Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Don't remember seeing it recently, but do you know when the PS test cyp will be back in stock?

Don't remember seeing it recently, but do you know when the PS test cyp will be back in stock?

After our vacation sir. With
NEW line Oxandrolone 100x25mg
NEW line PhenylPiracetam
NEW line Sunifiram
NEW line Tamoxifen 100x20
NEW line Tadalafil 20mg
NEW line Tadalafil 40mg

After our vacation sir. With
NEW line Oxandrolone 100x25mg
NEW line PhenylPiracetam
NEW line Sunifiram
NEW line Tamoxifen 100x20
NEW line Tadalafil 20mg
NEW line Tadalafil 40mg

Nice, any idea on the price of PhenylPiracetam? And a weird question: if I want to buy some goods before your vacation but I’m not home, can I pay for the goods and everything and get them sent after your vacation?

Nice, any idea on the price of PhenylPiracetam? And a weird question: if I want to buy some goods before your vacation but I’m not home, can I pay for the goods and everything and get them sent after your vacation?

Price - like all our goods, very cheap :)
Yes you can pay before vacation and we will send them after .

I think you should brew some tren hex to complete your line with this price and right dosage product you gonna have huge sales on this one

I think you should brew some tren hex to complete your line with this price and right dosage product you gonna have huge sales on this one

Was never interested into HEX must say. Price is nearly 5 times higher than ENA, but dont think so that results are adequate price. Price for 20ml/100mg would be 100,- USD

That way you are right hex is the only ester i dont have try. Price is high but if it was 100USD for 20ml/200mg or even 150mg i think it would be popular

That way you are right hex is the only ester i dont have try. Price is high but if it was 100USD for 20ml/200mg or even 150mg i think it would be popular

Yeah price of that raw is freaking high, I seriously don’t understand why it’s so popular and most UGLs brew it only in 76 mg/ml so you have only 50mg of active tren per ampoule (65mg of actual trenbolone every 100mg of tren hex if I recall correctly, so 0.65x76), admitting that it’s dosed correctly, with ace you have 83mg of active tren per 100 mg/ml amp for half the price or even lower with enanthate which carries 68mg of active tren and usually it’s more concentrated (200mg/ml at least). @pharmasource any plans on TrNE? Maybe with some lidocaine xiline inside for smooth injections (the pharm grade B12 I have has a bit of lidocaine inside and it’s wonderful).

Yeah price of that raw is freaking high, I seriously don’t understand why it’s so popular and most UGLs brew it only in 76 mg/ml so you have only 50mg of active tren per ampoule (65mg of actual trenbolone every 100mg of tren hex if I recall correctly, so 0.65x76), admitting that it’s dosed correctly, with ace you have 83mg of active tren per 100 mg/ml amp for half the price or even lower with enanthate which carries 68mg of active tren and usually it’s more concentrated (200mg/ml at least). @pharmasource any plans on TrNE? Maybe with some lidocaine xiline inside for smooth injections (the pharm grade B12 I have has a bit of lidocaine inside and it’s wonderful).
tren hex is tren e without the sides

Hey guys I'm 1.90m at 105kg at a reasonably low body fat. Assuming the dosage per pill is infact around the 10mg mark of oxandrolone, what dosage should I be running the pharmastar var at. Was considering going for 50mg (5tabs) a day spread out with my meals. Opinions on prior users? Expectations?

Will you run oxandrolone stand alone? Or in stack with others molecules?

UGL's do not brew this at 76m/ml. If they did, which would be stupid they're just doing it because the company originally producing it made in ampoules of 76mg/ml. They were made for only a small time.

Good Var, you don’t need more than 50. Higher than that is bro science....and knowledgeable guys will say the same thing.

Too many people think all orals should be superdrol/dbol like because it’s a ‘steroid’. Therefore they implement higher doses if they don’t get those huge gains, which does nothing but perhaps increase gains by 5% while increasing toxicity by 90%. Var is not going to be dramatic but the shit works. I would even start at 30-40 if it’s dosed right.

Oh and definitely needs to be run with test of course.
50mg of his var was perfect for me.

Sponsors