Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I don't know if it's higher but it has rose significantly in the past years. I myself have spent more money on generics then pharm because of the great deal they offer. Hold on my friend. Before jumping all over him let me explain where he's coming from.

In recent years I've cruised and blasted GH with AAS. Only thing new is that I'm using less and less AAS because it's become unnecessary since I've been holding and making more progress from cycle to cycle.

Him and I have spoken in PM about bodybuilding and other subjects before. I can tell you now that while he isn't the most keen dude on AAS and GH he is pretty knowledgeable in other areas. He's applied that same successful way of thinking in other subjects to this one and like any learning process there are some kinks to be word out or CORRECTED.

I'm telling you this so maybe a correction is all he needs but I can clearly see why he says that and where your coming from.

Now, as far as his dangerous advice goes I haven't been up in this thread since PS's even worse GH but I'm sure he could have just miss judged something. That's usually the case. This one just needed more explaining on why he thought that in my opinion.
-.02There's always someone out there bigger and better then you. It would nice if the ones we have now go south there's and over lap and nobody has to go without. I know I don't.lol I'm a... pheen? Feen?
Damn, never had to spell that before. Haha

So you admit that you are completely assuming and have no idea what I'm referring to when I'm scolding him... got it.

Dude is whacko. Don't care how "well spoken" he is and he should not be giving advice on subjects he is clearly uneducated on needing constant CORRECTION. wtf.

So you admit that you are completely assuming and have no idea what I'm referring to when I'm scolding him... got it.

Dude is whacko. Don't care how "well spoken" he is and he should not be giving advice on subjects he is clearly uneducated on needing constant CORRECTION. wtf.
We we're all there at one point in being a beginner. Your gonna tell me you haven't shared one peice of false info in your years that you now realize was wrong?

Well if you look back you made 2 separate posts and on the second post is the one where you said he was posting potentially harmful info. I was primarily addressing the first one and that was to shed an open minded view on the situation.

I'm not here to argue with you about an opinion on who's wrong and who isn't between you and I but you did like a few of my posts where me and another member we're talking about the use of insulin with fasted cardio. Nobody once jumped in and said it was dangerous/harmful or made a negitive comment.

Am I the only one that gets bloated as fuck on GH?
No it's a common complaint, but you can combat it like normal. Drink more water, consume less salt, eat cleaner diet. Imo it's not as bad as medium high dose test bloat, and nowhere like dbol. But if you stack a few things that bloat you, you gotta work on it. I do a lot of intense cardio (shirt fully wet), drink a lot of water, use sauna 15 min per day, take AI, etc. I still eat like a city dog away from home but drinking lots of water and sweating it out seems to work.

We we're all there at one point in being a beginner. Your gonna tell me you haven't shared one peice of false info in your years that you now realize was wrong?

Well if you look back you made 2 separate posts and on the second post is the one where you said he was posting potentially harmful info. I was primarily addressing the first one and that was to shed an open minded view on the situation.

I'm not here to argue with you about an opinion on who's wrong and who isn't between you and I but you did like a few of my posts where me and another member we're talking about the use of insulin with fasted cardio. Nobody once jumped in and said it was dangerous/harmful or made a negitive comment.

I see where you are coming from. I still think he’s a moron. A well spoken one who is spreading around dangerous information speaking as if he is experienced. Not good for the noobs who wander into these threads looking for justification for their drug abuse.

This guy is a junkie. A drug abuser in the complete sense of the word. I’m here for harm reduction. Not to make sure I don’t hurt his feelings.

When I see someone suggesting stupid ass shit where people are going to end up in the ER, I’m not going to just sit here and think “oh but he’s nice and means well.” I’m going to call him out on his stupidity.

All I can say is stop making assumptions. Read the dumb shit he posts he regularly. Some of it was going to result in ER visits. I deal with it in my profession. He’s clueless to what he is saying.

Last edited:
I see where you are coming from. I still think he’s a moron. A well spoken one who is spreading around dangerous information speaking as if he is experienced. Not good for the noobs who wander into these threads looking for justification for their drug abuse.

This guy is a junkie. A drug abuser in the complete sense of the word. I’m here for harm reduction. Not to make sure I don’t hurt his feelings.

When I see someone suggesting stupid ass shit where people are going to end up in the ER, I’m not going to just sit here and think “oh but he’s nice and means well.” I’m going to call him out on his stupidity.

