Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

His response: If you mean that my service is not 24/7 , so, really is not. Think that all my customers know that Iam replying emails every time when I can, usually every 2-3 days.

Maybe health problems, maybe problems with the US, where he sold also his stuff and Uncle Sam got an Eye now on him. So he is a quitter now. Maybe Paranoia from the Tren or something.

Could be also overworked, so the service is getting worse but the products remain the same I mean he is an top seller here. The response to all the messages must be crazy if he doesn't have any employees!

Let's see, I've placed an order but luckily I'm not depending on some stuff directly now... ‍♂️ let's wait and see

His response: If you mean that my service is not 24/7 , so, really is not. Think that all my customers know that Iam replying emails every time when I can, usually every 2-3 days.

Maybe health problems, maybe problems with the US, where he sold also his stuff and Uncle Sam got an Eye now on him. So he is a quitter now. Maybe Paranoia from the Tren or something.

Could be also overworked, so the service is getting worse but the products remain the same I mean he is an top seller here. The response to all the messages must be crazy if he doesn't have any employees!

Let's see, I've placed an order but luckily I'm not depending on some stuff directly now... ‍♂️ let's wait and see
Can't post a simple Emoji -.-

Dude was solid af for a long time. Not so much since covid has hit, regardless of the reason.

Yeah I know him from the beginning, same day answered my questions 5-7 everything was here ‍♂️
Exactly. I understand TA could slow due to the increase in demand, but he stayed on point for a long time. I wonder I’d David didn’t get out the game and that’s when it started going downhill. With the increased price of BTC we all know he wouldn’t have to work again if he got out of the game a couple of years ago.

Hi my beloved mofos ( joke :) )
Had around 60 mails in mailbox, so answered some today, rest in next day.
USA shipping seems to be solved, really hope for it.
Also will update pricelist in next days, have stock-taking in this days.
Now some good news

New line of testo E 350mg will be released soon, also new line of Testo CYP 250mg, TestoMIX 250mg and 10ml version of DHB CYP 100mg.
D-bol 10mg we have about 50-60 sachets of old battch, so they will be in sale and new batch 10mg dbol you can expect in 2 weeks.

Now some bad news
We offer too many products that are not very interested in them, so they will be at a discount and once they are sold out, they will no longer be replaced by a new batch. Goods like M1T, DMZ, Phenylpiracetam and some others