Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Dry heat sterilizer. We are not washing,rinsing and sterilizing vials, because we are buying sterile vials.

dood not just ur vials, all ur equipment

A UV sanitizer sanitizes items via exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, a sanitizer is a product that reduces, but doesn’t eliminate, microorganisms from the inanimate environment to levels considered safe as determined by public health codes or regulations. On the other hand, sterilization, which is what an autoclave does, is the elimination of microbiological organisms.

those beakers, syringes, everything bro, ur just using a cheap dry heat sterilizer...no?

Idc if you’re on tren, you’re mentally unstable to begin with if you’re going to start threatening people the way he did, because you get your feelings hurt on a fucking Internet forum. Lol

snitches get stitches ridiculous the people let words effect them so much tren or not thats like ur girl blowin some other dude and blaming the alcohol

ur still u regardless of what sheet ur takin not cool to threaten LE on people especially considerin the nature of what were all doin here

those beakers, syringes, everything bro, ur just using a cheap dry heat sterilizer...no?

Sterilizing syringes ? Really ? :D Which syringes are used and sterilised after use ?
I dont know how cheap dry heat sterilizer you are using, but for glass, filters, housings and stainless parts is used big dry heater-sterilisator who operate with temperature around 250/300 degrees Celsius , for filter is used around 130 ( after back flush and cleaning with Isopropyl al. ) . Price of this machine is around 3-4000 USD

Sterilizing syringes ? Really ? :D Which syringes are used and sterilised after use ?
I dont know how cheap dry heat sterilizer you are using, but for glass, filters, housings and stainless parts is used big dry heater-sterilisator who operate with temperature around 250/300 degrees Celsius , for filter is used around 130 ( after back flush and cleaning with Isopropyl al. ) . Price of this machine is around 3-4000 USD

listen up there are autoclavable puradisc syringes, stainless steel 750 psi syringes with replaceable filter tips so stop actin like u know everything

maybe u would know something about it if u were actually brewin ur own shit and hirin shills that threaten other members with LE

oh and it has nothin to do with price and you didnt EVER post a picture of a dry heat sterlizer just ur cheap ass uv sanitizer

Some of our device . Heath+UV sterilizer, liquid filler, Bola vacuum PTFE filter, heating mantle.

7 weeks on clomid.
Started clomid on week 5 after last injection of testosterone (just 250/week)

So, no comment.......
Screenshot_20180725-081122.png

listen up there are autoclavable puradisc syringes, stainless steel 750 psi syringes with replaceable filter tips so stop actin like u know everything

maybe u would know something about it if u were actually brewin ur own shit and hirin shills that threaten other members with LE

oh and it has nothin to do with price and you didnt EVER post a picture of a dry heat sterlizer just ur cheap ass uv sanitizer

Now I recognize your style of writing :D One of ignored member. Thought it when I checked date of establish your profile and you started lying about shills. Good try, but next you can try your original profile.
BTW
Listen up, we are not using any type of syringe in brewing proces, except dosing of BA. So, stop acting like you know all our brewing process. Siringes, steel or not, are used may be by homebrewers , my brewer use press-filtering process pump-filter-reservoir-filling machine.
Filter is 0,1micron ,,candle,, Nylon , with stainless steel housing.

Last edited:
Now I recognize your style of writing :D One of ignored member. Thought it when I checked date of establish your profile and you started lying about shills. Good try, but next you can try your original profile.
BTW
Listen up, we are not using any type of syringe in brewing proces, except dosing of BA. So, stop acting like you know all our brewing process. Siringes, steel or not, are used may be by homebrewers , my brewer use press-filtering process pump-filter-reservoir-filling machine.
Filter is 0,1micron ,,candle,, Nylon , with stainless steel housing.

idk who u think i am but i was never a member here before other forums sure i didnt make any lie bout shills just pointin out u employed a pyscho who threatened me and mad other people

y are u talkin about ur setup and not showin it to me???

and wait so ur brewers??? do u not brew ur own shit ur sellin???

lol u can deal wit me and ur bunk ass "pharma" pct sheet too

Another same style of writing. Again, nice try. From one failed PCT you recognize that pharma is bunk ? Just WAW.
And yes, very easy to deal with it, my PHARMA stuff could be tested, anytime, by me, by all users-buyers in all labs which are able to do it.

You started clomid 5 weeks after last injection ? Enanthate or ? Without or with HCG ?
Yes, it was Test E. I always start my PCT after 4 weeks of last injection.
With HCG on my PCT 3 times 1500IU every 4 days.

I don't say bad words about your clomid. But I've know idea what my PCT fucked up.