Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Why any source selling a good amount of aas would fuck with GH is beyond me...I know PS had an issue with GH in the past and so has a few other good sources in the past. Generic GH just isn’t consistent enough to not eventually get fucked...

The business volume of GH is higher then the AAS one by far, plus: in EU there’s a general lack of cheap gh sources, his business strategy is reasonable IMO.

The business volume of GH is higher then the AAS one by far, plus: in EU there’s a general lack of cheap gh sources, his business strategy is reasonable IMO.

GH market greater than AAS... by far you say.

Seriously.... are you in a competition with yourself to see the stupidest thing you could say? Literally EVERYTHING you have ever posted is made up bullshit. Anyone listening to you is as batshit crazy as you are.

its easier to just kidnap babies and drain their lifeforce :) not sayin i do but...watch your babies!

As many already mentioned when sources start dealing with GH , problems start to pop out.. i think PS does good money just by sealing oils and pct stuff.

I will be more than happy just earning money from oils and pct.

But hey !!thats just Me

Seriously.... are you in a competition with yourself to see the stupidest thing you could say? Literally EVERYTHING you have ever posted is made up bullshit. Anyone listening to you is as batshit crazy as you are.

Let’s ask to a more knowledgeable user than me @TRT What do you think about? I’ve no problem admitting my fault.

Anyway, @Sdryx I urge to remember you that “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self.”
-Hemingway.

Don't believe that could be true. Think how common aas is becoming. I doubt there's any stats to back it up but the logic doesn't track.

Let’s ask to a more knowledgeable user than me @TRT What do you think about? I’ve no problem admitting my fault.

Anyway, @Sdryx I urge to remember you that “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self.”
-Hemingway.

Stop with the righteous talk. You walk around as a wolf in sheep's clothing talking dangerously about shit you don't know. Stop giving advice and opinions on everything.

I don't know if it's higher but it has rose significantly in the past years. I myself have spent more money on generics then pharm because of the great deal they offer.

Hold on my friend. Before jumping all over him let me explain where he's coming from.

In recent years I've cruised and blasted GH with AAS. Only thing new is that I'm using less and less AAS because it's become unnecessary since I've been holding and making more progress from cycle to cycle.

Him and I have spoken in PM about bodybuilding and other subjects before. I can tell you now that while he isn't the most keen dude on AAS and GH he is pretty knowledgeable in other areas. He's applied that same successful way of thinking in other subjects to this one and like any learning process there are some kinks to be word out or CORRECTED.

I'm telling you this so maybe a correction is all he needs but I can clearly see why he says that and where your coming from.

Now, as far as his dangerous advice goes I haven't been up in this thread since PS's even worse GH but I'm sure he could have just miss judged something. That's usually the case. This one just needed more explaining on why he thought that in my opinion.
There’s already reliable GH sources. Why people gamble with a new unproven source is beyond me.
There's always someone out there bigger and better then you. It would nice if the ones we have now go south there's and over lap and nobody has to go without. I know I don't.lol I'm a... pheen? Feen?
Damn, never had to spell that before. Haha
Stop with the righteous talk. You walk around as a wolf in sheep's clothing talking dangerously about shit you don't know. Stop giving advice and opinions on everything.

Has anyone else bought these kits other than me on here, and started running it already? He assures that it isn’t GodTropin, he admitted to grabbing some GodTropin, but says he decided a different route. In the end there is really no way of knowing unless I’m 1 of the few that gets the red welts bullshit.

I've got it in the fridge and tempted to mix because of this but I want to finish my genos first. Where did those links go to the gottropin thread, I only go in this thread and have no idea where gh board is.

I've got it in the fridge and tempted to mix because of this but I want to finish my genos first. Where did those links go to the gottropin thread, I only go in this thread and have no idea where gh board is.

I think it’s on Godt page where he said he worked with PS, PS did get his kits, but says he decided against labeling them as StarTropin, and went with another supplier.

LMMFAO, I’ll have to disagree Brother. This GH is beginning to shine. Skin is getting tighter or some shit, thinner, whatever the fuck they call it. Beginning to show the Work being put in for Damn sure. Never looked like this, I just always Bulk, add Mass, and don’t care. This is a whole nother level. So I’m a fucking GH spending Spree
Why you mad?

I don't know if it's higher but it has rose significantly in the past years. I myself have spent more money on generics then pharm because of the great deal they offer. Hold on my friend. Before jumping all over him let me explain where he's coming from.

In recent years I've cruised and blasted GH with AAS. Only thing new is that I'm using less and less AAS because it's become unnecessary since I've been holding and making more progress from cycle to cycle.

Him and I have spoken in PM about bodybuilding and other subjects before. I can tell you now that while he isn't the most keen dude on AAS and GH he is pretty knowledgeable in other areas. He's applied that same successful way of thinking in other subjects to this one and like any learning process there are some kinks to be word out or CORRECTED.

I'm telling you this so maybe a correction is all he needs but I can clearly see why he says that and where your coming from.

Now, as far as his dangerous advice goes I haven't been up in this thread since PS's even worse GH but I'm sure he could have just miss judged something. That's usually the case. This one just needed more explaining on why he thought that in my opinion.
-.02There's always someone out there bigger and better then you. It would nice if the ones we have now go south there's and over lap and nobody has to go without. I know I don't.lol I'm a... pheen? Feen?
Damn, never had to spell that before. Haha

Thank you for your time, contribution and your kind words.

I have no problem admitting my faults, that’s what we make us humans, or something like that.

I can say without problems that, for example, I planned my current cycle wrong because of tren e: I don’t like enanthate ester attached to such a powerful compound: I’m entering the fifth week at 500mg, any typical sides at all, and I had them with ace, so it feels like a ticking bomb, I know it’s gonna blow up but I don’t know when, and there’s no way to stop it when (and if) it starts.

I have no problem admitting my faults, that’s what we make us humans, or something like that.

I can say without problems that, for example, I planned my current cycle wrong because of tren e: I don’t like enanthate ester attached to such a powerful compound: I’m entering the fifth week at 500mg, any typical sides at all, and I had them with ace, so it feels like a ticking bomb, I know it’s gonna blow up but I don’t know when, and there’s no way to stop it when (and if) it starts.
The only thing you can do is discontinue and hope the side effects start to diminish with the level of drug. So although the drug isn't out your system it's not unlikely for the effects to diminish. Everyone is different so you'll just have to play it day by day.

I think people get less sides with the long ester though. Not sure since I only used Tren in the long ester once.

The saying is correct. "It's what makes us human."

Oh and I almost forgot. Been very busy.
I still owe you. PM me when you get the chance.

This is why I keep telling you to go other places on This site besides this thread. This subject has been discussed a million times.

This is why I keep telling you to go other places on This site besides this thread. This subject has been discussed a million times.

Yeah, I know, a lot of people told me that, fortunately I still have no sides and I’m hoping they won’t kick in all together, I just cross my fingers and hope that the long ester, thanks to steadier blood levels, just doesn’t have the sides that I had with ace, the only real complaint is that this one takes a lifetime to build up into the system.

The only thing you can do is discontinue and hope the side effects start to diminish with the level of drug. So although the drug isn't out your system it's not unlikely for the effects to diminish. Everyone is different so you'll just have to play it day by day.

I think people get less sides with the long ester though. Not sure since I only used Tren in the long ester once.

I hope I’m among the lucky ones so! I’ll shot you a PM asap!