Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

order received all present and correct took 7 days or so to uk :)
(no added goodies to make up for missing the 20% sale by a few hours though but ill get over it :p)

You can apply a sale in next order sir, my apologize. But this days with our sales we have 2-3 x more orders like normally.

BTW for all customers from UK. Dont know why, but UK postal service dont show tracking updtates for packs. Packs are delivered , but tracks with no update.

thanks thats appreciated :) i dont bother asking for tracking info anymore as i just find it frustrating and get obsessive about checking it every 5 minutes ....

It wasnt advice dummy, did I tell you to do it? It was a fact. It actually happened. And no, it wasnt with the pharmacom var you're always shilling that's been tested by anabolic lab.
How's shilling for this post bathtub brewer going, are you enjoying his ballsack. You can take all the mystery dosed, mixed up crap you want, but don't pretend you have a fucking clue what you are talking about, and don't recommend it for women

And the reason I have a problem with this shithead source, is he scammed me out of 500 dollars, and wanted to correct it with "store credit", and wasn't till he got called out that he offered to refund my money.

Better off to go with pharmacom right? How much are they paying you to rep for them?
BTW dipshit, Balkan and alpha have tested better than pharmacom at anaboliclab, thought it might help give you a clue of what the fuck you're talking about

BTW dipshit, Balkan and alpha have tested better than pharmacom at anaboliclab, thought it might help give you a clue of what the fuck you're talking about
Every reply to me you mention shit, ass, and ballsacks.

Are you hitting on me? If you want I can pm you a pic you can jerk off to. Would you like me to take one from the floor so you can see both my ass and ballsack at the same time?

Let me know, I'll see if I can help you out.

The pharmacom Shill is into dingleberries? Well I can't say I'm surprised. That stain on society must have swallowed more than a few with all that foul shit comming from him.

If I'm going to show everyone I may need a little bleaching, and at least smooth up my hairy ass and taint. It sounded more like he was into dingleberries and a bear like appearance.
Better you making jokes than giving out bullshit advice on how to use the shitty gear this source brews

LAST 14 days to our vacation

20% SALE for ALL ORDERS
10% SALE for NEW CUSTOMERS
10% SALE for GOLD status customers (+10orders )
5% SALE for SILVER status customers ( 1-10 orders )
5% SALE for BITCOIN ( crypto ) PAYMENTS

Hey guys I'm 1.90m at 105kg at a reasonably low body fat. Assuming the dosage per pill is infact around the 10mg mark of oxandrolone, what dosage should I be running the pharmastar var at. Was considering going for 50mg (5tabs) a day spread out with my meals. Opinions on prior users? Expectations?

Hey guys I'm 1.90m at 105kg at a reasonably low body fat. Assuming the dosage per pill is infact around the 10mg mark of oxandrolone, what dosage should I be running the pharmastar var at. Was considering going for 50mg (5tabs) a day spread out with my meals. Opinions on prior users? Expectations?

If I can , 75mg , splitted 3 x 25mg

Go ask in the steroid forum, but I've ran 50 with good results, never heard of anyone taking 75, and never heard of splitting doses. Like i said, be careful of taking any advice in this thread. And this forum is about harm reduction, not supporting shitty bathtub brewers

And the way this source manufactures all his orals too look the same, and than packages them in Ziploc baggies is a joke, who knows what you'll get. Guess he's got confidence is the people he's paying 50 cents an hour to get it right, and if they dont, he doesn't care, he got paid

Good Var, you don’t need more than 50. Higher than that is bro science....and knowledgeable guys will say the same thing.

Too many people think all orals should be superdrol/dbol like because it’s a ‘steroid’. Therefore they implement higher doses if they don’t get those huge gains, which does nothing but perhaps increase gains by 5% while increasing toxicity by 90%. Var is not going to be dramatic but the shit works. I would even start at 30-40 if it’s dosed right.

Oh and definitely needs to be run with test of course.

You’ll have a greater pool of answers in the steroids forum, there you can post your cycle and receive a complete feedback. I let knowledgeable members speak, the only thing I can suggest you is to always take it with some food, it gave me pretty bad cramps first times, then your body starts to tolerate the substance better.

You’ll have a greater pool of answers in the steroids forum, there you can post your cycle and receive a complete feedback. I let knowledgeable members speak, the only thing I can suggest you is to always take it with some food, it gave me pretty bad cramps first times, then your body starts to tolerate the substance better.

I think this is the best post you’ve ever made. And no, I’m not being sarcastic whatsoever.