Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Guys, I know this is off topic since PS doesnt carry..But, has anyone ever used any IGF-1? Any experiences would be appreciated..If you could PM me, would be great.

Rob

I’m still waiting for my 20’000$ store credit for measuring my bp after telmisartan use. It’s an expensive test...

Received news from CHEMTOX
They are not able to test Raloxifen, Letrozol, Exemestane - they have not standards to them , so our sample will be replaced by another compound.
Results for Boldenon UND and Stanozolol expected next week.

EDIT : just now received e-mail from Dr. Cirimel from Chemtox, that they will have all standards for us ;) so now they are able to test all AI

Was send new round of samples for test :

oxymetholone Anapolon
exemestane Aromasin
anastrozol Teva
anastrozol Wockhard
Anfarm clomid
Serpafar clomid
Tamox Nolvadex
So I see that the TEVA adex was sent for testing but there doesn’t seem to be any results for it. I also noticed that it was taken off the pricelist as well. Did it come out bunk? Because I’m using it right now and have been struggling with high e2 even though I really shouldn’t be.

Also, the pills do not have the markings that they are supposed to have. It’s A10 on one side and 93 on the other. TEVA anastrozole is supposed to have A10 on one side, TEVA on the other.

Not trying to start a flame war, but I’m just concerned because I may have to use UGL adex right now.

Last edited:
So I see that the TEVA adex was sent for testing but there doesn’t seem to be any results for it. I also noticed that it was taken off the pricelist as well. Did it come out bunk? Because I’m using it right now and have been struggling with high e2 even though I really shouldn’t be.

Also, the pills do not have the markings that they are supposed to have. It’s A10 on one side and 93 on the other. TEVA anastrozole is supposed to have A10 on one side, TEVA on the other.

Not trying to start a flame war, but I’m just concerned because I may have to use UGL adex right now.
I have been using his teva arimidex with no issue, even had blood work ran on it.

Was not send sir. Was in my list, but I send Wockhard .
Ordered some Teva anastrozol again, hope will be on stock soon.

Here is my bloodwork that i pulled two weeks after first pin. I was running 350 mg per week of his low solvent oil (Miglyol 840). Sadly the numbers are capped, but the fact that the numbers are above the cap shows that it is atleast working and not underdosed.

Attachments

• Bloodwork Test e.jpg
    Bloodwork Test e.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 31
Here is my bloodwork that i pulled two weeks after first pin. I was running 350 mg per week of his low solvent oil (Miglyol 840). Sadly the numbers are capped, but the fact that the numbers are above the cap shows that it is atleast working and not underdosed.
Ty sir.