Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

You’ve been here like 2 months...pipe the fuck down. Instead of drawing bloods again he should send that shit in to get tested if he thinks it’s underdosed.

Fuck Off. Drawing Bloods is a Proper way to prove you have correctly dosed AAS. Ppl don’t have time, and money to be sending samples of for testing. That should be done by the Source. Members run this Forum not the Fucking Sources...

Fuck Off. Drawing Bloods is a Proper way to prove you have correctly dosed AAS. Ppl don’t have time, and money to be sending samples of for testing. That should be done by the Source. Members run this Forum not the Fucking Sources...
The source has been testing his batches of finished test e....he don’t have time or money to send a sample in but go get multiple bloods while changing pinning protocols? I’m not saying the gear is one way or the other but if I thought my shit was underdosed I’d send it in rather than getting multiple bloodwork done.

To say bloodwork is the proper way of going about knowing if gear is dosed as claimed is just ingnorant. Sending in a sample is not much more expesnive than bloodwork.

The source has been testing his batches of finished test e....he don’t have time or money to send a sample in but go get multiple bloods while changing pinning protocols? I’m not saying the gear is one way or the other but if I thought my shit was underdosed I’d send it in rather than getting multiple bloodwork done.

Fuck that. That’s on the Source. No source here should be in question of shitty Gear anyways, and for damn sure not Testosterone. Members do their duty by getting blood. The Source proves his shit is good, or he GTFOH. Fuck this Source anyways, he resells GodT and denies is.

To say bloodwork is the proper way of going about knowing if gear is dosed as claimed is just ingnorant. Sending in a sample is not much more expesnive than bloodwork.

Blood work has always been the we Guy make sure their shit is dosed properly. This 2018 shit of sending Illegal fucking Drugs off to be tested is fucking Retarded. No one does that shit. Blood work has always been the route to prove what’s what. Where the fuck you been? Oh, you send a sample off and your Mr. Sample Sender? LMFAO

Fuck that. That’s on the Source. No source here should be in question of shitty Gear anyways, and for damn sure not Testosterone. Members do their duty by getting blood. The Source proves his shit is good, or he GTFOH. Fuck this Source anyways, he resells GodT and denies is.
Can you not fucking read? PS has been testing his test e...don’t get off the beaten path bringing up gh that you have no proof of either. Gtfoh
Blood work has always been the we Guy make sure their shit is dosed properly. This 2018 shit of sending Illegal fucking Drugs off to be tested is fucking Retarded. No one does that shit. Blood work has always been the route to prove what’s what. Where the fuck you been? Oh, you send a sample off and your Mr. Sample Sender? LMFAO
Plenty of people have sent samples off...tf makes this scenario any different?

This is a prime example of why you should pull bloods for your own benefit and not bother posting them. Had his bloods been spot on or hot it would be "thanks for the contribution".

His hit low so now it's multiple factors or split pinning or the protocol that's been accepted for years shouldn't be accepted.

Can you not fucking read? PS has been testing his test e...don’t get off the beaten path bringing up gh that you have no proof of either. Gtfoh

Plenty of people have sent samples off...tf makes this scenario any different?

I see all his shit that gets Tested. Who is to say that’s true? I got 500 of his Dbol right after he posted up the testing on them. We will find out. The Bloodwork proves the Gear is underdosed. Now we have ppl that look way to far into shit and say that bloodwork is the best way anymore. FUCK THAT. I would like to know the percentage of ppl sending samples of vs the percentage that gets bloodwork. My guess is Very few send samples off. For the record I know he was reselling GodT. How? Cause right after the word got out he found a new supplier. Dead fucking give away. And charged double for the Kits. Bout to start those within 2 days, and bet your ass there will be IGF and Serum done. Next thing we will hear is nope that’s not the proper way to test GH. Got to send them samples in to prove its shit. Fucking Hilarious

This is a prime example of why you should pull bloods for your own benefit and not bother posting them. Had his bloods been spot on or hot it would be "thanks for the contribution".

His hit low so now it's multiple factors or split pinning or the protocol that's been accepted for years shouldn't be accepted.

Exactly Sir, and it’s absolute BS

Did he have baseline bloods? He posted the TT numbers and said as far as he knows it should be 5x at least. If I posted my TT numbers with no baseline and said I didn’t get 10x it’s shit gear I’d be questioned too. I don’t know if the test e is worth a fuck or not like i stated. Send that shit for testing and when it comes back low af then the proof is in the pudding.

Did he have baseline bloods? He posted the TT numbers and said as far as he knows it should be 5x at least. If I posted my TT numbers with no baseline and said I didn’t get 10x it’s shit gear I’d be questioned too. I don’t know if the test e is worth a fuck or not like i stated. Send that shit for testing and when it comes back low af then the proof is in the pudding.

I don't buy into the multipliers either and I'm not saying burn the source down.

My point is it ok to call the numbers low or don't comment on them at all but if split pinning and protocol is accepted when the numbers are good the same should go when they're not.

I pull enough of my own bloods to know if I hit his numbers it wouldn't be close and I'm not what you'd consider a good responder and of course testing is the best option if it's worth it to someone to do it.

