Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Yes the address was correct, I can prove it
BUT He said in his other thread, that no one will be scammed and he's trying to make things right.
Let's hope that it's true. we'll see

I have read a couple of times that you are not shipping to Germany anymore. Is that true? I'm on my very last vial of test and need urgent resupply :D

Yes the address was correct, I can prove it
BUT He said in his other thread, that no one will be scammed and he's trying to make things right.
Let's hope that it's true. we'll see
Better thing to do is wait. He always replies it's just that he does sporadically.

I'm also awaiting for his reply nearly a week now.

Is he on vacation or anything like that, doesn't reply as usual, ok my last order was at the beginning of the year so did something changed? Normaly he replies in a few hours to a day max. when I ordered last but it's been a while. Any informations about?

E-Mail:
pharmasource@protonmail.ch

Still the same right?

For fucks sake guys read the thread. 2 minutes to read back a few pages and you guys still coming here asking about why he isn’t communicating and wtf is going on.

For fucks sake guys read the thread. 2 minutes to read back a few pages and you guys still coming here asking about why he isn’t communicating and wtf is going on.
Then inform us, what's the problem if you can write this you could explain why he takes so long to respond. Same amount of tipping!