Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I received my order about a week ago, many others received their order, no member had any trouble or package seized, certainly a competitor who wants to take the place of ps. remember ps, 5 years ago in France and the boss of brutal Gorilla.

I received my order about a week ago, many others received their order, no member had any trouble or package seized, certainly a competitor who wants to take the place of ps. remember ps, 5 years ago in France and the boss of brutal Gorilla.

Shut up, you fucking shill. Yeah, a guy from the US is trying to take the place of a guy in Turkey.

Put the sources cock back in your mouth and don't speak until you're spoken to.

Dont get me wrong, the guy might be legit but what are we talking about here?

Interpol agents following packages of 4 vials throughout Europe to get a buyer? and do what?

If you take the time to post at least give more details, otherwise it just sounds like another source trying to make a bad reputation out of PS

Interpol agents following packages of 4 vials throughout Europe to get a buyer? and do what?

If you take the time to post at least give more details, otherwise it just sounds like another source trying to make a bad reputation out of PS
Obviously he can’t go Into too many details without the feds linking the story straight to him. I have a buddy that knows him and he’s not trying to ruin PS’s reputation. He’s just trying to keep meso members from having the same visitors as he did.

Agents? What the fuck is going on with European sources? For fuck's sake.

Also, I was under the impression that Europe didn't give two fucks if someone uses, besides those stupid counties where they can randomly test you if you're too big, are we turning into USA?
There's about 44 countries in Europe, all have their own laws and priorities and cultures... some think test is the next level above crack, some don't care.

Tais-toi, putain d'imbécile. Ouais, un gars des États-Unis essaie de prendre la place d'un gars en Turquie.

Remettez la bite des sources dans votre bouche et ne parlez pas tant qu'on ne vous a pas parlé.
ne te prends pas pour dieu, tu es mortel... beaucoup dans les bras et rien dans le pantalon .bb.

Il y a environ 44 pays en Europe, tous ont leurs propres lois, priorités et cultures... certains pensent que le test est le niveau supérieur au crack, d'autres s'en moquent.
27 paie .non 44 . Et en grande majorité ces l'Europe qui dicte les lois .ce n'est plus des pays ce sont des Etats avec la même argent et pas de frontière .comme usa

27 paie .non 44 . Et en grande majorité ces l'Europe qui dicte les lois .ce n'est plus des pays ce sont des Etats avec la même argent et pas de frontière .comme usa
27 in EU, 44 in Europe. Europe is more than EU. Or do you mean that suddenly Switzerland, Norway, UK, Albania etc have left Europe?

Agents? What the fuck is going on with European sources? For fuck's sake.

Also, I was under the impression that Europe didn't give two fucks if someone uses, besides those stupid counties where they can randomly test you if you're too big, are we turning into USA?

What's next, booze prohibition?
This is only in scandinavia, they all must be whimps af, lol, shit about agents sounds more like US just like Bumpstead´s sister, in europe police can care less if we kill our selves by using gear, everyone should only use domestic sources, even UK being out of the Eurozone now is giving a shit ton of problems for the rest of EU countries.

Did he say he was in EU?? i really doubt that very much.

27 in EU, 44 in Europe. Europe is more than EU. Or do you mean that suddenly Switzerland, Norway, UK, Albania etc have left Europe?
They are in europe but they are not in eurozone nor Schengen so a lot more strict customs there, by EU domestic is like saying countries within the Eurozone.

This is only in scandinavia, they all must be whimps af, lol, shit about agents sounds more like US just like Bumpstead´s sister, in europe police can care less if we kill our selves by using gear, everyone should only use domestic sources, even UK being out of the Eurozone now is giving a shit ton of problems for the rest of EU countries.

How much harder is buying from UK now after Brexit?

How much harder is buying from UK now after Brexit?
I´m not able to even get RU for my hair from anageninc without getting a letter from customs asking for details about the package, they ship from the UK, they reship but using different name and address the same crap happens, i gave up since i don´t want all my addresses black listed, i gave it another try thinking it might have been my name but seems not

Got tons of problem importing supplements form uk. They had me pay taxes for a fuckin 160euro order and sitted for 1 and half week at their depot waiting for cleaarance.

I´m not able to even get RU for my hair from anageninc without getting a letter from customs asking for details about the package, they ship from the UK, they reship but using different name and address the same crap happens, i gave up since i don´t want all my addresses black listed, i gave it another try thinking it might have been my name but seems not
Nope they fucking shitting on every pacakge