Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

y dont u work on buildin that good rep in a different thread it aint a witch hunt when ur a witch bro and no not a fake account just someone who isnt dumb enuff to fall for this lame shit hope no one else is either

@shady Right on time captain save a hoe. I sincerely doubt they are the same account, but rather just multiple people are on to your shit. Talk about fake accounts? You came a rather convenient time for @pharmasource...in fact right when he stopped replying.

And of course because I pointed this out he will chime in soon.
Yeah, it was like this source gave his 2 favorite shills the day off yesterday

almost regret typing this as i cannot be arsed with getting more shit but have you any update on when phenylpiracetam will be available? :)

Is in pressing process, with Sunifiram and new batch of Stanozolol, D-bol , Oxandrolone and Sildenafil

y dont u work on buildin that good rep in a different thread it aint a witch hunt when ur a witch bro and no not a fake account just someone who isnt dumb enuff to fall for this lame shit hope no one else is either
work on my rep like you have you mean? :) so funny
id like to apologise to the other normal non paranoid folks ho are following this thread as everytime i post i seem to have all this shite following clogging it up even further, ive asked them to quote me with things ive said that support their hypocritical claim and they seem to have breezed right over that request...

you guys talk about building up my rep in other threads, try doing the same yourselves as you seem to be a hell of a lot more prolific on here than i have been!
again i apologise to others for rambling on but its frustrating to have baseless (in my opinion at least) accusations thrown my way constantly.

i dont need to quote u ur entire post history is contained to this thread ur a cock ridin shill my dude and all ur long winded explanations and ramblin on and on aint gonna cover it up

i dont care if u dont wanna build ur rep up anywhere but no one needs ur weak ass apology either maybe if everyone keeps accusing ya u would think to change ur ways cuz its clearly u bro

dont let this lame ass q and a that pharmasource and his lame ass shills bounce back and forth off each other distract u from the fact that he doesnt brew his own shit doesnt post pictures of the lab of people that brew for him and people fail pct off his supposed pharma goods

Retarded. Do you read a post from guy what have failed PCT ? He himself said that is not because of pharma clomid from us.
But you know it right ? POOOOOOR argument from you. All knew that I have brewer, from first time. So again, poor argument from you.
Result = proven troll.

almost regret typing this as i cannot be arsed with getting more shit but have you any update on when phenylpiracetam will be available? :)
Another gem from this idiot. Smh

You have to get a little more creative when you are trying to redirect or pump this thread.

I know there are one or two other shills anxiously waiting to jump in to save the day.

@pharmasource I know why you have these guys. There's no other way you would have lasted around here if it wasn't for your employees.

So how about thos pictures of your first class lab? Don't think so. I am convinced you are just a reseller. A reseller with a shit attitude who thinks we owe him something.

Get lost with your inconsistant painful gear.

everyone might know u have a brewer but no one knows what the fuck theyre brewing with and i dont think u do either bro

u can keep callin me a troll if u think thats gonna help but ur a shitty fucking business man and ur gonna get ran off this forum exposed for the fraud u r

Retarded. Do you read a post from guy what have failed PCT ? He himself said that is not because of pharma clomid from us.
But you know it right ? POOOOOOR argument from you. All knew that I have brewer, from first time. So again, poor argument from you.
Result = proven troll.
No it's not your clomid that's not restarting him:rolleyes:

I know I wouldn't want to buy and rely on the same clomid that you sold him

Jzz53

Last edited:
WAAAW 2 months account guy call me fraud and want to kick me from this forum ? FaF
Get out wrote a guy who is interested by 90% only in this thread to make a mess. Where have you been in last 2 years with your knowledge ??

Wrote guy registered at Meso before 2 months, started to post only here and who know everything ? Dont hesitate to tell us, who is your boss ? Who ordered this mess with your cooperated negative shills ?

WAAAW 2 months account guy call me fraud and want to kick me from this forum ? FaF
Get out wrote a guy who is interested by 90% only in this thread to make a mess. Where have you been in last 2 years with your knowledge ??

if ur not concerned block me or dont engage me but u cant becuz u know im right and im gonna fuck with ur bottom dollar all day

dont worry about where ive been the last 2 years worry about how ur gonna last another 2 months now u r being exposed for the fraud ass cocky piece of shit source u r

Wrote guy registered at Meso before 2 months, started to post only here and who know everything ? Dont hesitate to tell us, who is your boss ? Who ordered this mess with your cooperated negative shills ?

ur a piece of shit source and u cant say otherwise cause u cant fork up any proof to contradict what im saying

until u do so u hire dirty ass people to brew in a sink and hire dumb ass shills to push ur kitchen sink brew cuz u couldnt move ur horrible product without them

no boss im no ones bitch unlike ur shills and u

no ordered mess maybe ur own shit product and shit attitude is finally bitin u in the ass after ur free ride on here

I can’t lie. I thought the Zylar Guy was rpbb too... LOL. It was the recent join date and how the majority his posts are now in this thread.

Y’all bump this thread more than any other thread in this forum and it’s always the same shit. Y’all discredit yourselves by all your comments. Just like a shill, how can anyone take your posts seriously?