Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

i
and wait so ur brewers??? do u not brew ur own shit ur sellin???

Your are funny. You dont know it ? From first time till now ALL members knew that Iam using brewers, was only 2 , old and actual one. Of course this info was posted many many times in this thread.

I’m all for transparency..........

But fake pharm grade clomid? That’s a stretch/kind of silly to be honest. Where’s the profit in that? Fake pharm test, 100%, it’s common.......But the investment necessary to make perfect blisters and fake clomid?

That’s pretty out there if somebody is suggesting that..

Who ever is still using this guy is crazy. Look at that attitude you will have to deal with when shit doesn't work out. And it will happen he has had a lot of fuck ups.

So many better sources out there and you won't be giving this scumbag your hard earned money.

Why risk it,

Yes, it was Test E. I always start my PCT after 4 weeks of last injection.
With HCG on my PCT 3 times 1500IU every 4 days.

I don't say bad words about your clomid. But I've know idea what my PCT fucked up.

Dont know, but for me is this bad PCT protocol - only my personal oppinion for Enanthate with HL 10 days.
I had HCG always in PCT my PCT scheme like ,,pre PCT,, with first injection in date when some endogenous testosterone is still active , around 14 days after last pin of enanthate. And Clomid ( with Exemestane ) started 21 days after last pin.

Your are funny. You dont know it ? From first time till now ALL members knew that Iam using brewers, was only 2 , old and actual one. Of course this info was posted many many times in this thread.

aite thats all i needed to know maybe it was already mentioned but if u aint involved in any process of the brewin and ur not postin up pictures of their setups then how do we know that they aint brewin in their bathroom sinks

i was askin genuine questions u and @MisterSuit deserve each other

I’m all for transparency..........

But fake pharm grade clomid? That’s a stretch/kind of silly to be honest. Where’s the profit in that? Fake pharm test, 100%, it’s common.......But the investment necessary to make perfect blisters and fake clomid?

That’s pretty out there if somebody is suggesting that..

Not make a sense , because we are still able to buy ,,tons,, of them still in pharmacies like one of the cheapest pharma products.

aite thats all i needed to know maybe it was already mentioned but if u aint involved in any process of the brewin and ur not postin up pictures of their setups then how do we know that they aint brewin in their bathroom sinks

I was personally present at their work. Reason why I have not pics of their actual setup was communicated with several trusted ( from my side ) members who are long time active in my thread.
Anyway ( and info was posted in past here too ) that I will share pics of lab and setup here in time, when I will have new, 100% mine ,,lab,, what is now in building process.

I was personally present at their work. Reason why I have not pics of their actual setup was communicated with several trusted ( from my side ) members who are long time active in my thread.
Anyway ( and info was posted in past here too ) that I will share pics of lab and setup here in time, when I will have new, 100% mine ,,lab,, what is now in building process.

u were personally present that makes me feel so much better bro

and u communicated it with "sever trusted members who are long time active in your thread" meanin ur shills bro. ur trying to sell to more than just those several trusted members rite??? so shouldnt everyone be seeing it idk wat ur so scared of

thats great bout the pictures for ur future lab bro but i want to see where the sheet ur sellin now is brewed not ur future stock lol

lol look at @MisterSuit takin a break from his LE threats crawlin out to like ur comment

Thanks for sharing, can you go over your exact protocol. Cycle, AI's, PCT. Dose and start/stop times for compounds.
Cycle:
1-12 Test E - 250mg/week
1-12 Mast E - 400mg/week
1-7 Winstrol - 30mg/ed
6-12 adex - 1mg/eod (it was underdose), from this source.
8-12 HCG - 1000iu/week

PCT:
17-present (total 7 weeks): clomid, 14 days - 100mg/ed, then 50mg/ed. and HCG 1500iu 3 times every 4 days.

Last edited:
and u communicated it with "sever trusted members who are long time active in your thread" meanin ur shills bro. ur trying to sell to more than just those several trusted members rite??? so shouldnt everyone be seeing it idk wat ur so scared of

Please do not connect me without any evidence with ANY member . This made you very suspicious, because this ,,writing style,, is used only by well known trolls.
Its easy to say some about shills, so plese publish evidences.

Communication with trusted members IS REALLY NOT shilling. They can quote my words, so you immediately will know who they are, if they want.

Cycle:
1-12 Test E - 250mg/week
1-12 Mast E - 400mg/week
1-7 Winstrol - 30mg/ed
8-12 HCG - 1000iu/week

PCT:
17-present: clomid, 14 days - 100mg/ed, then 50mg/ed. and HCG 1500iu 3 times every 4 days.

Hey brutha, I’m not here to take any sides. But where does. It say clomid is guaranteed to restart your HPTA? If modern medicine worked the same for everyone, we’d all be very healthy people. Some don’t respond to chemo and die. There is simply no way to speculate that clomid is gonna work for you or anyone else 100% of the time.

Please do not connect me without any evidence with ANY member . This made you very suspicious, because this ,,writing style,, is used only by well known trolls.
Its easy to say some about shills, so plese publish evidences.

Communication with trusted members IS REALLY NOT shilling. They can quote my words, so you immediately will know who they are, if they want.

hahaha now im curious bro who exactly do u think i am??? what well known troll am i???

no not saying that and i dont feel like doing anymore quoting today man everyone can just read the last 20 pages of this thread and know whos shillin for u

and none of these "trusted" members of urs have come forward and said they saw ur lab set up. ur just an arrogant and shady source.

Cycle:
1-12 Test E - 250mg/week
1-12 Mast E - 400mg/week
1-7 Winstrol - 30mg/ed
8-12 HCG - 1000iu/week

PCT:
17-present: clomid, 14 days - 100mg/ed, then 50mg/ed. and HCG 1500iu 3 times every 4 days.
So the hcg and clomid failed to restart your hpta?

Cycle:
1-12 Test E - 250mg/week
1-12 Mast E - 400mg/week
1-7 Winstrol - 30mg/ed
8-12 HCG - 1000iu/week
PCT:

Weeks 13-14-15-16 you was without any PCT stuff ?

Hey brutha, I’m not here to take any sides. But where does. It say clomid is guaranteed to restart your HPTA? If modern medicine worked the same for everyone, we’d all be very healthy people. Some don’t respond to chemo and die. There is simply no way to speculate that clomid is gonna work for you or anyone else 100% of the time.

Not guaranteed to restart, but wouldn't you see a raise in the FSH and LH levels regardless while on the medication?

Thanks for reply. I understand and didn't say bad words about his clomid. I think problem in my body.
I'll start new a PCT in few days.

Thanks for reply. I understand and didn't say bad words about his clomid. I think problem in my body.
I'll start new a PCT in few days.

Ty for not assuming I was taking shots at you. I’m trying to think of every reasonable solution to the problem.