Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Anyway, in next year are in plan to add some new goods

10ml trenbolone base
10 ml testosterone base
10ml nandrolone propionate
new batch Testosterone Undecanoate
new batch Trestolone Acetate MENT
new batch Clomifen
new batch DMAA ( think to add some caffeine, what do you think guys , combo 50mg DMAA + 50mg caffeine (or 100mg cafeine) ?
AND FINALY NEW BATCH HCG 10000IU

Quoi qu'il en soit, l'année prochaine, nous prévoyons d'ajouter de nouveaux produits

10 ml de base de trenbolone
10 ml de base de testostérone
10 ml de propionate de nandrolone
nouveau lot de testostérone Undécanoate
nouveau lot d'acétate de trestolone MENT
nouveau lot Clomifen
nouveau batch DMAA (pensez à ajouter de la caféine, qu'en pensez-vous les gars, combo 50mg DMAA + 50mg caféine (ou 100mg caféine) ?
ET ENFIN NOUVEAU LOT HCG 10000ui
Yesss hcg ,,possible hgh and primo ?

Hi guys.. Could somebody share his experience with DHB ace? How would you compare it with DHB cyp?
Thanks.
i think dhb is a very good product, because it is potent and not much harmful .. tried the dhb ace + npp combo ... my experience has shown me that dhb is very compatible with nandrolone .this just my experience.

i think dhb is a very good product, because it is potent and not much harmful .. tried the dhb ace + npp combo ... my experience has shown me that dhb is very compatible with nandrolone .this just my experience.
Did you experienced PIP with DHB ace? I am thinking of running test p+ dhb ace for the first part of a contest prep and then introduce tren ace and mast p for the final weeks

Did you experienced PIP with DHB ace? I am thinking of running test p+ dhb ace for the first part of a contest prep and then introduce tren ace and mast p for the final weeks
yes I tested the dhtr mix, dhb ace + testo ace + tren ace, very painful but very effective .. I think that dhb ace alone will be painful but if you add a non painful composition it should be good..if you don’t have never tried dhb cyp / ace this compound is very popular, between 300mg and 500mg per week.

yes I tested the dhtr mix, dhb ace + testo ace + tren ace, very painful but very effective .. I think that dhb ace alone will be painful but if you add a non painful composition it should be good..if you don’t have never tried dhb cyp / ace this compound is very popular, between 300mg and 500mg per week.
Thanks mate. I did try dhb cyp but the pip was annoying. It was a different source though but the concentratio was the same (125mg/ml)

Thanks mate. I did try dhb cyp but the pip was annoying. It was a different source though but the concentratio was the same (125mg/ml)

hello friend, the dhb cyp pharmastar is legitimate, the pip was light because the MiG 812 oil was very fluid, the dhb compound is still painful but can be reduced by a good oil, me with dhb cyp I made 3 injections a week (1ml dhb + 0.7ml testo 250mg + 1ml npp or 1ml nandrolone deca.) The pip is very light.