Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@Dw725 this is the guys you are defending, you might want to think about the crew you are defending.
I'm not defending anyone , just critiquiing @rpbb 's vetting technique, as he's a member I have respect for .

How u come to the conclusion I'm "defending" anything, or anyone, idk.

I've asked a few questions in this thread recently, mainly about the possibly bad pct, as I've used the pharmacy grade here in the past.

That's about the extent of my participation.

Funny how this source and Mr suit went silent at the same time. Also interesting. how suit was posting for 24 hours straight till he melted down

Yes he's bumping it, but the content of the bump is beneficial and helps new members know what's what.

I mean the source still isn't even acknowledging or attempting to respond why he doesn't have pictures.

It's shady.

Have you seen @Anonymous_anabolics set up? No but yet you still join his contest and order his mast p to try out with no proof of set up or bloods and definitely no test o his raws. Holding people accountable is ok and needed but it works both ways.

Have you seen @Anonymous_anabolics set up? No but yet you still join his contest and order his mast p to try out with no proof of set up or bloods and definitely no test o his raws. Holding people accountable is ok and needed but it works both ways.

Yes we have seen his set up. We already established who this person is, and he has posted his set up.

Thanks though. You know what they say about assuming. That is why I hold sources to the same standard and this board should too. @pharmasource STILL has yet to comply with posting pictures.

I’m not entirely sure what Mr. shoot posted in another thread and the HGH pro forum. And I’m not entirely sure what he posts here most of the time because I really don’t get too involved with it. Take this for what it is worth, I had an issue off the board and outside the world of AAS. Mr. shoot asked why I have been dormant lately and quiet. I explain to them what I have got going on in life so I’m working a lot and that I’ve got some things that I need to take care of. I’m not going to go into detail what the matter was but what I can tell you is the dude reached out to me without knowing me any help me resolve a serious issue that I needed help with. I don’t know the guy from a hole in the wall. The guys from halfway across the world for me. I’m sure I’ll never see the guy and he will never see me. However, I cannot take away what he did for me. Right wrong or indifferent I do appreciate him helping me out it does show some character on his behalf. Again I have not been following what is been posted in another forum or what is really been posted in this Forum. All that I am saying is that he reached out to me asked if I needed help I told him my story he did a little research and he figured out a solution. He did help me out tremendously and I do appreciate what he did for me. That’s my two cents on Mr. suit.

I’m not entirely sure what Mr. shoot posted in another thread and the HGH pro forum. And I’m not entirely sure what he posts here most of the time because I really don’t get too involved with it. Take this for what it is worth, I had an issue off the board and outside the world of AAS. Mr. shoot asked why I have been dormant lately and quiet. I explain to them what I have got going on in life so I’m working a lot and that I’ve got some things that I need to take care of. I’m not going to go into detail what the matter was but what I can tell you is the dude reached out to me without knowing me any help me resolve a serious issue that I needed help with. I don’t know the guy from a hole in the wall. The guys from halfway across the world for me. I’m sure I’ll never see the guy and he will never see me. However, I cannot take away what he did for me. Right wrong or indifferent I do appreciate him helping me out it does show some character on his behalf. Again I have not been following what is been posted in another forum or what is really been posted in this Forum. All that I am saying is that he reached out to me asked if I needed help I told him my story he did a little research and he figured out a solution. He did help me out tremendously and I do appreciate what he did for me. That’s my two cents on Mr. suit.
@TorroXL you know I love you. But for your sake I sure do hope you insulated yourself enough from this weisel he is threatening to inform LE on our members.

Good luck and stay safe tank.

Hope you didn’t divulge too much personal info, as Mr. Suit is apparently calling LE on members and ‘exposing’ them.

Edit: oops missed the post above me lol

@TorroXL you know I love you. But for your sake I sure do hope you insulated yourself enough from this weisel he is threatening to inform LE on our members.

Good luck and stay safe tank.

I’ve spoke with mr suit in pm. I won’t discuss in detail the substance of our talk but what I can say is that he made a post and said things out of anger. I have little to no tolerance for rhetoric involving law enforcement however, mr suit made it clear that he said certain things out of anger. He assured me he has no intentions of doing anyone dirty. I also believe he regrets making any statements in regards to law enforcement. He also stated that he will take a step back and clear his mind and think before he talks “or types”
I tend to believe his intentions are genuine. When running gear I tend to get a lil Emo myself. I think he mite be taking things personal. I explained to him that thick skin is a must here. Also, to take things with a grain of salt. Again, I don’t believe mr suit has bad intentions. Hope I’m rite

I’ve spoke with mr suit in pm. I won’t discuss in detail the substance of our talk but what I can say is that he made a post and said things out of anger. I have little to no tolerance for rhetoric involving law enforcement however, mr suit made it clear that he said certain things out of anger. He assured me he has no intentions of doing anyone dirty. I also believe he regrets making any statements in regards to law enforcement. He also stated that he will take a step back and clear his mind and think before he talks “or types”
I tend to believe his intentions are genuine. When running gear I tend to get a lil Emo myself. I think he mite be taking things personal. I explained to him that thick skin is a must here. Also, to take things with a grain of salt. Again, I don’t believe mr suit has bad intentions. Hope I’m rite

Doing some reflections on your behaviour while on Tren is generally advisable,changes can be subtle till you fuck up big. Little raging on the internet is prolly a mild outcome

Especially tren e
Toro, like you and respect what you bring to the board, and glad You're back, we missed you while you were gone. But my advice is to stay away from the guy. He's been up for 24 hours straight posting on this board, usually represents an issue besides steroids, and its probably best to avoid people like that

The circumstance that you give these kinds of advice in public and not via PM makes me question the sincerity of it. It seems you use it to push your agenda further.

If you just want to warn other members in general, there is no need to drag names into it and using their reputation for your own gain.

Toro, like you and respect what you bring to the board, and glad You're back, we missed you while you were gone. But my advice is to stay away from the guy. He's been up for 24 hours straight posting on this board, usually represents an issue besides steroids, and its probably best to avoid people like that

Always a pleasure to be here

The circumstance that you give these kinds of advice in public and not via PM makes me question the sincerity of it. It seems you use it to push your agenda further.

If you just want to warn other members in general, there is no need to drag names into it and using their reputation for your own gain.
Who’s this referring to?

People are calling out other members to distance themselfes from positive reviews they gave under the pretense of friendly advice

@Dw725 this is the guys you are defending, you might want to think about the crew you are defending.

The so called vetting process, while useful, i for one do not read other threads on a regulare base and would not have known what was happening in the hgh-thread, should be voluntary.

If you someone gives a positve review on one product he is not defending, which btw is very close of accusing someone of shilling, the source.

If you believe it is the best way to keep constant pressure on the source,it is fine but do not put other members on the spotlight and demand to correct their review based on what you believe seems fit.

Imo if you want to give a sincere warning to other members, write them a pm but do not drag them into this process. I am certain these members are able to formulate their own opinion on the source and do not need someone calling them out and subtle being accused of shilling.

Also calling the forum adminstrator and pretending to be threatened by ludicrous stuff makes you such a fraud. Always praising the freedom of meso as long it aligns with your view....

@Millard Baker this sounds like a pretty clear threat to the board and its members.

Last edited:
I will have a surprise for you soon :)

And you will pay for everything you and the others said about me shilling :)

You’ll see, wish you the best mate. Never underestimate the ones you don’t know, especially when posting on a forum without a serious proxy.

Keyboard lion anymore? Surprises will come for you with a nice yellow print on their shirts :)

You will see, I swear to god :)

Don’t you worry little dick. You’ll see :) you’re finished now, not today, not tomorrow, a day you don’t expect. Have a nice one buddy, I just put you under ignore so don’t bother us with this shit show, it’s useless. Any excuse will be appreciated and would help the luck for sure :)

@17Alpha

understand where youre coming from but i was the one threatened