Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Thinking about add TUDCA tablets Pharmastar line. Opinions ?

Good idea depending on price.

Last I saw, in the US most TUDCA options are around $1.50-$2 per gram from "trusted" well-known sources or a bit cheaper from smaller/"untrusted" sources.

In Europe $1-$2 per gram would be cheap from my experience.

I've seen a lot of discussions and some accusations of fake/low quality TUDCA on the market.

I haven't searched in detail in the past couple years so maybe this has changed.

I’ll try side quad on Thursday...
Maybe it’s in my head but I think it isn’t so hard to push sesame on 27g
Idk how these guys do it unless they use a 1cc barrel...most stuff my hand starts to tremble using 25g with gso, sesame, cottonseed...even after warming it...I'm eternally damned with 23g....I guess it's bettee than the guy taking a 1.5 21g in the ass....

10 ius should equate to 3.33

Yes Sir I found that as well. I wished I knew this was true. I just got burnt on a different deal from a different board. I’m looking to order, but I’ll be damned if I order on a POSSIBLE. The 2 kits with the added Startropin would be the Shit, but I want proof the shit is Legit.

Yes Sir I found that as well. I wished I knew this was true. I just got burnt on a different deal from a different board. I’m looking to order, but I’ll be damned if I order on a POSSIBLE. The 2 kits with the added Startropin would be the Shit, but I want proof the shit is Legit.

Startropin 24IU - tested 24,42IU - 99% purity

Edited since I seen your results. Is there any NEW tests on the Bionitropin? And I thought that the Jano guy couldn’t be trusted?

I think that he prove his quality. Anyway, lab. where we are testing AAS cant testing HGH, so you must trust this result, the same like me.

Which wallet are you using? Check for transactions: if transaction show but money aren’t there don’t worry, they’ll show up, if transaction doesn’t appear in your account history then we may have a problem.
It all worked out. Deleted and recovered the wallet and it showed up.