Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

My very first pin was in the right quad, I couldnt walk for over a week, the pain was literally unbearable. I will never ever shoot in the quad again fuck that shit

My pins in the quad are usually the easiest because it’s the easiest to see and most accessible, I’ve never had this problem tho.. the delts are good but hell as much pain as I’ve had in my quad with this one I’m afraid to pin this in a delt because that pain in my shoulder would be much worse

The pip is a little better this morning in all aspects, still hurt if I flex it, less redness and little less inflammation.. about to hit the weights and work it out maybe some blood flow in there will help it

My very first pin was in the right quad, I couldnt walk for over a week, the pain was literally unbearable. I will never ever shoot in the quad again fuck that shit
Same thing happened to me and then after a little research I realised I was pinning in the wrong spot on my quad , now qaud shots have a little pip that doesn't really bother me

Just started new line 100mg test prop and 100 mg Tren ace every other day a week ago. First two pins were each glute and got the normal Tren burn for a couple hours and little very bearable pip, so third pin went in quad, it FUUUCKED my shit up to the point it hurts to straighten and hurts to bend that leg. The entire outer head where it was pinned is red and inflamed. I’ve never had this happen from muscle to muscle, has anyone experienced this? I did pin the same glute as 6 days ago this morning so I will see how it feels tomorrow a.m.
Yet another complaint of excruciating pip. I hope people are starting to see how common it is with his line of gear.

wouldnt he have gotten the pip in his glute if it was the gear though? personally i pin in quads and delts rotating clockwise :) but when i first started doing my quads i misplaced it a few times and had the mother of all pip/knots etc. seen a few similar tales with quads so maybe thats not the gear but rather the spot of his quads he pinned?

@GBridge515 are you pinning tren ace and test prop together? Anyway quads are always a hit or miss, I find them good with small amounts of oils, I still remember when I tried 1cc Deca with EO (Alpha Pharma) as a carrier in them.. I had to take painkillers to sleep, even with sleeping pills (I have a script for them) there wasn’t any way to fall asleep. And that’s why I’m always concerned about pip :)

Quads are my to. It took me a few times to find the sweet spot but once I did, no issue. VG and delts are a part of my rotation as well. Anything over 2mils in my delts and I get leakage. VG, quads, I can slam 3 no problem.

Pinning his tren a and test cyp not much pip at all even pinned chest for the first time and feels fine so I’m happy with the gear so far and his testing came back pretty good so I’m happy so far if that’s what’s in my vials too haha

If your pinning test prop every day you'll need to pin more spots, not just delts and glutes.
Well he's pinning 2cc total every other day so wouldn't he do left shoulder Monday, right shoulder Wednesday, left glute Friday and Sunday right glute? That's shooting each body part once every 10 days right?
I remember the first time I've ever used AAS and the first time I injected I did it on the quads. I almost passed out, never again. In my previous cycle I alternated just between glutes but for my new one, I'm thinking of adding delts into the mix as well. If I remember correctly delts can hold 2-3mL/cc. Wouldn't 1-inch pin be considered ok for delts?
I shot so many times in my quads the year I'll never do it again. Shot 2cc of sustanon and it would fuck my leg up so bad.
I found a particular needle that is 27Gx3/4” (19mm) and it’s awesome for delts, because here everything more than half an inch is at least in 23G, mostly 21G, and fuck it, it’s quite a big hole for a shoulder.
Who sells them? Any 27g 1"?

Who sells them? Any 27g 1"?

I got them from PiC (I think it’s an Italian brand which is soooo god imo) in the past, but they were expensive so I just bought 2 pack of 100 from BD for less than 0,05€/needle. You’ll laugh but no, I don’t have access to any 27G 1”, here they can provide such products (needles, syringes, etc) only from certain resellers who have a contract. The only 27G 1” (or even longer) I can get is from BD’s safety line at around 0,75€/needle.

the 27g 3/4" (19mm) are readily available on ebay , in the uk at least. not seen the 1" though

Here in pharmacies they throw them in your face literally, but we must pin with swords (1-1/2” are only available in 20 or 21G) if we aren’t at 10% bf lol.

Last edited:
Dont know why to get this exotics places to pin , quads , calvs , traps etc fuck that...
Glute and delts is the way to go , painless.
Well he's pinning 2cc total every other day so wouldn't he do left shoulder Monday, right shoulder Wednesday, left glute Friday and Sunday right glute? That's shooting each body part once every 10 days right?
He said he doesn't know why people pin quads etc.
What I meant was if he was using something like test prop you'd really have to pin more sites than delts and glutes

I’m about to try pecs today with vitamins, I know it’s not the same as oil but it’s a good way to find the right spot without risks imo. A member here helped me finding the sweet spot and I’m quite curious.

He said he doesn't know why people pin quads etc.
What I meant was if he was using something like test prop you'd really have to pin more sites than delts and glutes
In other words I was saying that the shoulders and glutes were plenty. Sorry.

Dave palumbo said you shouldn't pin quads because of the amount of nerve endings in that area. I noticed some pins would be fine and some would knot up but never had a problem pinning the same gear gear in my delts

@GBridge515 are you pinning tren ace and test prop together? Anyway quads are always a hit or miss, I find them good with small amounts of oils, I still remember when I tried 1cc Deca with EO (Alpha Pharma) as a carrier in them.. I had to take painkillers to sleep, even with sleeping pills (I have a script for them) there wasn’t any way to fall asleep. And that’s why I’m always concerned about pip :)
Yes pinning both together
Dave palumbo said you shouldn't pin quads because of the amount of nerve endings in that area. I noticed some pins would be fine and some would knot up but never had a problem pinning the same gear gear in my delts
I’ve had good luck with quads and thought I had it down but maybe it is as shady said and I misplaced it, but funny thing about nerve ending and quads is when I first tried if I hit what I know was a nerve a couple times because it shot a pain and straightened my leg out...... I guess I should give them fucking quads up huh??:rolleyes: