Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I can’t lie. I thought the Zylar Guy was rpbb too... LOL. It was the recent join date and how the majority his posts are now in this thread.

Y’all bump this thread more than any other thread in this forum and it’s always the same shit. Y’all discredit yourselves by all your comments. Just like a shill, how can anyone take your posts seriously?

u can seriously suck my dick how about that faggot this is the only source thread u comment in to but u try and hide it better than most

u dont gotta take me seriously i dont give a fuck buy funny how the people that only post in this source thread crawl out of the fuckin sludge to defend this piece of shit who CANT EVEN POST PICTURES

ur a piece of shit source and u cant say otherwise cause u cant fork up any proof to contradict what im saying

until u do so u hire dirty ass people to brew in a sink and hire dumb ass shills to push ur kitchen sink brew cuz u couldnt move ur horrible product without them

no boss im no ones bitch unlike ur shills and u

no ordered mess maybe ur own shit product and shit attitude is finally bitin u in the ass after ur free ride on here

Dude. Use some punctuation. It looks like you had a stroke while typing this belligerent post

Suck. My. Dick.

hows that for punctuation even got proper capitalization this is a fucking AAS forum not english class

faggot shill

@pharmasource

lets see those pictures bitch
Dude, insulting people (members, not sources) isn't gonna get shit done.

I'd like to see the the setup pics too. But calling everyone a faggot isn't a good look .

Suck. My. Dick.

hows that for punctuation even got proper capitalization this is a fucking AAS forum not english class

faggot shill

@pharmasource

lets see those pictures bitch

You get triggered quite easily. All I said about you was I thought you were rpbb. That’s it.

I don’t know either of you. I actually like what rpbb was doing to the source by vetting him. He’s the one who really started the topic of the source testing his own line of products. I give him kudos because now others have some food for thought when deciding to place an order with this source or not.

However, you have come here and just started bitching. You act like a child and you will be treated as such.

Btw I’ve also purchased from 5 other sources here in the past. And continue to purchase from others. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

A short temper with MEMBERS gets you no where. We are all here for harm reduction. Chill brotha.

You get triggered quite easily. All I said about you was I thought you were rpbb. That’s it.

I don’t know either of you. I actually like what rpbb was doing to the source by vetting him. He’s the one who really started the topic of the source testing his own line of products. I give him kudos because now others have some food for thought when deciding to place an order with this source or not.

However, you have come here and just started bitching. You act like a child and you will be treated as such.

Btw I’ve also purchased from 5 other sources here in the past. And continue to purchase from others. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

A short temper with MEMBERS gets you no where. We are all here for harm reduction. Chill brotha.

im not triggered ur just a sensitive ass beta bitch and anyone that shills is

lol i dont give a fuck how u treat me bro or what u think of me i dont give a fuck where u claim to have purchased from all i see is u and all those other shills post history and its fuckin contained to this thread whenever postin in the underground

i can have whatever temper i want u aint a member ur a shill a fuckin scumbag who is here to lull people into a false sense of security so ur homeboy can peddle his kitchen sink brew

Personally, still think this source is struggling with the vetting process. Maybe he'll survive it, maybe he won't. But having these shills constantly post makes him look very bad. But i guess if they didn't, this thread would be on page 4 by now

im not triggered ur just a sensitive ass beta bitch and anyone that shills is

lol i dont give a fuck how u treat me bro or what u think of me i dont give a fuck where u claim to have purchased from all i see is u and all those other shills post history and its fuckin contained to this thread whenever postin in the underground

i can have whatever temper i want u aint a member ur a shill a fuckin scumbag who is here to lull people into a false sense of security so ur homeboy can peddle his kitchen sink brew

Not triggered? You called me a “beta bitch”, a “shill” twice, and used the term “fuck” 3 times in a single post. And once again zero punctuation. That’s the definition of triggered my man. I can tell I’ve set you off and that makes me happy. It was easy to do.

Take a Xanax. Take A bong rip. Shotgun a beer. Whatever it is you have to do to chill, just do it quickly.

lol just like i can go thru ur post history and see u only posted here u can go thru mine and see i dont use punctuation callin u a shill and saying fuck hardly makes me triggered but i can see how desperately u wish u could get under my skin i can tell by the way ur engaging me that ur actually mad u got called out

once again this is a steroid forum not english 101 so i can not only type however i want punctuate however i want and spell however i want i can be politically incorrect too

so here is another not triggered fuck u and suck my dick faggot

lol just like i can go thru ur post history and see u only posted here u can go thru mine and see i dont use punctuation callin u a shill and saying fuck hardly makes me triggered but i can see how desperately u wish u could get under my skin i can tell by the way ur engaging me that ur actually mad u got called out

once again this is a steroid forum not english 101 so i can not only type however i want punctuate however i want and spell however i want i can be politically incorrect too

so here is another not triggered fuck u and suck my dick faggot

Ur cute

Dude, insulting people (members, not sources) isn't gonna get shit done.

I'd like to see the the setup pics too. But calling everyone a faggot isn't a good look .

yea maybe but the second members ask for pictures in here u get a few people that ask random bullshit like oh how is this product or how is that product or when will u be adding this or that

its so fuckin annoying how many members have asked to see this guys setup and he tells us hes not even the one brewin now???

i mean does he even know what environment his brewers use?

im not here for friends im here for gear and ill call all 60000 members on here faggots it doesnt make a difference i dont know any of u fucks and none of u fucks know me wat i say and call people doesnt mean shit

the offer to suck my dick is still on the table faggot
I think you're the shill. Psource pays you to come bump the thread with shitty insults under the guise of vetting to drown out the real issues and people actually vetting the source.
You soil the credibility of real members vetting and keep the thread at the top.

Last 3 pages are mostly you.

Zylar is a new form of shill,
Change my mind.

he's just making good use of his burner profile.... wouldnt be surprised if at some point he's literally arguing with himself

I can’t lie. I thought the Zylar Guy was rpbb too... LOL. It was the recent join date and how the majority his posts are now in this thread.

Y’all bump this thread more than any other thread in this forum and it’s always the same shit. Y’all discredit yourselves by all your comments. Just like a shill, how can anyone take your posts seriously?
There he is @anfee one of the original 3 stooges. I was going to tag you before because I knew you were going to come running. Another one of his shills. This thread us amazing. I can't believe our members can't open their eyes to what is going on in this thread. No @Dw725 I'm not talking to you, you are just a little poser. It is funny, are you even able to use all of that garbage gear you bought or is it to painful? Or are you trying to sell it at this point?

I think that is it for the shills I'm not aware of any other paid shills in his pocket. But maybe I'm wrong let's wait and see.

@Dw725 get bent faggot

I think you're the shill. Psource pays you to come bump the thread with shitty insults under the guise of vetting to drown out the real issues and people actually vetting the source.
You soil the credibility of real members vetting and keep the thread at the top.

Last 3 pages are mostly you.

Zylar is a new form of shill,
Change my mind.

and me apparently @pharmasource pays me to be a shill to bring up all the reasons why he sucks as a source

wouldnt that be sumtin

heres another shitty insult u can suck my cock too bitch