Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Well re-selling isn't that uncommon. In fact there are numerous people you can buy the well known greytops or meditropes from. Or you can always get it cheaper from the direct source.

Same concept here. And the testing on Startropin was still good. The problem with generic gh is it being CONSISTENTLY good.

Well re-selling isn't that uncommon. In fact there are numerous people you can buy the well known greytops or meditropes from. Or you can always get it cheaper from the direct source.

Same concept here. And the testing on Startropin was still good. The problem with generic gh is it being CONSISTENTLY good.
I agree

You got that direct connect bro? ;)

I don’t think it’s funny at all. It may be good GH, but at twice the Cost? That’s Fucked up Bro. He can make it right, or he lost my business, and a couple others. Up to him I guess. I could have gotten over 500iu of GodTropin. He will loose business, if Sale any at all when everyone finds out what they are, and his price.

Hi all. Iam on cellphone only now for couple of days.
Explain about STARTROPIN
First plan was to re-sell HGH from Gottropin, yes. Was bought some kits and tested. BUT I checked whole Got thread and made decision to dont do it this way. Too much troubles around.

I have another source of HGH and his HGH was used to Startropin. Was send saple to Janoshik and came back good quality, think 23,2IU 99% purity. And now was send another sample to re-test , all tests will be posted when I will back and will have my laptop.
Anyway, Pharmastar will be in 10 IU version too. This sample was tested by Janoshik too, came back 8,62 IU and will be retested again before we start to sell it. Iam not so happy with 8,62 so source will send me another batch sample. If will be good, Pharmastar 10IU will be released.

Explain about STARTROPIN
First plan was to re-sell HGH from Gottropin, yes. Was bought some kits and tested. BUT I checked whole Got thread and made decision to dont do it this way. Too much troubles around.

I have another source of HGH and his HGH was used to Startropin. Was send saple to Janoshik and came back good quality, think 23,2IU 99% purity. And now was send another sample to re-test , all tests will be posted when I will back and will have my laptop.
Anyway, Pharmastar will be in 10 IU version too. This sample was tested by Janoshik too, came back 8,62 IU and will be retested again before we start to sell it. Iam not so happy with 8,62 so source will send me another batch sample. If will be good, Pharmastar 10IU will be released.

I got 2 120iu Kits. Are they GodTropin or no?

Explain about STARTROPIN

So they sent arent Gottropin, they are just the same uncommon iu and color top? And it is also the only testing you posted on here? So you post test results for gottropin but send out shittropin?? Which is it PS?

I really hope people open their eyes to this.

He tried selling gh before and that didn't go so well.

So they sent arent Gottropin, they are just the same uncommon iu and color top? And it is also the only testing you posted on here? So you post test results for gottropin but send out shittropin?? Which is it PS?

I really hope people open their eyes to this.

He tried selling gh before and that didn't go so well.
To my knowledge everyone that has tried selling generic gh hasn’t gone so well...

I don’t think it’s funny at all. It may be good GH, but at twice the Cost? That’s Fucked up Bro. He can make it right, or he lost my business, and a couple others. Up to him I guess. I could have gotten over 500iu of GodTropin. He will loose business, if Sale any at all when everyone finds out what they are, and his price.

Bro my thought is: if you buy a kit worth of “x” IU of HGH, with a tested purity of 99%, and you get what you bought, I don’t see any issue, I mean: you choose where to buy your illegal drugs, one thing is paying for a EU Pfizer pen and getting a generic Chinese hgh, another is paying for a generic Chinese hgh and getting the “same” product but from a different source, at the same level: in the first case you’ve been scammed, in the second you’ve been fooled by marketing and services (testing, trustworthy name, etc).

Anyway I’m not laughing at you by any means.

Edit: am I the only one thinking that what GodTropins producer did is really fucked up? I mean, spreading private business information is really incorrect and not professional at all.

Last edited:
So any1 used AP testobolin recently?
I used drugsgear's AP testobolin for a while, it was good. It had a code check thing that seemed legit. I took it on top of my trt for like 600/wk and it was good on bloodwork. There are fakes of it though so who knows.

Ugl GH I never trusted it myself but I got a startropin kit to test. Been on Geno pens for like 7 months @ 3.6iu now so I will know if it falls off a cliff. I have three more pens then i try that startropin kit. Would do some blood work if I can find a lab to do that in this country.

Last edited:
@anfee it seems that you use PS stuff for a long time. Do you happen to have or plan on doing any bloodwork?

Sorry. Just now seeing this. I actually have posted bloodwork on a cruise of 200mg of his old batch of test e300.

Test came out to like 1,010 or 1,012. I can’t remember the exact figure but I was happy. Also noticed that even there, my e2 was a higher than I wanted.

No new bloodwork since.

Explain about STARTROPIN

So your not willing to clarify that your kits are not GodTropin? Was planning on dosing them at 20iu, and 5iu per day. Would like to know from ANYONE if they think this would be a decent dose so these 2 kits aren’t Fucked Off.

So your not willing to clarify that your kits are not GodTropin? Was planning on dosing them at 20iu, and 5iu per day. Would like to know from ANYONE if they think this would be a decent dose so these 2 kits aren’t Fucked Off.
Even if they were what’s it matter? He had the batch tested and iu labeled...

Even if they were what’s it matter? He had the batch tested and iu labeled...

What does it matter? Cause he is selling 120iu for the cost of a 240 or whatever it is that Godt is selling for. Pretty fucked up. So, who the fuck would buy 120iu from here, when they can get twice the Growth for the same cost? You think Godt put that shit out there for no reason, telling everyone PharmaSource was buying his shit, and then charging double? Lmao

What does it matter? Cause he is selling 120iu for the cost of a 240 or whatever it is that Godt is selling for. Pretty fucked up. So, who the fuck would buy 120iu from here, when they can get twice the Growth for the same cost? You think Godt put that shit out there for no reason, telling everyone PharmaSource was buying his shit, and then charging double? Lmao
If people buy it then he’s doing what his plan was...to make a profit. Now from what I read on his last post he didn’t sell GodT due to the shit show in his thread...but who knows

If people buy it then he’s doing what his plan was...to make a profit. Now from what I read on his last post he didn’t sell GodT due to the shit show in his thread...but who knows

But he won’t clarify this. And I’m just saying, I won’t buy another kit just for the fact that I know what it SUPPOSEDLY is, and if I wanted I could get twice the amount at the same price. I would have never bought 2 kits if this had been said when he posted them for grabs, cause there is to much BS with the GodTropins. To each their own I suppose