Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Also thinking of trying out the dmaa. Has anyone used it? I remember loving that jacked 3D. Focus was amazing.

Hi @midland2009 did you finally tried the DMAA? Or someone else maybe.

I'm thinking about too, I use sometimes a preworkout booster with DMAA (and other ingredients) it's pretty great for energy and focusing, but DMAA alone I don't know.

I'm also curious and interesting about SUNIFIRAM feedbacks, apparently nobody spoke about it, maybe not popular.

Thanks guys

I've been on this DMAA, it's fine. I take a pre-workout mix of salbutamol, either modafinil or dmaa (1 50mg tab) and coffee. Used to take it in the mesomorph, Jack3d, etc. I like it better by itself.

Thanks @RonnyZ for your feedback, i should try the DMAA by itself to check it how I feel it.

By the way, this is a stupid question but do you guys think that taking DMAA at party "occasionally" can give me some energy and stamina for having fun a lot ? I don't take real drugs so maybe that could be a good balance, what do you guys think ? After all it's like before our training, we need a shot of energy

Thanks @RonnyZ for your feedback, i should try the DMAA by itself to check it how I feel it.

By the way, this is a stupid question but do you guys think that taking DMAA at party "occasionally" can give me some energy and stamina for having fun a lot ? I don't take real drugs so maybe that could be a good balance, what do you guys think ? After all it's like before our training, we need a shot of energy

Meth is probably better for that/s

I've never been that kind of party guy even in my 20s, but I think that you don't need DMAA to party, possible implications connected with alcohol consumption aren't worth the risk imo.

Is alpha pharma testobolin gtg? Or the magnus test e?

To touch on what @Savagesteve said, instead of asking that, a better question is to ask if anyone used it. Or better yet, use the search function and see if it was asked before.

People are more likely to share a positive/negative experience than straight up tell you a source or product is good to go.

I do the same way. You want results from the Tren not the test. Never understood why ppl run test the same or higher. Also, his Anavar is the shit, took 100mg for 10 weeks like 2 years ago by ITSELF to experiment, and looked shredded wheat - 1 of my favorite types of gear there is... Looking good my friend!!

Yea that anavar is my fav I love anavar most orals don’t respond well with me. But anavar is amazing. And the tren so far is pretty good too. 2 weeks in my lifts are way up and I’m soaking the bed every night. I get crazy night sweats on tren. I always wake up feeling so lean since I sweated it all out at night but some times I wake up and it grosses me out I don’t sweat a little it covered I mean puddles on my chest, bed soaked it grosses me out just be soaked and I don’t even turn my heat on. My house is at like 60 now. And I’m always so hot

Doesnt make too much sense. Why would PS say who he is when ordering

I agree. Why would Godt say he sold unlabeled vials to PS? Pretty fucked if it’s true. I want 2 more kits, or a fucking refund. And everyone I know will never order from here. If I wanted GodTropin, I would have ordered GodTropin, and gotten twice the product. This is BULLSHIT!!!!!