I don't buy into the multipliers either and I'm not saying burn the source down.

My point is it ok to call the numbers low or don't comment on them at all but if split pinning and protocol is accepted when the numbers are good the same should go when they're not.

I pull enough of my own bloods to know if I hit his numbers it wouldn't be close and I'm not what you'd consider a good responder and of course testing is the best option if it's worth it to someone to do it.
I totally agree. I would consider them low if dude knew what numbers he gets. If he thinks they should be “at least 5x” that sounds like there’s no baseline to compare too. I haven’t done TT bloodwork and wouldn’t know wtf I was supposed to get if it were my first time.

ReEnventing the Wheel? NO Fuck that. He is pinning 600 a week. This shit is done all the time. The Test is fucking Garbage PERIOD. More of this speculation bullshit. Protocol is protocol. You don’t change it, you don’t reenvent it. 2 times a week pins have been done for many years. And it’s Test E, his levels should be elevated well above what he pulled. Fuck this Source. You produce shitty Test, and your ass should be shit canned...
Indeed you are entitled to your opinion on the matter. From what I understand "by reading a very long thread, filled with useful knowledge and lots of trolls" this source has had some ups and downs, but more ups then anything. They have listened to the demand by customers "as well as vets who are not customers"and implemented testing not just on the testosterone but on quite a few other items that are regularly purchached. To say this source produces "shit test" is not fair. I do appreciate you giving your opinion tho. You are entitled to that. Ty for sharing, but I would have to disagree and say the complete opposite. I would feel comfortable dealing with this source and even pyrchace the same test necessary evil did.

Are you posting up a Pic to prove Gears worthiness? LMFAO, get that shit out of here

No not at all. I don’t know my numbers. Just showing the progress I’ve made. I didn’t say it dosed right or underdosed.

Just posting what I’m taking. It maybe junk I never said it was good to go. I’ve never said that or never will about any source I’ve used on here. I don’t have numbers and I agree the bloods look low. I took 750 a of test from another lab on here awhile back and bloods came back about 2500. And I know that’s low too.

I’m no shill. I’ve used many sources on here. I don’t look for free gear I just post up a few pics and maybe what I’m taking here and there but I never tell anyone hey this is my go to. Or buy this because I am. We are all grown adults and we can decide for ourselves where to buy from.
I do expect what I buy to be legit and properly dosed because like most of us on here we aren’t getting pharm grade stuff or big ballers that we can get the best of the best. So I see where the numbers came in and it’s important.

I’ve been on this board a long time and most will tell you I don’t post bull shit and don’t promote any lab.
For my show I used Stanford and will again in the future. So sorry if I you thought I was promoting a source I just was showing a progress pic. I don’t come here for drama or silly conversations but figured I’d explain myself.

No not at all. I don’t know my numbers. Just showing the progress I’ve made. I didn’t say it dosed right or underdosed.

Just posting what I’m taking. It maybe junk I never said it was good to go. I’ve never said that or never will about any source I’ve used on here. I don’t have numbers and I agree the bloods look low. I took 750 a of test from another lab on here awhile back and bloods came back about 2500. And I know that’s low too.

I’m no shill. I’ve used many sources on here. I don’t look for free gear I just post up a few pics and maybe what I’m taking here and there but I never tell anyone hey this is my go to. Or buy this because I am. We are all grown adults and we can decide for ourselves where to buy from.
I do expect what I buy to be legit and properly dosed because like most of us on here we aren’t getting pharm grade stuff or big ballers that we can get the best of the best. So I see where the numbers came in and it’s important.

I’ve been on this board a long time and most will tell you I don’t post bull shit and don’t promote any lab.
For my show I used Stanford and will again in the future. So sorry if I you thought I was promoting a source I just was showing a progress pic. I don’t come here for drama or silly conversations but figured I’d explain myself.
No need to explain yourself bro @Gaynz39 is just a fucking clown. Someone posted a blood test that supposedly followed protocol and supposedly was taking 2ml a week. It looks on the low side for sure I agree with you there @Gaynz39. But you're out of line talking all that shit when you yourself haven't done a thing but point the finger off of some speculation. I have pulled at least 6 bloods on 3 or 4 different batches of his test and they have always been on point. I actually pulled bloods on that same batch but I ordered the capped on accident so was capped at 1500. But if I'm not mistaken I was using 200mg a week. So I'm gonna go off my bloods and my experience so take your 2 cents and shove it up your ass spectator.

No need to explain yourself bro @Gaynz39 is just a fucking clown. Someone posted a blood test that supposedly followed protocol and supposedly was taking 2ml a week. It looks on the low side for sure I agree with you there @Gaynz39. But you're out of line talking all that shit when you yourself haven't done a thing but point the finger off of some speculation. I have pulled at least 6 bloods on 3 or 4 different batches of his test and they have always been on point. I actually pulled bloods on that same batch but I ordered the capped on accident so was capped at 1500. But if I'm not mistaken I was using 200mg a week. So I'm gonna go off my bloods and my experience so take your 2 cents and shove it up your ass spectator.
People mite actually listen to@Gaynz39 if he/she was civil. Reminds of @Zylar
I'm to the point now where I can't even take him/her seriously.