All I can say is stop making assumptions. Read the dumb shit he posts he regularly. Some of it was going to result in ER visits. I deal with it in my profession. He’s clueless to what he is saying.

And then I said “split 150mg var in multiple doses, don’t take them all in one.”

And Sdryx: “OMG YOU’RE KILLING PEOPLE, YOU’RE MENGELE HIMSELF!”

Okay...

Yeah, keep suggesting SSRI’s for pct you fucking idiot.

‘Cause saying “I have ssri on deck for pct just in case because of ‘past’ PTSD issues” is automatically suggesting SSRI for pct, go read what I said about them around man.

I also suggested multiple times telmisartan, which everyone of us should use, but hey, that’s “drug abuse”.

‘Cause saying “I have ssri on deck for pct just in case because of ‘past’ PTSD issues” is automatically suggesting SSRI for pct, go read what I said about them around man.

I also suggested multiple times telmisartan, which everyone of us should use, but hey, that’s “drug abuse”.

Right... you just are here stating it’s on deck and just how “useful” it will be... just like me shouting “bomb” on a plane is just a word. Not my fault for people reading into the situation at all... :rolleyes:

You never said it was for past PTSD issues in your wild claims of pct advice. And you don’t take SSRI’s for PTSD as a PRN. You’re a fucking joke pulling shit outta your ass making statements of fact on a board where young kids look for justification for their drug abuse. Go give your opinions to someone else you junkie.

Right... you just are here stating it’s on deck and just how “useful” it will be... just like me shouting “bomb” on a plane is just a word. Not my fault for people reading into the situation at all... :rolleyes:

You never said it was for past PTSD issues in your wild claims of pct advice. And you don’t take SSRI’s for PTSD as a PRN. You’re a fucking joke pulling shit outta your ass making statements of fact on a board where young kids look for justification for their drug abuse. Go give your opinions to someone else you junkie.

Lmao!

Let me quote myself:

And, to clarify: why I keep them on hand? I have some problems with serotonine levels (PTSD related) (which cause me insomnia and the insomnia causes more and more serotonin troubles like a dog who bites his tail) so I already take prescribed SSRI at very low doses, I keep them on deck for pct because if my hormones go too low I can have serious and documented low serotonin syndrome (to make it simple) episodes, and that things freaks me out.
It’s nonsensical to take SSRIs just for pct purposes cause you can manage your neurotransmitters levels much better with safer alternatives and if you can’t without taking an antidepressant just avoid hormonal stress. That’s the advice I would give to a brother.

I don’t think so, you just say you have SSRI in your shelf and you are a monster, no one cares if you take them for ptsd or something, you’re just automatically and strongly advising members to take them.

Now go and sleep over your words.

it s kinda annoying to read threw his dumb shit every day to keep up to date with the source. Would be appreciated if he hold back a little bit.
just my 2cents

Any way this a new bloodtest with testo mix, 0,5 ml EOD
2,5 weeks of use

Attachments

• 458503CA-AB49-4413-84F7-9BBBB588C422.jpeg
    458503CA-AB49-4413-84F7-9BBBB588C422.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 558AD179-9CC1-4293-BB12-9F2EE3DAA75A.jpeg
    558AD179-9CC1-4293-BB12-9F2EE3DAA75A.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 26
HGH 10IU.png Sorry guys was off a while.
I will be back soon from vacation and will explain a thing around HGH Startropin.
In short
- Startropin IS NOT Godtropin
- new line of Startropin will have customized caps - RED caps - this is our choose of colour in HGH factory
- will be available 10IU version of Startropin for you who still do not belive :) first batch tested - result posted and we are waiting for new batch, because Iam not happy with result under 9IU
- STAR-HCG is in middlestock, soon will be stocked 10000IU BLACK top vial.

STAR HCG 10000IU vial / 40,- USD

View attachment 100397 Sorry guys was off a while.
I will be back soon from vacation and will explain a thing around HGH Startropin.
In short
- Startropin IS NOT Godtropin
- new line of Startropin will have customized caps - RED caps - this is our choose of colour in HGH factory
- will be available 10IU version of Startropin for you who still do not belive :) first batch tested - result posted and we are waiting for new batch, because Iam not happy with result under 9IU
- STAR-HCG is in middlestock, soon will be stocked 10000IU BLACK top vial.

STAR HCG 10000IU vial / 40,- USD
So now this is is the correct testing report for Startropin? Not the other report? You sure this time?:rolleyes: