Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I sent an email but I didn’t get a response. I figured I would ask the question here. Maybe a member can answer this as well. Is there any blind testing from this source? I’ve looked for one on their Tren E, but it appears it was only a test sent by the source. I have one 20 ml vial of Tren E from this source that i bought back before the cov got out of hand. I’ve contemplated using it as I want to run Tren, but I also don’t want to be pinning myself with bunk shit. Sending it for testing is an option as well, but then I sacrifice my only Tren vial.

I sent an email but I didn’t get a response. I figured I would ask the question here. Maybe a member can answer this as well. Is there any blind testing from this source? I’ve looked for one on their Tren E, but it appears it was only a test sent by the source. I have one 20 ml vial of Tren E from this source that i bought back before the cov got out of hand. I’ve contemplated using it as I want to run Tren, but I also don’t want to be pinning myself with bunk shit. Sending it for testing is an option as well, but then I sacrifice my only Tren vial.
Ran his tren several times and it was never bunk...not saying that yours is any good as we all know it’s as good as his last batch.

You don't need to send the whole vial in for testing. All @janoshik needs is 1 ml I believe.

Ran his tren several times and it was never bunk...not saying that yours is any good as we all know it’s as good as his last batch.
Pharma source brand correct? Mine has an expiration of 09/2023 still waiting for a lab I use to re open. Only other option is running a private source called White Lion Labs. It’s made in Cali, but he supplies a lot of guys in my state, including a lot of our amateur bodybuilders and one pro. My only issue is that he has ZERO testing on anything. Not to mention he’s not had a problem getting Anavar and primo raws lately; which is extremely suspicious in my opinion

You dont have to send the whole 20ml vial for testing you know that right?!?!

Pharma source brand correct? Mine has an expiration of 09/2023 still waiting for a lab I use to re open. Only other option is running a private source called White Lion Labs. It’s made in Cali, but he supplies a lot of guys in my state, including a lot of our amateur bodybuilders and one pro. My only issue is that he has ZERO testing on anything. Not to mention he’s not had a problem getting Anavar and primo raws lately; which is extremely suspicious in my opinion
Yes the PS brand. In the last couple of years I’ve ran mostly PS, but also ran Swiss remedies and both did the job.

While PS is my preferred source and everything quality-wise. Thee last 6 months everything has gone into shit communication-wise. He should really get his shit together.

I can vouch for PS quality too.

From test En to Nandrolone, oral winny, Anavar and dbol, tadalafil, DMAA, albuterol, sibutramine, etc.

They were all legit, well except tadalafil, it's clearly underdosed, supposed to be 40mg, I got no lab tests to prove it but if I had to guess I'd say it's 10mg, 20 tops. From my experience and several others that used it and been using tadalafil for a while, all said the same. Still for the price it's still a great deal.

I can vouch for PS quality too.

From test En to Nandrolone, oral winny, Anavar and dbol, tadalafil, DMAA, albuterol, sibutramine, etc.

They were all legit, well except tadalafil, it's clearly underdosed, supposed to be 40mg, I got no lab tests to prove it but if I had to guess I'd say it's 10mg, 20 tops. From my experience and several others that used it and been using tadalafil for a while, all said the same. Still for the price it's still a great deal.
It was pharma brand?

It was pharma brand?
I'm talking about Pharmasource products, obviously. The one he sells ITT.
Many complain about tadalafil and no one can send a sample to Jano ? PS gonna refund you all cost
Honestly it's pretty damn easy to see that is not 40mg. PS had a Jano test btw. Gotta be an old batch, either that or...

I'm 100% sure it's underdosed. No need for any lab test, it's very easy to spot it. I've used it, plus at least 4 more other mofos and they all used pharma grade tadalafil before. I actually told them it was the "regular" 20mg pills, even then, literally all said it was weak. They had to double up the dose to see the same effect.

To see the usual effect I take it as if it's 10mg, not 40mg. It's tadalafil though, just 10 or 15mg not 40.

I have pharma tada 20mg. I take half and that's more than enough.
PS tada I ordered a few month ago is marked as 40mg but I took half then a bit later took the other half and it still didn't seem to work as well as the 10mg pharma.

INJECTABLES

10ml multidose vial
DHB ACE 100mg / 40,- USD
Prim0bolan ( methenolone E ) 250mg / 85,-
DHTR Mix 150mg ( drosta A, testo A, tren A ) 45,- USD
TrenAce /TestAce mix 200mg / 35,-
Trenbolone ACE 100mg HEMP OIL / 20,- USD
Trenbolone ACE 100mg / 20,-
Trenbolone ACE 150mg / 35,-
Trenbolone ENA 100mg / 20,-
Trenbolone ENA 250mg / 40, SOLD OUT
Trestolone MENT 50mg / 50,-
Testo CYP 250mg / 20,-
Testo PRO 100mg / 15,-
Testo ENA 250mg / 20,-
Testo ENA 350mg / 25,-
Testo UNDEC 250mg / 20,- USD
Testo MIX 250mg / 20,-
Nandro DEC 250mg / 20,- USD
Nandro DEC 300mg / 25,-
Bolde UND 250mg / 20,-
Boldenone CYP 200mg / 30,-
Nandrolone NPP 150mg / 30,-
Drostanolone PRO 150mg / 35,-
Drostanolone ENA 200mg / 35,-
Drostanolone Mix 200mg / 40,-

Is the Ment Ace?
If so is it possible to get Ment E? I'd like to avoid pinning 2x per day.