Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I´m not able to even get RU for my hair from anageninc without getting a letter from customs asking for details about the package, they ship from the UK, they reship but using different name and address the same crap happens, i gave up since i don´t want all my addresses black listed, i gave it another try thinking it might have been my name but seems not

That's dicked up.

What a bunch of wankers, they went on and made everything much more complicated.

I received my package in 1 week. [EDIT: PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION REMOVED] . Seems all good. Still have to use the products

Post my blood work on his test e 250, during trt at 125mg/week. Was done the day after my first weekly injection, about 8 weeks in
Schermata 2021-09-27 alle 15.25.36.png

Seems okay. I get 9 on 150 btw oh and that prolactin mate. It sucks. How much do you inject, do you split your injections?
I think the prolactin was high cause was very stressful period for me. Usually, I inject 3x week, on monday, wednesday, friday

Yeah i don’t think stress has anything to do with it, i find T levels kinda low for 125 mg splitted 3x.
How is the E2??? I find my self in the same prolactin levels from high E2, eithet if E2 are normal or high check for insulin resistence.
I use 110 mg test cyp splitted into 3, that puts me 10 ng, also my shbg is low in the 20-25 range, if not controlling E2 gets high up to 40 pg and prolactin gets around 17, small amount AI fixxes it.
I knew i was insulin resistent fot a long time, i added low dose metformin and it works great.
Since i’m on
TEST E 110 mg weekly
NPP 45 mg weekly
MAST PROP 45 mg weekly
Everything splitted into 3 shots per week, mast prop gives damn crazy libido
That low dose NPP fixxed a tennis elbow i was having for at least 4 months, impossible to use dumb bells with tennis elbow.

package landed today, 12 days from payment to the uk

Did ps change carrier oil for primo,? new ones are clear, compared to the ones i bought end of last year, have searched thread but couldn’t find anything

Attachments

• F57163F0-4EFD-40E6-AFE5-42B3968B3A0C.jpeg
    F57163F0-4EFD-40E6-AFE5-42B3968B3A0C.jpeg
    923 KB · Views: 408
  • 2AB0D92E-DE71-446C-A71D-39B8E1F3775F.jpeg
    2AB0D92E-DE71-446C-A71D-39B8E1F3775F.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 406
Yea I chatted to PS on Tuesday and did as requested so I could get a refund due to being sent the wrong strength deca but haven't heard from them since even though I have sent emails. I got my tracking number on request. Delivery time was 14 days to the UK.