Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Short esters do NOT equal painful shots. Not sure why you stated this.

Personally I found that short esters are more painful right after the injection, test ace or prop, Drostanolone prop vs Drostanolone e, tren, they all “burn” into the muscle right after the injection, but the pain rapidly disappears, the longer ones, instead, give me no pain during or after the injection but the properly said “pip” after, say e.g. 12 hrs, lasts longer. Maybe it’s strictly personal, but I had these experiences.

Personally I found that short esters are more painful right after the injection, test ace or prop, Drostanolone prop vs Drostanolone e, tren, they all “burn” into the muscle right after the injection, but the pain rapidly disappears, the longer ones, instead, give me no pain during or after the injection but the properly said “pip” after, say e.g. 12 hrs, lasts longer. Maybe it’s strictly personal, but I had these experiences.

Yeah, strictly personal. Short esters aren’t inherently painful. It’s the compound. NP has zero pip. Same ester.

3 days from my week 6 pin of pharmastar test cyp, been taking dbol for about 10 days, up 6kg without bloat, no pip so far.

Whats the popular wallet on this site ? What you recommend ?

Sorry if I answer to this question, just trying to give my 2 cents, but I would recommend Coinbase, easy to use, very solid and it has a nice mobile App.
I had a nice experience with Cryptonator also. It also depends if you want a desktop wallet or an online wallet, or if you want it to be accessible by mobile.

IMO this is useless if you properly “wash” your BTC.
You won't consider it useless once Coinbase closes you account for sending coin to destinations that they consider to be less than stellar. Many people, including myself, have had their Coinbase accounts closed for this reason till we figured out what was happening and begin sending from a second wallet. They don't close it immmedialtely. It takes a while for Coinbase to examine the transactions and then cancel your account.

Edit: I sent coin to a source one time without sending through second wallet because I got complacent and didn't feel it was necessary and then surprise, surprise. Closed account

You won't consider it useless once Coinbase closes you account for sending coin to destinations that they consider to be less than stellar. Many people, including myself, have had their Coinbase accounts closed for this reason till we figured out what was happening and begin sending from a second wallet. They don't close it immmedialtely. It takes a while for Coinbase to examine the transactions and then cancel your account.

Edit: I sent coin to a source one time without sending through second wallet because I got complacent and didn't feel it was necessary and then surprise, surprise. Closed account

Ignore my previous statement I misinterpreted @Dw725 post.

Sorry if I answer to this question, just trying to give my 2 cents, but I would recommend Coinbase, easy to use, very solid and it has a nice mobile App.
I had a nice experience with Cryptonator also. It also depends if you want a desktop wallet or an online wallet, or if you want it to be accessible by mobile.
Use coinbase to purchase, and block chain to store/send. Don't send from coinbase to source.

Thank you for your answer brothers . I apreciate your info.

Anyway I always suggest you to use helix, it’s cheap (1% fee) and grant you even more security by mixing your BTC and making them impossibile to track. Edit: to be more accurate, it makes impossible to track from where you buy them, e.g. your credit card.