Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Ordered a while ago and I’m about 6 weeks into my cycle, running test c and tren a from the ps line, lots of pip on the first time for each muscle I injected in, it was bearable but god damn. I ran his superdrol at the beginning of the cycle and can say happily that it worked just as it always does. Overall very happy (I know the pip is just from the overdosed batch) I’ll be ordering again in the future for sure

Hi folks,

Is there anyone who use the sildenafil 100 from PS line ? If so can you give us your opinion and comparison with pharma sildenafil (as we don't have lab test of this product)

I always read feeds about PS tada only

Thanks guys for your attention

Ordered a while ago and I’m about 6 weeks into my cycle, running test c and tren a from the ps line, lots of pip on the first time for each muscle I injected in, it was bearable but god damn. I ran his superdrol at the beginning of the cycle and can say happily that it worked just as it always does. Overall very happy (I know the pip is just from the overdosed batch) I’ll be ordering again in the future for sure
If I remember right the test e came back at 384mg and the test c came back at 226...the cyp shouldn’t have pip unless you got the batch with migylol and your body doesn’t like it..

If you can keep me posted about your pip, I’m interested in ordering his cyp but I don’t want to suffer for an entire cycle.

Just started new line 100mg test prop and 100 mg Tren ace every other day a week ago. First two pins were each glute and got the normal Tren burn for a couple hours and little very bearable pip, so third pin went in quad, it FUUUCKED my shit up to the point it hurts to straighten and hurts to bend that leg. The entire outer head where it was pinned is red and inflamed. I’ve never had this happen from muscle to muscle, has anyone experienced this? I did pin the same glute as 6 days ago this morning so I will see how it feels tomorrow a.m.

Just started new line 100mg test prop and 100 mg Tren ace every other day a week ago. First two pins were each glute and got the normal Tren burn for a couple hours and little very bearable pip, so third pin went in quad, it FUUUCKED my shit up to the point it hurts to straighten and hurts to bend that leg. The entire outer head where it was pinned is red and inflamed. I’ve never had this happen from muscle to muscle, has anyone experienced this? I did pin the same glute as 6 days ago this morning so I will see how it feels tomorrow a.m.
Quad is much more sensitive to painful gear to me but I can pin glute and not even notice.

Dont know why to get this exotics places to pin , quads , calvs , traps etc fuck that...
Glute and delts is the way to go , painless.

Dont know why to get this exotics places to pin , quads , calvs , traps etc fuck that...
Glute and delts is the way to go , painless.

I think it’s very personal, e.g. everyone say that calves are painful as hell, I personally found that it’s not true for me, I feel no pain at all with small amounts of oils and the skin is very taut and thin. Also VG is totally painless

Pinned his new line's Test P and Test E so far.

Test P gave me some PIP, but I kind of expect that from short esters.

The overdosed Test E was essentially PIP free for me.

I remember the first time I've ever used AAS and the first time I injected I did it on the quads. I almost passed out, never again. In my previous cycle I alternated just between glutes but for my new one, I'm thinking of adding delts into the mix as well. If I remember correctly delts can hold 2-3mL/cc. Wouldn't 1-inch pin be considered ok for delts?

I remember the first time I've ever used AAS and the first time I injected I did it on the quads. I almost passed out, never again. In my previous cycle I alternated just between glutes but for my new one, I'm thinking of adding delts into the mix as well. If I remember correctly delts can hold 2-3mL/cc. Wouldn't 1-inch pin be considered ok for delts?

Yeah I use 1inch and never had any issues. Mine hold 3ml fairly comfortably but I would always start lower. I always get PIP with a new muscle but delts was one of least painful

I found a particular needle that is 27Gx3/4” (19mm) and it’s awesome for delts, because here everything more than half an inch is at least in 23G, mostly 21G, and fuck it, it’s quite a big hole for a shoulder.