Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

has anyone used the pharmastar proviron with anything positive/negative to say about it?
it's AMAZING how many people in this thread have never posted in any other source thread on this site. And the posts are usually strange questions about "has anyone tried this or that". Want to tahnk you guys for all the contributions you're making to the community. (PS, can I get the same deal on gear from this source that you guys are)

it's AMAZING how many people in this thread have never posted in any other source thread on this site. And the posts are usually strange questions about "has anyone tried this or that". Want to tahnk you guys for all the contributions you're making to the community. (PS, can I get the same deal on gear from this source that you guys are)

amazing how some daft cunts have nothing better to do than troll forums looking for something to argue about.
im asking because this is the fucking place to ask such things, if youre as fucking petty as i think you are, ill assume you just searched my other posts on the forums to find something to snipe about. If you have then you'll see recently i made enquiries about something which ended up with someone recommending proviron. seeing as pharmasource is who i buy such things from then this is EXACTLY the right place for me to ask this simple question. you really are a dickhead! i almost expected you or one of your cronies to type some daftness such as this. Now kindly go fuck yourself, and yes you have hit a nerve..job well done!

amazing how some daft cunts have nothing better to do than troll forums looking for something to argue about.
im asking because this is the fucking place to ask such things, if youre as fucking petty as i think you are, ill assume you just searched my other posts on the forums to find something to snipe about. If you have then you'll see recently i made enquiries about something which ended up with someone recommending proviron. seeing as pharmasource is who i buy such things from then this is EXACTLY the right place for me to ask this simple question. you really are a dickhead! i almost expected you or one of your cronies to type some daftness such as this. Now kindly go fuck yourself, and yes you have hit a nerve..job well done!

I can’t see who is the dickhead and what he wrote to you because I ignore some members, but I can guess..
Please, accept a very small advice: ignore them, they’re useless babies, they’re such a shame for the community.

Click to ignore button was the best solution for me :)
Anyway, they are here only to negative posting in my thread, negative shilling ( covered like ,,job,, for community blah blah )

How
How much does this source pay you and the other dweeb to keep bumping this thread. Because without you 2 clowns, this thread would be on page 4

Probably making it so the noobs don't have to go back 10+ pages through comments of pointless "feel" reviews and useless questions about random products on the list to know what's up.

I understand but after 654 pages what’s done is done and things don’t seem to change in this page, but picking fights with members just turns into 3 or 4 pages of back and forth bullshit nobody cares to read.....

I understand but after 654 pages what’s done is done and things don’t seem to change in this page, but picking fights with members just turns into 3 or 4 pages of back and forth bullshit nobody cares to read.....
Than dont read it

BECAUSE WE ARE CLOSE TO SOLD OUT OF ACTUAL BATCH OF OXA10mg , D-BOL10mg and STANOZOLOL 10mg - ( batch what was Chemtox tested ) SPECIAL PRICE FOR THIS ITEMS

500tab pack - crypto payment only
OXANDROLONE 10mg / 100,- USD
STANOZOLOL 10mg / 60,- USD
D-BOL 10mg / 60,- USD

@RonnyZ you click on the name of the desired member you want to ignore. After that, a pop-up window will appear. On the right, there is an option to ignore him. Click and you are done I guess.

He's just a fucking hater. All he does is slam guys for asking questions or call everyone shills and dick riders. He needs to get a fucking job and a life. Maybe some pussy fuck I dont know. Holy hell he is 56 years old must be retired..... cmon old man give the kids a break.

He's just a fucking hater. All he does is slam guys for asking questions or call everyone shills and dick riders. He needs to get a fucking job and a life. Maybe some pussy fuck I dont know. Holy hell he is 56 years old must be retired..... cmon old man give the kids a break.

Totally agree