Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Did people who were waiting for their order to arrive during the long absemce now received it ?
Again I ordered shortly before PS break and received my order, still a bit wary about the situation with them

I took his dbol (I take pre-workout only) now 2 times in a row, yesterday 20mg and today 30mg (30too much for me) and first of all they taste sweet but it seems like this is the first time I am taking real dbol, I used sp, golden dragon, Balkan and bioniche pharma dbol but I never felt anything so I always thought I am a non responder to dbol, but his dbol is legit af, the weight I usually bench press for 3-4 times, I pressed it yesterday for 6-7 times and had a insane pump. Very nice. Also his test e and Bolde is very liquid, can inject it very fast its like I injecting water

I took his dbol (I take pre-workout only) now 2 times in a row, yesterday 20mg and today 30mg (30too much for me) and first of all they taste sweet but it seems like this is the first time I am taking real dbol, I used sp, golden dragon, Balkan and bioniche pharma dbol but I never felt anything so I always thought I am a non responder to dbol, but his dbol is legit af, the weight I usually bench press for 3-4 times, I pressed it yesterday for 6-7 times and had a insane pump. Very nice. Also his test e and Bolde is very liquid, can inject it very fast its like I injecting water
I'm using exactly the same. 30mg dbol pre workout 3x week and 50mg DMAA 2x week (usually legs and back days).

Well I ordered last tuesday and he claims that he needs 2-3 days to send it. It is already 7 days after my order and still no news about my package, no tracking number, nothing. @pharmasource dont tell me to be impatient cause i dont know what is taking you so long.

Well I ordered last tuesday and he claims that he needs 2-3 days to send it. It is already 7 days after my order and still no news about my package, no tracking number, nothing. @pharmasource dont tell me to be impatient cause i dont know what is taking you so long.

Your order was paid 14th and send 19th , 5 days after payment. Track was send.

IMG_20210922_075909.jpg
Is store credit awarded both for blood work and lab work? If yes is the award the same?

I'm considering testing some of his products.
Speaking of which, i forgot to post my blood work because of his absence
This was three days after last pin on his test 250, 100mg/week as trt dose, no complains