Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Just read through the previous testing and go from there. If you want your own testing done, that's a whole other subject. But when it comes to women, there's no screwing around with the smaller sources like this one
Better off to go with pharmacom right? How much are they paying you to rep for them?

having not being able to find any pharmastar oxandrolone tested on the anaboliclabs.com site my conclusions are for personal use i will take 60mg a day of var maybe 70, but will not hand some down to my female co-worker just now until further 3rd party accountable testing has been run. I understand this dosent address consistency between batches but... I guess i need someone else besides the source to green light this for me to feel comfortable passing it on to someone i work with ,,specially after running my mouth about how side effect free var is at female dosages. i appreciate all that chipped in with answers leading me to my decision. I think if pharmasource upped his game a tiny bit on certain aspects (pill distinction, getting products 3rd party tested for peace of mind) and a few other things he would be a game changer, specially with the very competitive pricing, he has already proven to be speedy at sending out packages and fast at getting back with queries and questions=) any ways , good night guys
I personally know several females that have run the var from here, labmaxed more than 1 batch myself, and it passed, and also gave them the proper results with no virilization @ 25mg ED.

I personally know several females that have run the var from here, labmaxed more than 1 batch myself, and it passed, and also gave them the proper results with no virilization @ 25mg ED.
You had women running 25 mg ed with no virilization, that is some of the worst advice I've ever heard.

Better off to go with pharmacom right? How much are they paying you to rep for them?
The deal I have with them is that they kiss my ass, versus the deal you have with this source, where you lick his balls

You had women running 25 mg ed with no virilization, that is some of the worst advice I've ever heard.
It wasnt advice dummy, did I tell you to do it? It was a fact. It actually happened. And no, it wasnt with the pharmacom var you're always shilling that's been tested by anabolic lab.

Ignore only you mofo
First off I will say I have used many your products.
I'm going to offer you some advice I know you feel the need to defend yourself constantly but the truth is you don't have to.
I don't know if you are enjoying it or what but it isn't giving you a good look at all.
Handle your business and the rest will take care of itself I can understand you keeping on if you had something to back it up with.
But alot of the stuff that has been mentioned is true now I'm not saying some of it isn't exaggerated.
But you're testing did show quite overdosed oils.
You did have a mishap with the growth.
I'm offering you sound advice stop engaging with members if you think it's not affecting your business your wrong it's the main reason I haven't placed another order and you will start to see this more often if you don't believe me keep doing it.
Myself and alot of guy's I know don't want to wade thru 10 pages a day of back and forth just to try and stay up to date.
Man up and move on you can handle this better than that!
Edit : And I believe you can do better on your bloodwork credit you do understand that doesn't even cover half the cost of most test and there's UGL's here doing a 100$ and up.

Last edited:
The idea of adding a colouring agent to your pills would be great, they’re cheap af here, it would also allow to distinguish one batch from another, not only one compound from another.
I’d accept a slight price increase for this “feature”, any plans?
@pharmasource

Fun fact: this thing reminds me of a local bathtub brewer that coloured gso with yellowish colouring agent and sold it as tren, then it slowly separated lol.

First off I will say I have used many your products.
I'm going to offer you some advice I know you feel the need to defend yourself constantly but the truth is you don't have to.
I don't know if you are enjoying it or what but it isn't giving you a good look at all......

Appreciate your feedback. But , I will continue with it. Like you see, many lies are created by haters, imaginated proven lies ( for example that our pharma-goods are bunk and many others ) Always will defeat against them here.
At last, open shilling for other source in my thread is some what should I ignore ? Why ?

@Ripped he knows better. Remember all of this bad publicity is helping his business:rolleyes:. Plus with all his "mature" banter customers are able to see what a class act and honest businessman he really is bwhaha.o_O

It'd be great if there were markings on the pills, or they were different colors, or something. Every time I grab from the bag I triple-check the label because they all look the same.

Pressing machine have 45 positions ( punches ) sir. 1 set of 45 punches cost 13000,- USD . Check how many different compounds we have.
Its impossible to have special marking at each compound tabs.

Anavar and winstrol is completely different also salbutamol is more thin than anavar

I don't have winstrol but looking closer at salbutamol and anavar you're right, I can see a slight difference.

Sdrol and salbutamol seem to be the same size and are thinner than anavar and ligandrol, which seem to be the same size. The tamoxifen sample I received looks like it's also the smaller pill size.

Pressing machine have 45 positions ( punches ) sir. 1 set of 45 punches cost 13000,- USD . Check how many different compounds we have.
Its impossible to have special marking at each compound tabs.

Understood. Is it possible to do colors? A different color per compound would be great but at the very least one color per class of compound (steroids, stimulants, PCT, etc..) would make me feel a little more safe.

i put my orals into little airtight craft tubes and mark them with a sharpie to save walking around with a boner all day :)

I don't have winstrol but looking closer at salbutamol and anavar you're right, I can see a slight difference.

Sdrol and salbutamol seem to be the same size and are thinner than anavar and ligandrol, which seem to be the same size. The tamoxifen sample I received looks like it's also the smaller pill size.

Different compounds need a different amount of filler/hardener and ,,lubricant,, Because all compounds have different properties in pressing process.
Example -
D-bol - very easy, good flow
Oxym A-drol - superfine powder, creating dust, , sticky to punches and dies.
And of course amount of active substance must be taken into account. 1 mg anastrozol vs 100mg sildenafil, for example..

Understood. Is it possible to do colors? A different color per compound would be great but at the very least one color per class of compound (steroids, stimulants, PCT, etc..) would make me feel a little more safe.

First, we tried it , but I was not happy with result, colors was not nice in my opinion.
Second - if you check how many different compounds we have, its not easy to colour them all. And some compounds have 2-3 different amounts.

For future I will try to bring a colored sachets, for our main products.

order received all present and correct took 7 days or so to uk :)
(no added goodies to make up for missing the 20% sale by a few hours though but ill get over it :p)