Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I don’t have a problem with this source as anything I used besides this test was g2g but the guy trying to proof that we are crazy and liars. Also the guy with the bloodwork didn’t get results nor sides effects as me. We are not on our first cycle to didn’t know if the product is legit or no also testosterone is a very noticeable compound! so even if the testing is good my vial and my buddy’s vial was not good!
@rpbb also brought up a good point about the test results not being shown.

2190 at 600mg a Week is a Fucking Joke, Period. Speculate all you want. That’s fucking straight up trash numbers for that dose.

Thrash numbers and thrash testosterone couple months ago I was pining 2ml ed only glutes and shoulders I did never get any pip close to that.
First time pin it 1.5ml at glute got a basketball size ball at my glute hot and I couldn’t walk for like 1-2 weeks then this happend to shoulder swollen from shoulder to bicep then the past Friday I pin quads and hues what I can’t walk now. Every time I pin this test even 0.1ml terrible pip. His deca no nothing pip.
I had to go to my pharmacist and he told me that definitely the gear is not good and not to pin it again. He told me “if this a noticeable side effect outside your body imagine what it do to your organs!!”

The whole stunt with the bloods and who uses a product, which results in such complications not once but two times again?

He told me “if this a noticeable side effect outside your body imagine what it do to your organs!!”

Sounds like fearmongering

=>not credible in my book.

The whole stunt with the bloods and who uses a product, which results in such complications not once but two times again?

Sounds like fearmongering

=>not credible in my book.
Not credible why? He’s my personal pharmacist I buy everything from him my whole family buys everything I even got test hcg Proviron etc.
Even if he told me to fear the facts about the gear doesn’t change

Mainly because there is a difference between underdosed gear and contaminated. If you have PIP that you take painkillers

I eat ibuprofen like candy and take pain meds
it is in my opinion not credible that you would continue to use that product.

FIRST TRY irst time pin it 1.5ml at glute got a basketball size ball at my glute hot and I couldn’t walk for like 1-2 weeks SECOND then this happend to shoulder swollen from shoulder to bicep then the THIRD past Friday I pin quads and hues what I can’t walk now.

Also i believe such an infected product would have yielded in more feedback

The reason he would pretend that the bad bloods are his, was that is friend doesnt want to reveal himself. For whatever reason he still did though.

Not credible why? He’s my personal pharmacist I buy everything from him my whole family buys everything I even got test hcg Proviron etc.
Even if he told me to fear the facts about the gear doesn’t change
I stopped using it not because of the pip, don't mind pain, but it also gave me test flu, felt like shit, so I tossed it. Figure now that he's testing his gear, he'll get it right

Mainly because there is a difference between underdosed gear and contaminated. If you have PIP that you take painkillers

it is in my opinion not credible that you would continue to use that product.

Also i believe such an infected product would have yielded in more feedback

The reason he would pretend that the bad bloods are his, was that is friend doesnt want to reveal himself. For whatever reason he still did though.
I continue to use it because I thought was a reaction from my body to too much test and/or the sesame oil .
Was bad technique? How many times ? I have pin so much ml nothing like this before I accept 1-2 times bad injection but this shit happened every time.
If you understand Greek I have screenshots with all the conversations and if you don’t mind you can google translate. I don’t have any prob with this source as I said before but this test e wasn’t good!! And he try to tell us we are crazy. Personally I don’t want any free gear I just throw out of the windows 50$ for 20ml of testosterone which is nothing! The rule apply: you get what you pay.
One think I want him to tell that ok the gear was not ok I’m not a first time user neither my buddy and the blood works prove that. And yes I trust much more a certified national health center Βιοϊατρική that my buddy has drawn the bloods than chemtox

I stopped using it not because of the pip, don't mind pain, but it also gave me test flu, felt like shit, so I tossed it. Figure now that he's testing his gear, he'll get it right

I have actually test flu from Sustanon250 Aspen

but the guy trying to proof that we are crazy and liars.

Really ? I wrote you , if results will come back ,,underdosed,, I replace you it with pharma grade testosteron. That was my answer.

And about your words about ,,dirty,, oil. Infected oil not give you only pain , give you infection, absces and strong fever.
Nobody is able to use infected oil so long time and in high dosage.

I ran the test e 300 that was dosed at something weird like 356 I didn’t get any pip from that batch haven’t tried the other one that hasn’t been tested yet.

Really ? I wrote you , if results will come back ,,underdosed,, I replace you it with pharma grade testosteron. That was my answer.

And about your words about ,,dirty,, oil. Infected oil not give you only pain , give you infection, absces and strong fever.
Just keep testing your gear and move on. I never thought mine was contaminated, thought it was overdosed.

But how we can be sure if results are not lie

But how we can be sure if results are not lie
Send in a blind sample. If you don’t feel like paying the extra price then you’ll have to tell @janoshik what compound it is but not the ester, if he gets the ester right assuming it’s what the label claims then you know he did what he’s supposed to. There’s also @aegean analyzer but I haven’t followed anything thats happened with him so you’ll need to look into him.

Send in a blind sample. If you don’t feel like paying the extra price then you’ll have to tell @janoshik what compound it is but not the ester, if he gets the ester right assuming it’s what the label claims then you know he did what he’s supposed to. There’s also @aegean analyzer but I haven’t followed anything thats happened with him so you’ll need to look into him.
Good suggestion.

Also, within a week or two I'll be able to accept blind samples again.
Just gotta take the edge of the workload off.

I got terrible pip from Alpha Pharma and Magnus test E, so I can’t see a strict correlation between contamination and pip honestly (EDIT: in this case and with this gear intended). And my test cyp is smooth and painless, not saying that if one bottle is contaminated everything has to.. But I popped some gear from ps and if they were contaminated I’d have noticed. On thing I can say is: I wish PS can solve the issue or explain blood results (I’m waiting for the third round of mine @400mg), there’re many ways to manage issues better, and I think disclosing customer messages isn’t one.