Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Anyone try out the 5mg Tadalifil. I ordered some mostly for the bp benefits and pump effects. Wondering if anyone has experience with using only 5mg for these effects. But again can always take a couple extra tabs to say equalling 20mg if thats a more suggestive dose.

Anyone try out the 5mg Tadalifil. I ordered some mostly for the bp benefits and pump effects. Wondering if anyone has experience with using only 5mg for these effects. But again can always take a couple extra tabs to say equalling 20mg if thats a more suggestive dose.
I take 10mg eod, works great on helping keep the blood pressure in a healthy range.

UGL's do not brew this at 76m/ml. If they did, which would be stupid they're just doing it because the company originally producing it made in ampoules of 76mg/ml. They were made for only a small time.

In fact they are, lol. Alpha Pharma, Swiss Remedies, Genesis, Magnus and others make it in 76.5 mg/ml a total nonsense.

UGL's do not brew this at 76m/ml. If they did, which would be stupid they're just doing it because the company originally producing it made in ampoules of 76mg/ml. They were made for only a small time.

Still some of them brew Tren at 76, I think ARL russia.

In fact they are, lol. Alpha Pharma, Swiss Remedies, Genesis, Magnus and others make it in 76.5 mg/ml a total nonsense.
Still some of them brew Tren at 76, I think ARL russia.

See, likeni said doing it for advertising.
People would be more likely to buy it if they just brewed it higher. They're putting less then a gram in each vial. I'm gonna have to give this a go myself just to see what I come up with.

See, likeni said doing it for advertising.
People would be more likely to buy it if they just brewed it higher. They're putting less then a gram in each vial. I'm gonna have to give this a go myself just to see what I come up with.

Its same like Anavar, Primobolan, but with prices.... Price of pharma-grade Anavar was high - so UGs holding price still high. The same with Primobolan.

tren hex is tren e without the sides

Exactly, hexa give less side than ace, mix and Enant , probably because it is the most stable ester in absolute, half life is similar to undecanoate ester... it can also be injected once a week, without giving excessive hormonal changes. It is my favorite ester for the tren. @pharmasource it is not true that it is not popular ... in eu it is very popular. you must know that now balkan, under the brand SP lab has launched the fourth product containing tren hex: SUPER TREN (100 mg hex + 100 mg ace , 200 mg / ml total). And they was already producing 3 products containing tren hexa: Parabolan 100 sp, parabolan 100 balkan, tren mix 150 sp.
Do you think that a giant like Balkan, after 11 years in the market, have not understood what is popular or not? if you do not produce one kind of molecule, it does not mean that it is not popular ... for example, you do not even produce injectable stanozolol. even it is one of the most popular products ever, at least in Europe.

Exactly, hexa give less side than ace, mix and Enant , probably because it is the most stable ester in absolute, half life is similar to undecanoate ester... it can also be injected once a week, without giving excessive hormonal changes. It is my favorite ester for the tren. @pharmasource it is not true that it is not popular ... in eu it is very popular. you must know that now balkan, under the brand SP lab has launched the fourth product containing tren hex: SUPER TREN (100 mg hex + 100 mg ace , 200 mg / ml total). And they was already producing 3 products containing tren hexa: Parabolan 100 sp, parabolan 100 balkan, tren mix 150 sp.
Do you think that a giant like Balkan, after 11 years in the market, have not understood what is popular or not? if you do not produce one kind of molecule, it does not mean that it is not popular ... for example, you do not even produce injectable stanozolol. even it is one of the most popular products ever, at least in Europe.
Agree im form europe too most guys use injectable winstrol over oral , tren e and oral winstrol is mostly used by newbies

it is not true that it is not popular ... in eu it is very popular. ......for example, you do not even produce injectable stanozolol. even it is one of the most popular products ever, at least in Europe.

My experiences from business are not the same. 99% users/customers want ACE,ENA from me - rest they want TNE. There is very very little numbers of customers who want Parabolan. The same for injectable wintstrol. 99% want tablets.

And its not only my experience, the same with our friendly sources and dealers who are taking goods from me in bulk.

My experiences from business are not the same. 99% users/customers want ACE,ENA from me - rest they want TNE. There is very very little numbers of customers who want Parabolan. The same for injectable wintstrol. 99% want tablets.

And its not only my experience, the same with our friendly sources and dealers who are taking goods from me in bulk.

Because you work meanly with US market... I know perfectly that in US people don’t use tren Hex and they prefer stanozolol tabs instead injectable

Because you work meanly with US market... I know perfectly that in US people don’t use tren Hex and they prefer stanozolol tabs instead injectable

With small customers yes. Dealers in EU not, have some friendly source at MESO FR , his numbers of sold Hex and Inj. Win are very small what I know and he have customers Europe only.

Inj. winstrol would be nice yes. Hey how does it work with the sale I don't understand really. 20% off plus 5% Silver plus 5% Bitcoin = 30%?