Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Sad to see you no longer ship to Germany since my Test U I got last year from you is running out. But totally understandable, I got charged in court when they found my finasterid order from ExpressPCT lmao, what a shitty country.
How many finasteride tablets was there?

Sad to see you no longer ship to Germany since my Test U I got last year from you is running out. But totally understandable, I got charged in court when they found my finasterid order from ExpressPCT lmao, what a shitty country.
have it delivered to a friend near your .belgium, holland, france border. and went to collect .these the best solution.

Nothing they went though all the effort with a 1,5 years ordeal with the state prosecutor just for them to say "your guilty but your offense is so little we wont do anything" at the end.

Tax payers' money well spent.

Someone with half a brain could tell that the offence was so small from the start without all that bullshit, but nope, not them.

Nothing they went though all the effort with a 1,5 years ordeal with the state prosecutor just for them to say "your guilty but your offense is so little we wont do anything" at the end.
My trick for dealing with German state prosecutors is replying to each letter with "Ich spreche Deutsch nicht." Took just four measly years to drop the case.

So to sum this up, is this a good source or not?
Do you seriously trust the opinions of random internet dudes taking drugs about any given drug dealer? Are you for real? Take responsibility for yourself.

Do your own research, read at least the last 15-20 pages and you will get an idea.

All right, I'm gonna read the opinions of random internet dudes taking drugs about any given drug dealer in the last 15-20 pages ;)
To sum it up for you, its a fairly good source with extremely competitive prices but at the cost of bad communication.

Take it for what its worth and make your decision lol, my order is on its way

All right, I'm gonna read the opinions of random internet dudes taking drugs about any given drug dealer in the last 15-20 pages ;)
That's called forming YOUR opinion using YOUR critical thinking by assessing the experience of many different individuals, to do so.

What you initially said is expected to be spoon-fed. Something that shows reluctance to even bother doing your own research. Laziness at its finest.

He literally just ate his ass. Pre covid it may have been decently true...communication has been shit for a good while and people still haven’t received their gear or refunds from June...
Wow! I haven't been checking in consistently since...June or so, I was speaking from my personal experience before Covid. That's a shame and it's unacceptable that there are many open issues for refunds. Covid and shipping has been a nightmare everywhere; I can't imagine what they are dealing with, but people should get their refunds or some constructive framework— communication at the very least. I recall when @pharmasource disapperaed for a while he came back and made things right with many of those orders that had issues. Hopefully that's the plan [again].

Hi guys,
I sent 360 USD worth bitcoin to Pharmasource on 10.23.
He told me he didn't received the payment yet (??)
I have proofs
I'm just making this comment to not be scammed lol

Hi guys,
I have proofs
I always got what I paid for and more. I have never paid with stupid BC though...

I never had a problem with ps with orders and payment, got my order in 7 days (eu)

Only with 1 order i got test e with pip and ps send my new vials.

Ps is good

Wow! I haven't been checking in consistently since...June or so, I was speaking from my personal experience before Covid. That's a shame and it's unacceptable that there are many open issues for refunds. Covid and shipping has been a nightmare everywhere; I can't imagine what they are dealing with, but people should get their refunds or some constructive framework— communication at the very least. I recall when @pharmasource disapperaed for a while he came back and made things right with many of those orders that had issues. Hopefully that's the plan [again].
Pre covid? You should’ve stayed that...that was over 18 months ago. Sources go to shit in a weeks time sometimes and you’re essentially giving your blessing on an order 18+ months ago.

Hi guys,
I have proofs

Did you check the address? I'm always anxious as hell that I might send it to the wrong address when I sent crypto.