Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Fellas get used to it. He replies to all emails once per week.

He is extremely slow but he always delivers. Be patient.

If you read the last 10 pages of this thread you should have known.

I recieve my order Eu first track first pack 8 days,second 13 days,no missing products but i recieve 300sunifiram for gift and i dont know wha to do with that :eek::eek:

I recieve my order Eu first track first pack 8 days,second 13 days,no missing products but i recieve 300sunifiram for gift and i dont know wha to do with that :eek::eek:
Lol, I didn't receive anything, no answers to. My mails for over a week.
Told me package will arrive between 13th and 15th December in WORST CASE. Now it's the 20th and still, no reply to mails or package. Hope. It will arrive this week...

I don't think I'd take it, from a quick Google search is has something to do with amnesia or something.

I don't know if there's a recreational use for it, maybe someone else could chime in.

Or maybe even @pharmasource himself can say why he's sending nootropics.
Sunifiram is just a weak version of Ritalin. Or to make it more easier, it's like a booster for your brain also improves your motivation to work in general

Did anyone received a message from pharmasource in the last 7days? He is Mia since 11 days

I made my order over 18 days ago. Heard from him december 15th stating that he is still waiting for my tracking number from the re-shipper.. i assume because its the holidays usps is backed up or some shit. Still havent got my tracking number. Not worried tho this guy always comes thru

¿Alguien recibió un mensaje de pharmasource en los últimos 7 días? Él es Mia desde hace 11 días.
El día 15 me envió la dirección btc, pagué mi pedido, de momento no me ha mandado un seguimiento, pero veo que no soy el único, estoy tranquilo, es mi primer pedido de este fuente.

I made my order over 18 days ago. Heard from him december 15th stating that he is still waiting for my tracking number from the re-shipper.. i assume because its the holidays usps is backed up or some shit. Still havent got my tracking number. Not worried tho this guy always comes thru
He is ignoring my mails since 7th December. Also

Cmon guys...the communication has went to shit for the past several months now...yet you all still use him and then get on here and complain.

Cmon guys...the communication has went to shit for the past several months now...yet you all still use him and then get on here and complain.
Its not like that.. Me and pharmasource had a conversation back and forth about my order, he replied always in between 12-24 hours (after payment). Because some products wasn't in Stock I had to change my order. And his last message was "your final order sir?" this was on 7th December. He told me also that my package will arrive between 13th-15th December in WORST CASE. Well now it's the 22th and I send him several mails and no answer. No package.
So I guessed it must be his health. But if I read that he replied to people on 15th, it looks like he is ignoring me on purpose.