Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I am using your test propio and I have a pip impossible to keep up with.
I injected Monday Wednesday and Friday in the leg and could not walk. yesterday Monday I put on another one and it is impossible because of the pain.
Any more happened to him with his test propio??

I injected Monday Wednesday and Friday in the leg and could not walk. yesterday Monday I put on another one and it is impossible because of the pain.
Test prop is known to cause pip with some people. What concentration is it? I get pip with test e no matter the ugl or if it’s pharma. I’m running his prop but in the cut mix with no issues.

Have you tried pinning on another body part? Legs are notorious for getting pip easier than other places, lots of nerves or something in there.

If I tried on Wednesday on the shoulder and even worse.
I have tried heating the liquid with water, injecting slowly but nothing.
the pain tonight 24 hours after injection has been horrible.
I've been with stars enanthate but with his prop, impossible.

Chris Bumstead and his sister caught smuggling gear into the US lol, WTF, bro you americans need to get your shit domestic, damn
You'd think someone with his money would get a doctor's prescription, what the fuck are they doing ordering overseas?

You'd think someone with his money would get a doctor's prescription, what the fuck are they doing ordering overseas?
News are saying packages were sent from canada but seems it was several packages in a shot amount of time, his sister got the worst part, that is how you ruin a carreer i think he won’t win this year’s just because of this

Its impossible if you send me some email this days, I replied all of them. So if you have some missing goods, send me email. now.
It’s not impossible. In fact I am sending you the same email I sent previously to you. Like I stated earlier in the email that was previously sent, I hope we can sort this out. I am missing two packs of 100 count anavar at 5mgs.

Placed a small order 2x test e 2x Bolde CYP,ordered Monday, paid on Wednesday, package arrived today (Friday). Ordered from Germany, he said it might take 7-10 days but it just took 3 days, without express shipping.

@pharmasource

I'm a long time customer of yours; your products and you personally have always delivere. Due to your absence though many people question your, your products credibility and longevity (as a dealer). Got a couple of questions for you:

1.) When will you begin to do lab analysis of your products again? It's been like forever since you posted some tests.

2.) What was the reason of your absence? You kinda dodged this one and a complete honest answer would only do you good.

3.) Do you plan to be absent for this long again? For example I want to order from you, but if you couple 1.) & 2.) I find no reason to.

Now, regarding my EQ question. I had ordered form you some time ago, posted in the thread proof and one of the vials was underfilled while both of them didn't write their concentration. On top of that those vials have red caps, your classic 20ml EQ (300mg/mL) have black tops. How do I know what I'm injecting? I have asked this many times both here and in email which you never answered. So I would like you to clarify this, or at the very least offer a replacement for those.

@pharmasource

I'm a long time customer of yours; your products and you personally have always delivere. Due to your absence though many people question your, your products credibility and longevity (as a dealer). Got a couple of questions for you:

1.) When will you begin to do lab analysis of your products again? It's been like forever since you posted some tests.

2.) What was the reason of your absence? You kinda dodged this one and a complete honest answer would only do you good.

3.) Do you plan to be absent for this long again? For example I want to order from you, but if you couple 1.) & 2.) I find no reason to.

Now, regarding my EQ question. I had ordered form you some time ago, posted in the thread proof and one of the vials was underfilled while both of them didn't write their concentration. On top of that those vials have red caps, your classic 20ml EQ (300mg/mL) have black tops. How do I know what I'm injecting? I have asked this many times both here and in email which you never answered. So I would like you to clarify this, or at the very least offer a replacement for those.
Very valid, with new people stepping up to the table all those questions warrant an answer.

@pharmasource

1 since forever ? Its 3 months ago, before my pause I tested last products what I know, DRO P, testo P, testo Mix. And Iam continuously testing 5 years, so no reason why not to continue.
2 I think that was you who asked before about any security reason and I answered you. My pause was because of my health issues and I wanted to take a long break from this work.
3 dont know
4 You asked me in email and I answered you. Its 300mg Boldenone Sometime I must use another color of cap when regular color is not available.
Shipper made a bad label, thats true. Iam sorry, I will punish him, he will die in incredible pain.

Placed a small order 2x test e 2x Bolde CYP,ordered Monday, paid on Wednesday, package arrived today (Friday). Ordered from Germany, he said it might take 7-10 days but it just took 3 days, without express shipping.

It's more of a coincidence, it's usually around 10 days