Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

go figure.. havent ordered in a long time and as soon as i do he goes a-wall. Ffs… but im sure he’ll be back and all will be well.

Last edited:
Hi guys. No FEDs behind my back ( shit, hope for it :eek: ) . But I was really bussy last days, weeks. Prepared new batches of a lot of new goods - testo P, tren A 100mg, 150mg, Bold U 300mg, Bold C 250mg, Deca 250mg, Testomix , Testo E, DHB cyp , NPP 150mg....also new batch of tablets Win, Sdrol, Carda, MKK, Oxa, EXEM....so, too much work. Also with some family issues, but its not a story for this page.
I have more like 100 emails in inbox, tmrw I will start ansering them.

Because my longer absence I will accept orders with no pause till the end of year and will get you nice pricelist in January.

Again, sorry for my absence.

Hi guys. No FEDs behind my back ( shit, hope for it :eek: ) . But I was really bussy last days, weeks. Prepared new batches of a lot of new goods - testo P, tren A 100mg, 150mg, Bold U 300mg, Bold C 250mg, Deca 250mg, Testomix , Testo E, DHB cyp , NPP 150mg....also new batch of tablets Win, Sdrol, Carda, MKK, Oxa, EXEM....so, too much work. Also with some family issues, but its not a story for this page.

Because my longer absence I will accept orders with no pause till the end of year and will get you nice pricelist in January.

Hello can you reply to my email then pls

Hello can you reply to my email then pls
Are you retarded ?

Did you read the message where he says he received 100 mails and he will start answering tomorrow ?

Yeah it’s superdrol it will be toxic, what are you expecting it to be ; some people report less stomach issues with injectable orals though

Are you retarded ?

Did you read the message where he says he received 100 mails and he will start answering tomorrow ?

Yeah it’s superdrol it will be toxic, what are you expecting it to be ; some people report less stomach issues with injectable orals though

Do steroids have side effects? I put the whole bottle of test straight up my ass and still no gainz.

Still, no reply to my mail

No honour among namesakes huh?
Bro sorry my English not native level. I am just afraid that my package got probably seized and I will get a letter from customs in January. Because, Pharmasource that my package will arrive - - - >worst case scenario <------ between 13th and 15th and now it's 24th. Also I didn't got a tracking so I cant check if it got seized and have to wait for a reply from pharmasource or letter from customs. That's why I am so stressed lol also I am in Germany and the law is pretty strict.

Bro sorry my English not native level. I am just afraid that my package got probably seized and I will get a letter from customs in January. Because, Pharmasource that my package will arrive - - - >worst case scenario <------ between 13th and 15th and now it's 24th. Also I didn't got a tracking so I cant check if it got seized and have to wait for a reply from pharmasource or letter from customs. That's why I am so stressed lol also I am in Germany and the law is pretty strict.

Same here. Going almost a month now

Pre covid? You should’ve stayed that...that was over 18 months ago. Sources go to shit in a weeks time sometimes and you’re essentially giving your blessing on an order 18+ months ago.
Haven't logged in for a minute. I was referring to before June 2021; before the new Delta variant shook things up. Irrelevant now that PS is back and seems like he's on top of things. Shipping delays aren't helping. I had an Ebay package held up for nearly 12 weeks (presumed lost) but received. Happy Holidays bro.