Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

What the hell is a baseline without the dosage you were taking for TRT?

How much test e/c were you INJECTING to get your baseline number of 900????????

If you meant to say your NATURAL levels are at 900... well then that has absolutely nothing to do with a baseline and cannot be used to extrapolate the effectiveness of the gear you are getting bloodwork on.

whats the difference between natural levels and baseline????

whats the difference between natural levels and baseline????

Well, baseline would be something like: on 200mg/week of pharma grade test cyp I pull levels of ~1000.

Natural levels are: my test is 700 with no gear. Just me natty.

You see, the first you can extrapolate how good your gear is via bloodwork because it shows you how your body METABOLIZES testosterone.

The second tells you nothing other than how well your body is producing test. Tells you nothing about how your body metabolizes testosterone.

Well, baseline would be something like: on 200mg/week of pharma grade test cyp I pull levels of ~1000.

Natural levels are: my test is 700 with no gear. Just me natty.

You see, the first you can extrapolate how good your gear is via bloodwork because it shows you how your body METABOLIZES testosterone.

The second tells you nothing other than how well your body is producing test. Tells you nothing about how your body metabolizes testosterone.

yeah but ive cruised on test c at 250/wk and pulled bloods 6 weeks in 48 hours after last pin and same gear both times and got way different numbers one time was about 1200 and the other was nearly 1500 so how do i determine base from that

yeah but ive cruised on test c at 250/wk and pulled bloods 48 hours after same gear both times and got way different numbers one time was about 1200 and the other was nearly 1500 so how do i determine base from that

By "same gear" do you mean same PHARMACEUTICAL testosterone, or do you mean same UGL gear which can vary from vial to vail???

Did you pin exactly the same time of day for every pin?

Did you pin exactly 200mg per week and not 203... 205... 197? It's a syringe with lines, not a digital measuring device.

Did you get the test done at 46 hours the first time and 50 hours the second time?

You see, there is a lot that goes into this static number that gets pulled in a single instant. I would image there was some deviance from a robotic injection schedule as you are human, so there will be some fluctuations.

I would take an average of your 2 since it sounds like you tried to keep everything as close as possible.

Thanks for clarification, I was unaware of that. I knew about baseline but I thought that it was also used interchangeably to say “natural levels”

By "same gear" do you mean same PHARMACEUTICAL testosterone, or do you mean same UGL gear which can vary from vial to vail???

Did you pin exactly the same time of day for every pin?

Did you pin exactly 200mg per week and not 203... 205... 197? It's a syringe with lines, not a digital measuring device.

Did you get the test done at 46 hours the first time and 50 hours the second time?

You see, there is a lot that goes into this static number that gets pulled in a single instant. I would image there was some deviance from a robotic injection schedule as you are human, so there will be some fluctuations.

I would take an average of your 2 since it sounds like you tried to keep everything as close as possible.

pharmaceutical not ugl these
Buy Testoviron Depot [Testosterone Enanthate 250mg] - 20 Amps
they were amps measured out in 1 ml for every dose
6:30am every injection
48 hours on the money

im beginning to think theres no such thing as a base. your body metabolizes testosterone differently each and every day depending on so many variables besides what u even listed. thats like saying your natural levels are always constant.

Thanks for clarification, I was unaware of that. I knew about baseline but I thought that it was also used interchangeably to say “natural levels”

baseline is generic term. You can have baseline of income ,natural test levels. It just describes a reference point and needs context.

Last edited:
$10 says he’ll start lecturing people on ‘baseline vs natural test levels’ within the next couple of weeks, LMFAO

with a 12 page double space times new roman paper on all the different gear he never even held in his hand let alone used

the dood has half the board on filter just let him keep goin and hell be talking to no one soon enuff

pharmaceutical not ugl these
Buy Testoviron Depot [Testosterone Enanthate 250mg] - 20 Amps
they were amps measured out in 1 ml for every dose
6:30am every injection
48 hours on the money

im beginning to think theres no such thing as a base. your body metabolizes testosterone differently each and every day depending on so many variables besides what u even listed. thats like saying your natural levels are always constant.

The PTF value of endogenous testosteron (change in lowest and highest point of concentration) is low, especially with a long ester.

The PTF value of endogenous testosteron (change in lowest and highest point of concentration) is low, especially with a long ester.

what does that have to do with it??? i dont follow ur point

endogenous testosterone is my own bodys natural testosterone so idk why ur talking about esters....

if u meant exogenous i still dont understand ur point cause thats saying that the change shouldnt be that drastic with long esters which test e would be

Last edited:
what does that have to do with it??? i dont follow ur point

endogenous testosterone is my own bodys natural testosterone so idk why ur talking about esters....

if u meant exogenous i still dont understand ur point cause thats saying that the change shouldnt be that drastic with long esters which test e would be

The PTF value of endogenous testosteron (change in lowest and highest point of concentration) is already low not considering injury pubertyetc, taking injections with long esters are even more stable. Maybe this makes it more clear.

It was in regard to

If you receive bad bloods, you can assume you have bunk gear and not just a bad day.

@pharmasource and the people involved with this thread, your buddy @MisterSuit just made a thread against the board and members on the hghpro thread. Basically saying we are going to get visited by federal agents.

@pharmasource you keep a shit crew of guys. You sleep with dogs you get fleas.

More embarrassing than threatening considering posting is not illegal. But still,this is getting kinda strange.

The PTF value of endogenous testosteron (change in lowest and highest point of concentration) is already low not considering injury pubertyetc, taking injections with long esters are even more stable. Maybe this makes it more clear.

It was in regard to

If you receive bad bloods, you can assume you have bunk gear and not just a bad day.

More embarrassing than threatening considering posting is not illegal. But still,this is getting kinda strange.

yes thanks man that helps a lot more

@pharmasource and the people involved with this thread, your buddy @MisterSuit just made a thread against the board and members on the hghpro thread. Basically saying we are going to get visited by federal agents.

@pharmasource you keep a shit crew of guys. You sleep with dogs you get fleas.

Hahahahaha wtf hahahahahahahahaha

That’s literal embarrassment. Anywhere that guy comments, those posts should be linked for others to see what kind of guy he apparently is.

I got into way more heated shit with @movingiron88 and neither one of us EVER implied the shit that idiot does. Lol you have to be kidding me, that’s such a childish/feminine response. On a steroid forum make posts like that. Smh.

yes thanks man that helps a lot more

Injection times play a big role though. More often-more stable levels. But all its TRT stuff, might be different for "other purposes"

Attachments

• trt.jpg
    trt.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 19