SO LIKE LAST YEAR WE WILL HAVE CONTEST . YOU CAN VOTE FOR FIRST 6 PLACES
1 place - 6 points
2 place - 5points

3 place - 4 points
4 place - 3 points
5 place - 2 points
6 place - 1 point

PRIZES
1st - box anastrozol, box clomifen, box T3, box salbutamol, 10ml vial testosterone PRO, sachet Tadalafil
2nd - box anastrozol, box clomifen, box T3, box salbutamol, sachet Tadalafil
3rd - box anastrozol, box clomifen, box salbutamol, sachet Tadalafil

Bloods taken on 2ml a week of his test e. I thought I got the uncapped test but as you can see I fucked up. Also guess I need to use more aromasin lol been using 12.5mg e3d guess that's not enough not his aromasin....Bloods taken 40hrs after last pin.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180813-104815_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20180813-104815_Drive.jpg
    501.7 KB · Views: 54
Bloods taken on 2ml a week of his test e. I thought I got the uncapped test but as you can see I fucked up. Also guess I need to use more aromasin lol been using 12.5mg e3d guess that's not enough not his aromasin....Bloods taken 40hrs after last pin.

Thanks for posting, very small letters, can you write main results please ?

Thanks for sharing. So you were taking around 25mg PHARMASTAR aromasin a week, right? Can this number be related to short aromasin HL? Do you believe that 6.25mg asin eod would’ve changed the result?

Too bad that you chose the wrong version of the bloodwork. Would be cool if we had actual numbers.

Do you plan on doing any additional bloodwork in the future?

Anyways, thanks for sharing.

[emoji1373]

He's been around the block. I doubt he's using ug aramosin...

@MisterSuit

He said it's not his Aromasin already, but I am kind of bummed he got the capped test.

@Harmswhey
Any plans to get the uncapped version?

lol my bad, I misinterpreted his words, I assumed he was saying like “12.5mg asin wasn’t enough, at least not his aromasin”.

Because I’m waiting for chemtox’ test results before ordering so I was seeking info.

are you having estro sides ? I been aroundn 110 estro past cycles no AI.
Personally i think if theres no sides, theres no need to use AI.

Just as future reference to all that post bloods. If you pay less than 60 $ for your blood work you are getting capped . If you pay 80-100 $ thats a good sign is uncapped ;).

@pharmasource any chance you can up the credit for uncapped blod work ?

Personally i think if theres no sides, theres no need to use AI.

Am I the only one round here who’s scared af by E2 and estro sides?

Anyway the credit is symbolic IMO, here is very difficult to get a prescription for those tests and a good and complete hormonal blood work in a private clinic can cost from 200€ to 400€ so the guessing game about the right AI dose could be very expensive lol.

Am I the only one round here who’s scared af by E2 and estro sides?

Anyway the credit is symbolic IMO, here is very difficult to get a prescription for those tests and a good and complete hormonal blood work in a private clinic can cost from 200€ to 400€ so the guessing game about the right AI dose could be very expensive lol.
Them prices still aren’t shit compared to gyno surgery ;)

Some blood work will only show you a value so high (capped) so if you have 7000ng/dl of testosterone and its capped at 5000ng/dl it'll just show as >5000

Uncapped being they'll give you a value for however much is in your blood. There is no limit

I assume the uncapped blood works are more expensive?