Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

You were right in waiting approx 4 half lives of the test e to ensure it clears your system.

Why the exemestane 25mg daily? It’s an ai and doesn’t restart hpta to my knowledge. I understand hcg can cause aromatization issues in some but your dose seems very high.
Some ai raise LH, not sure if exemestane does. I know letro can.

Available NEXT WEEK

Anastrozol 30x1mg / 15,- USD
Letrozol 30x2,5mg / 15,- USD
Exemestan 30x25mg / 30,- USD

DMAA 50x50mg / 25,- USD

im sure with people failing their PCT off ur "pharma" goods and no pictures of the thugs labs u got brewin ur gear business must be boomin

especially with that attitude u got u must attract new customers like flies to honey :rolleyes:

im sure with people failing their PCT off ur "pharma" goods and no pictures of the thugs labs u got brewin ur gear business must be boomin

especially with that attitude u got u must attract new customers like flies to honey :rolleyes:

Nice try RpBB :)
A guy who have 2 months old profile, asked me about my more like 2 years here ? You are sticked only in flame-threads what I see.
I am not feeding trolls. Ignore button

no im not rpbb but nice to see other people see u for the emotional shady bad source that u r u can ignore me all u want but im gonna post all the time in here so everyone knows exactly what kinda source theyre dealin wit

and i think its pretty fuckin normal to ask to see the lab setup of the place that ur potentially goin to buy gear from only reason not to post it is because ur ashamed of ur bathroom set up

hahaha and i see ur faggot ass shill @MisterSuit is there to quickly like ur post is less than 2 minutes after posting

holy fuck balls could this be any more apparent i hope no one gets suckered into to dealin with this clown ass source

A guy who have 2 months old profile, asked me about my more like 2 years here ? You are sticked only in flame-threads what I see.
2 years as a source. You are not one of and never will be.

But really it hasn't even been that long. You setup shop and then disappeared with unfufulfilled orders and issues hanging. Then you suddenly return and become an arrogant shitty businessman who doesn't know how to brew gear.

So let's stop the act of you being some veteran here. Cause quite frankly your not. You are a run of the mill bathtub brewing inconsistant painful gear.

Said guy who was sure that drostanolone was testosterone because of his feelings. And...was not.

Because it failed labmax and it wasn't either and underdosed. You don't even know what you are sending your customers. Either on purpose or mismarked there is no excuse. You are selling 200mg/ml mast E and sending out 120mg/ml mast prop and you think you are good in that situation.

It sums it up all of your inconsistencies and painful intolerable gear. Your knock off pharmaceutical grade items. You are pathetic

Now you're just getting paranoid, don't need another handle to tell people what a shitshow you're running, and insert your buddy the snitch Mr suit has returned to this thread..

Like i said, do not order the pharmastar line, it's junk

2 years as a source. You are not one of and never will be.

But really it hasn't even been that long. You setup shop and then disappeared with unfufulfilled orders and issues hanging. Then you suddenly return and become an arrogant shitty businessman who doesn't know how to brew gear.

So let's stop the act of you being some veteran here. Cause quite frankly your not. You are a run of the mill bathtub brewing inconsistant painful gear.

see now it makes sense he doesnt know how to brew his own sheet so he gets people to do it for him and he claims to have all this great lab equipment but cant post pictures of it. so basically he hired some bathroom brewers to make his shit line for him and because he isnt doing it himself he has no idea about the dose or quality or sterile environment

oh and u dumb fuck the burden of proof is on u if u say its slander and not true the simple way to prove everyone wrong would be to post up pictures

basically hes a glorified reseller with a cocky ass arrogant attitude and he thinks dropping a meme of a philosopher is going to magically win over our hearts and minds

@pharmasource

You keep skipping right over it, how come no pictures of your set-up? We discussed in depth how to wipe data from pictures, so what gives?

I've asked for it numerous times myself. So basically anyone that calls him out on his shit is a troll just trying to slander his "good name".

Please, I think the amount of people complaining coupled with the various other factors speaks more volume then some shills and memes.

You just proved you know how to upload pictures @pharmasource so why don't you try to upload one of your lab AKA kitchen sink.

almost regret typing this as i cannot be arsed with getting more shit but have you any update on when phenylpiracetam will be available? :)

almost regret typing this as i cannot be arsed with getting more shit but have you any update on when phenylpiracetam will be available? :)
Thank you for your contribution to this thread shill, next time you have a question about some no name compound, you can check this sources stock at

http://www.lickthebackofmyballs.com (www.lickthebackofmyballs.com)

u cud have easily pm him this bro ur just another lame ass shill tryin to sweep shit under the rug and change the conversation cause ur boy is on blast right now

thanks for your input officer doofy :) perhaps you could dunk me in a lake to see if i drown, if i do obviously im not a shill and i can build a good rep over time .... if i wasnt dead of course..... worked well for you in salem didnt it? :)

@shady Right on time captain save a hoe. I sincerely doubt they are the same account, but rather just multiple people are on to your shit. Talk about fake accounts? You came a rather convenient time for @pharmasource...in fact right when he stopped replying.

And of course because I pointed this out he will chime in soon.