Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Hi guy. Usually we have some discount for Bitcoin payment, so now HAVE DISCOUNT FOR BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT
10%

THIS GOODS IN 3+1 PROMO ( this working for bitcoin payment too )

Methan/Dbol 100x10
Testo ENA 250mg
Drostanolone PRO 150mg
Drostanolone MIX 150mg
TrenA/TestoA mix 20ml
TrenA/TestoA mix 10ml
Nandro DECA 300mg
all type ANASTROZOL
all type LETROZOL
SARM SR9009

Hi guy. Usually we have some discount for Bitcoin payment, so now HAVE DISCOUNT FOR BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT
10%

THIS GOODS IN 3+1 PROMO ( this working for bitcoin payment too )

Methan/Dbol 100x10
Testo ENA 250mg
Drostanolone PRO 150mg
Drostanolone MIX 150mg
TrenA/TestoA mix 20ml
TrenA/TestoA mix 10ml
Nandro DECA 300mg
all type ANASTROZOL
all type LETROZOL
SARM SR9009
Is the 4+1 promo still running on the rest?

Alright, hoping it gets extended due to your absence. I was (and probably a lot more) about to drop an order with that promo but I don't think I can make it in time if it's until the end of the month.

Hopefully this will help someone out and if you don’t believe me you can enjoy the visit I just had. His security is compromised on both sides of the pond.

Last edited:
He’s compromised.. I’m not going into any details due to the conversation I just had with certain agents at my place of business. Enjoy the Info and take
It for what is. Don’t believe it.. I could care less and your name can be on the list as well.

He’s compromised.. I’m not going into any details due to the conversation I just had with certain agents at my place of business. Enjoy the Info and take
It for what is. Don’t believe it.. I could care less and your name can be on the list as well.

Can you send me email about it ? Thanks

Alright, folks, no need to PM me. He didn't tell me much more than what he posted here.

What he did post here should be taken into consideration when making an informed decision about ordering.

This aspect of the lifestyle is always a gamble. Either play it safe and believe what he said or don't. That's about your only choices.

Agents? What the fuck is going on with European sources? For fuck's sake.

Also, I was under the impression that Europe didn't give two fucks if someone uses, besides those stupid counties where they can randomly test you if you're too big, are we turning into USA?

What's next, booze prohibition?