Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

You cant, because Startropin is Pharmastar HGH made in China - made for us

That’s a level up!

Anyway guys, I had a bad nausea today, probably by DBol since it’s a really common side effect from what I heard, fo you have anything in your arsenal to fight nausea? Not referring to meds, this would be a nonsense, I’m already taking a shit ton of gear.

That’s a level up!

Anyway guys, I had a bad nausea today, probably by DBol since it’s a really common side effect from what I heard, fo you have anything in your arsenal to fight nausea? Not referring to meds, this would be a nonsense, I’m already taking a shit ton of gear.

All steroids decrease immunity I think. Its better to take high dose of vitamins during cycle.

All steroids decrease immunity I think. Its better to take high dose of vitamins during cycle.

Yup, I always take them, training with that “disgust” feeling sucks a lot. You feel strong like an horse but you hold back for the fear of vomiting in face of someone lmao

Yup, I always take them, training with that “disgust” feeling sucks a lot. You feel strong like an horse but you hold back for the fear of vomiting in face of someone lmao
how long u have it? could be ur liver and stomach digesting the dbol, are you taking it on empty stomach?

That’s a level up!

Ginger

Update I have a lump not very much pip thank god a lot of better than Norma’s

Injection was 3ml frontload after a 2 month off break and I had a little scar tissue from previous cycles

Update I have a lump not very much pip thank god a lot of better than Norma’s

Injection was 3ml frontload after a 2 month off break and I had a little scar tissue from previous cycles

1.2g Test 600mg Deca - thats a lot of oil.
I had some issues in my cycle in past. I can inject only to delts and after 2 months was really discomforted aplications.

1.2g Test 600mg Deca - thats a lot of oil.
I had some issues in my cycle in past. I can inject only to delts and after 2 months was really discomforted aplications.
I’m looking to try quads for this but I’m scared as hell cause it’s hard and dense muscle full of veins, my delts tolerate pretty well I was doing 1ml ed on each delt for 16 weeks no prob. I want to try lats too.
My mistake on flutes is I was injecting ed for 10 weeks with 21g 1 1/2

I’m looking to try quads for this but I’m scared as hell cause it’s hard and dense muscle full of veins, my delts tolerate pretty well I was doing 1ml ed on each delt for 16 weeks no prob. I want to try lats too.
My mistake on flutes is I was injecting ed for 10 weeks with 21g 1 1/2
Quads is my favorite and even first place I used. Easily put 3ml in them and only have pip on rare occasions of hitting a bad spot.