Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Your comments show your age! Your a Follower also, definetely not a leader. The likes you give, the cock you suck, it shows everything about you for anyone that knows what they are looking at. Keep trolling kid!!!
You're asking for a refund on drugs you bought on the internet. LMAO! I've seen it all now. Looks like you won't be able to follow through on your bet with all this money you're losing you fucking retard. Everytime you post you're talking about cocks, the other guys are right, you're gay as fuck. Go back to BOP.

Last edited:
You're asking for a refund on drugs you bought on the internet. LMAO! I've seen it all now. Looks like you won't be able to follow through on your bet with all this money you're losing you fucking retard. Everytime you post you're talking about cocks, the other guys are right, you're gay as fuck. Go back to BOP.

Lmao. I got money bud. My deal stands for the next couple of hours. I love fucking with you, your a fucking punk. Your what 18-19 now? Just the way you talk it gives you up. It’s fucking hilarious. Anyone with any sort of background or knowledge on how to read into people would see the same thing. Your comments are childish like. You’ve only been here a couple months and you have sucked more cock than the Pope! I would bet your PM is plum fucking full of all sorts of shit? Tell me I’m wrong. I’m going to keep a personal running log on you, and I’m going to prove that your a punk ass kid!!!
Oh, and just to let you know. I’m going to plead my case on anything on here that I feel I got cut short on. Fucking Goon. FYI, those Xerendips are on Point. So that’s safe to say that I’ve never been burned bud. Nice try thou.

Last edited:
Lmao. I got money bud. My deal stands for the next couple of hours. I love fucking with you, your a fucking punk. Your what 18-19 now? Just the way you talk it gives you up. It’s fucking hilarious. Anyone with any sort of background or knowledge on how to read into people would see the same thing. Your comments are childish like. You’ve only been here a couple months and you have sucked more cock than the Pope! I would bet your PM is plum fucking full of all sorts of shit? Tell me I’m wrong. I’m going to keep a personal running log on you, and I’m going to prove that your a punk ass kid!!!
If you had money you wouldn't be begging for a refund for your GH online. And there you go talking about sucking cocks again, is that all you think about fag? Quit clogging up threads and come on over to the knockout room.

Knock out room

If you had money you wouldn't be begging for a refund for your GH online. And there you go talking about sucking cocks again, is that all you think about fag? Quit clogging up threads and come on over to the knockout room.

Knock out room

Lmao, begging for a refund? You amaze me. Knockout room hu? Lmfao, I’ve heard it all now!!!

If people buy it then he’s doing what his plan was...to make a profit. Now from what I read on his last post he didn’t sell GodT due to the shit show in his thread...but who knows
This is my problem with it. He is saying he posted lab test results for gottropin kits. But is selling something as ll together different. People are buying based off of the lab results for another product. That is a problem.

This is my problem with it. He is saying he posted lab test results for gottropin kits. But is selling something as ll together different. People are buying based off of the lab results for another product. That is a problem.

It is a Fucking Problem. So which is it @pharmasource? And what are you going to do to fix it?

It is a Fucking Problem. So which is it @pharmasource? And what are you going to do to fix it?
Dude pipe the fuck down. You've been here a month and have been. Arguing and kicking up dust in almost every thread you're in. Relax a bit dude. Email ps and post what happens... we don't need to read your constant whining and bitching.

Dude pipe the fuck down. You've been here a month and have been. Arguing and kicking up dust in almost every thread you're in. Relax a bit dude. Email ps and post what happens... we don't need to read your constant whining and bitching.

How can I give more likes to this post?

I am in now way standing up for @Gaynz39 . But you dont see a problem with a bait and switch?

By bait and switch you mean whatever shenanigans ps has going on with his gh? I'm kinda confused on what's going on...

GodTropin stated that he supplied PS with unlabeled GH. Why he done that, who knows. My guess is he seen what PS was charging. PS had it Tested and it come back very good, but PS is saying that it is not GodTropin now that it is another Supplier. I bought 2 kits when he first released them not knowing it was GodTropin. I would have never bought GodTropin. I have an email in with him, either he adds another kit possibly, to make the Run worth while, or he does nothing. I’ll dose it higher since it’s suspected to be GodTropin, and I don’t want to piss away a month or more of GH. These are my opinions, and I am not here to argue with Anyone. He will either make the deal right, or he doesn’t, and looses a Customer.

GodTropin stated that he supplied PS with unlabeled GH. Why he done that, who knows. My guess is he seen what PS was charging. PS had it Tested and it come back very good, but PS is saying that it is not GodTropin now that it is another Supplier. I bought 2 kits when he first released them not knowing it was GodTropin. I would have never bought GodTropin. I have an email in with him, either he adds another kit possibly, to make the Run worth while, or he does nothing. I’ll dose it higher since it’s suspected to be GodTropin, and I don’t want to piss away a month or more of GH. These are my opinions, and I am not here to argue with Anyone. He will either make the deal right, or he doesn’t, and looses a Customer.
Spoken like a gentleman.

He replied with it IS NOT GodTropin, and that he will explain here. Still don’t make since as to why GodTropin would say he supplied PS with a bunch of kits.

He replied with it IS NOT GodTropin, and that he will explain here. Still don’t make since as to why GodTropin would say he supplied PS with a bunch of kits.

Because PS initially was planning to re-label and resell GodTropin, but decided to avoid the supplier, read his first post about this thing.

Why any source selling a good amount of aas would fuck with GH is beyond me...I know PS had an issue with GH in the past and so has a few other good sources in the past. Generic GH just isn’t consistent enough to not eventually get fucked...