Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Yeah but I don’t have use any PCOM product I have ordered in the past that mix but PCOM fucked me up and decided to never give a chance again

Yes i know, what s happend with Pharmacom ? Next week i will start cycle whith long ester and juanuary i switch with short of pharmastar line.

@pharmasource you have an idea when you will sell ibutamoren ?

Yes i know, what s happend with Pharmacom ? Next week i will start cycle whith long ester and juanuary i switch with short of pharmastar line.
I had sent the money all okay in the “system” after 2 weeks no update and after 3 weeks they told me that the person couldn’t pick up the funds cause he had draw to many funds... all the wait for nothing.

PharmaSource is easy to work with, communicates well. Waiting on 2 StarTropin Kits, and some Dbol. #winterbulk

I had sent the money all okay in the “system” after 2 weeks no update and after 3 weeks they told me that the person couldn’t pick up the funds cause he had draw to many funds... all the wait for nothing.

Fuck... What is the source ? An official Pharmacom re seller ?!

If @pharmasource have some products of Pharmacom line at good prices that s interesting .

If @pharmasource have some products of Pharmacom line at good prices that s interesting .

Very hard to offer pharmacom at good prices... one year ago I had contacted the staff for a 2k order, but the prices they offered me were slightly lower than retail prices ... it’s more expensive than balkan, so I gave up

Last edited:
Look at 101Fitness pharma if you want good price of Pharmacom brand.
@pharmasource sorry i make publicity for another source on your thread but you have not yet Pharmacom products on your list. Is not against you because i love your products ;)