Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@Jimbox, you are in the military and you do AAS? Don't they check you at all? In my country, they were really strict and tested me pretty much for everything. Also, I might be wrong, but shouldn't you wait a bit more for the blood test if you are just in the second week? If I remember correct 6 weeks is recommended.

No in my country AAS is not popular than yours. Yes but I need a blood test to adjust my arimidex. I will publish the test for meso guys. In my country people think if test P don't cost 45 dollars 10 ML it's bunk. I would like to prove them it's false... So @pharmasource don't disappoint me lol

100/100 on that

Yes, this is also in his own interest, I’m more likely to buy from a guy who has a serious testing backing up his gear than a one who doesn’t, that’s obvious imo.
Yet you supposed bought and tried everything on his list before he had testing. You're a joke

I know I posted bloodwork on his test e300. I was on a cruise of 200mg/wk.

Test came back at just over 1,000, I believe it was 1,012 to be specific. It was taken 48hrs after last injection.

This was not the current batch of oils. Just throwing it out there for the community. Enjoy. Lol

I do have a batch of the new test e300 that tested at like 380 or something per ml. I’ll have bloodwork on this one in a few months. Doesn’t help now but may help later.

Baseline? Really appreciated btw
This is a very interesting situation for the underground. Basically, you have the source hiring shills like this guy to keep the thread on top and keep what is a very subpar lab relevant. And it's another very good lesson in harm reduction, and also why people should never be banned. Mainly, because that would be censorship, and it also teaches the new guys how shills and sources attempt to take advantage of the system here, in order to sell gear (in this case, very subpar gear) in order to enrich themselves. Be wary, any time a source uses shills like this guy, it usually means the gear is poor, and the source is greedy

This is a very interesting situation for the underground. Basically, you have the source hiring shills like this guy to keep the thread on top and keep what is a very subpar lab relevant. And it's another very good lesson in harm reduction, and also why people should never be banned. Mainly, because that would be censorship, and it also teaches the new guys how shills and sources attempt to take advantage of the system here, in order to sell gear (in this case, very subpar gear) in order to enrich themselves. Be wary, any time a source uses shills like this guy, it usually means the gear is poor, and the source is greedy
To be fair, you do a decent job keeping it bumped yourself. I get what you're trying to do, but repetition isn't always the key.

Just received my order. This shit got here faster than Panda can process an order and much faster than the 10-14 days! One amp was broken, but it was sterile saline. Everything else was in the order plus a little something extra.

To be fair, you do a decent job keeping it bumped yourself. I get what you're trying to do, but repetition isn't always the key.

Yes he's bumping it, but the content of the bump is beneficial and helps new members know what's what.

I mean the source still isn't even acknowledging or attempting to respond why he doesn't have pictures.

It's shady.

Yes he's bumping it, but the content of the bump is beneficial and helps new members know what's what.

I mean the source still isn't even acknowledging or attempting to respond why he doesn't have pictures.

It's shady.

Beneficial? Helping? You must be kidding.

Baseline was around 400. Can’t remember the exact figure. That was about 2.5yrs ago.

My numbers were similar with 250 test e a week by Magnus but I have a baseline of around 900.

Beneficial? Helping? You must be kidding.

My numbers were similar with 250 test e a week by Magnus but I have a baseline of around 900.

What the hell is a baseline without the dosage you were taking for TRT?

How much test e/c were you INJECTING to get your baseline number of 900????????

If you meant to say your NATURAL levels are at 900... well then that has absolutely nothing to do with a baseline and cannot be used to extrapolate the effectiveness of the gear you are getting bloodwork on.

You have so much to learn young grasshopper... slow down with all the advice and personal opinions. Great you are enthusiastic, but you may misdirect people who know even less than you.