Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Yeah im beggining to think ill never see my order or get a reply back.
Same, never had such issues with another source. Last time I ordered here! Telling me package will arrive between 13th and 15th December in WORST CASE scenario. Not answering to mails for 2 weeks. No tracking. Ignoring the posts here. Taking 3 days to answer 100 mails.
If its so much work just get a employee

ps never left anyone behind, don't forget that there are new products coming, it's the end of the year celebrations, .. I understand you too I have been waiting for 15 days

How can people be accepting this behavior? This such a unreliable source. Super annoying. Told us he will answer the mails 3,5 days ago and still no answers. Logging into his account every 4 days. Wtf. He needs to take care of his customers. This is the last time I ordered here.

How can people be accepting this behavior? This such a unreliable source. Super annoying. Told us he will answer the mails 3,5 days ago and still no answers. Logging into his account every 4 days. Wtf. He needs to take care of his customers. This is the last time I ordered here.
Dude, not to be rude, but we got it, you are pissed, no need to be obnoxious about it.

This trend in regard to communication has been going on for a while, you should have gotten an idea of what you were getting yourself into before making an order.

Just wait, your order will arrive, massive delays are expected during holidays.

We like his gear and never stole money,he just delay

Mostly because it is way cheaper than any other source and junkies love cheap LOL, i agree with you on some aspects of your posts tho, such a massive customer base that not even bothering into testing gear anymore, that is how much a good reputation will allow you to get away with, because i don´t remember the last test any one posted about this gear

I just wanna say that it's now day 4 since he said he will start answering mails. And it's day 3 since he said that everyone who didn't got a reply will get it today.
And I still didnt got a reply, and my mail was send on 14th which means that my mail would be one of the first which would get a reply if he is starting from the bottom.

I am just saying tho