it's an excuse or a lie, but wolf has been cried by too many before this that i have trouble accepting the claim at face value.

Its a stressful life. Right? I mean look at how many sources have been put in the hospital. One source even died :eek:
RIP Dave. You are already missed.

I was surprised that Hilma came back, I thought they were done for back then.

will hope that a big promotion of 50% will be activated when ps returns, for the inconvenience caused
if he is really and hospital then you fucking dick shouldnt even be allowed to buy from him anymore.
"inconvience"..? If he is in hosital since 2 weeks it is serious, so think twice before posting such a fucking dumbshit.
People like to make me angry, selfish fagg*t

I am grateful that things get strict, so buisness will be smoother and domestic only.
The fuck you on about?

Big competition benefits the members, sources have to rise up when there are a dozen good sources.

When it's just a couple bozos brewing in their meth lab, that's when shit gets iffy.

Like it or not, PS was a big competitor in here when it came to EU sources.

The fuck you on about?

Big competition benefits the members, sources have to rise up when there are a dozen good sources.

When it's just a couple bozos brewing in their meth lab, that's when shit gets iffy.

Like it or not, PS was a big competitor in here when it came to EU sources.
Shit his TA used to be faster to the US than most domestic US sources. I remember when it was consistently under 10 days from payment to doorstep.