Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

No not at all. I don’t know my numbers. Just showing the progress I’ve made. I didn’t say it dosed right or underdosed.

Just posting what I’m taking. It maybe junk I never said it was good to go. I’ve never said that or never will about any source I’ve used on here. I don’t have numbers and I agree the bloods look low. I took 750 a of test from another lab on here awhile back and bloods came back about 2500. And I know that’s low too.

I’m no shill. I’ve used many sources on here. I don’t look for free gear I just post up a few pics and maybe what I’m taking here and there but I never tell anyone hey this is my go to. Or buy this because I am. We are all grown adults and we can decide for ourselves where to buy from.
I do expect what I buy to be legit and properly dosed because like most of us on here we aren’t getting pharm grade stuff or big ballers that we can get the best of the best. So I see where the numbers came in and it’s important.

I’ve been on this board a long time and most will tell you I don’t post bull shit and don’t promote any lab.
For my show I used Stanford and will again in the future. So sorry if I you thought I was promoting a source I just was showing a progress pic. I don’t come here for drama or silly conversations but figured I’d explain myself.
Ya, no need at all to explain yourself. You have contributed many times and most of us appreciate your contributions. Your pics look great as always. Keep up the hard work.

What’d you say? I was distracted by your avi
Lol, I was just thinking out loud Mr. Smooth.
I hardly ever do baseline bloods. It's situations like this that remind me just how important they are. Not just for situations such as this, but for just for ones own piece of mind.

Lol, I was just thinking out loud Mr. Smooth.
I hardly ever do baseline bloods. It's situations like this that remind me just how important they are. Not just for situations such as this, but for just for ones own piece of mind.
You were shilling for this source under your last handle, and your doing it again. Go away

There's no reason for this source not to have his test results on his test e. He's been warned and warned to get his shit together and test. He should've had it tested several times since the batch that caused all the pip that was overdosed.

Even if he’s test was zero to start with its low! Can’t belive the shills in this thread they don’t even belive the bloodwork.
I agree it's low. And fuck no I dont believe his blood work. I don't know the man. I'm supposed to trust him? He followed the exact protocol? Idk just seems suspect but time will tell.

For whatever protocol he followed if he pinned 300mg twice a week or even 600mg once a week it’s low. I don’t think he have a reason to lie the bloodwork he will be happy if it was good and post them again. And by my experience I used 1.2g of his test e and IME underdosed!

Why to believe all other bloodworks and not this?

Did he have baseline bloods? He posted the TT numbers and said as far as he knows it should be 5x at least. If I posted my TT numbers with no baseline and said I didn’t get 10x it’s shit gear I’d be questioned too. I don’t know if the test e is worth a fuck or not like i stated. Send that shit for testing and when it comes back low af then the proof is in the pudding.

I can post pre cycle test levels.

I just want to say that what's happening here is disgusting. I thought this forum was run by members for the members for harm reduction. The fact now that bloodwork is questioned with such a passion proves that this is wrong.

Here you go.

By no means was I trying to attack you and take Pharmasources side. The batch should be tested by PS and you did your part and did the blood work. With that being said, if his tests come back good (I’ve seen him post both good as bad results from different tests) then what? Are you going to be happy with the numbers you pulled? Of course not and I don’t know that I would be content either. Only other way to be for sure would be to run some pharma at same dose get bloods at same pinning protocol or send it for testing. You posted base line bloods but do you have any other bloodwork while cruising or blasting to know how you respond to testosterone?

By no means was I trying to attack you and take Pharmasources side. The batch should be tested by PS and you did your part and did the blood work. With that being said, if his tests come back good (I’ve seen him post both good as bad results from different tests) then what? Are you going to be happy with the numbers you pulled? Of course not and I don’t know that I would be content either. Only other way to be for sure would be to run some pharma at same dose get bloods at same pinning protocol or send it for testing. You posted base line bloods but do you have any other bloodwork while cruising or blasting to know how you respond to testosterone?

He can run some pharma and draw bloods or another ugl but pharma here cost 6.25€ per ml so at 2ml he’s going to spend 75€ For 6 weeks plus 30€ bloodwork to prove that a 50$ 20ml testosterone is underdosed is it worth it? IMO is already proven. And even if he prove it what he’s reward and who’s gonna be the loser in the whole story?
Shills here don’t belive this bloodwork so they gonna belive that he run pharma at 2ml?

He can run some pharma and draw bloods or another ugl but pharma here cost 6.25€ per ml so at 2ml he’s going to spend 75€ For 6 weeks plus 30€ bloodwork to prove that a 50$ 20ml testosterone is underdosed is it worth it? IMO is already proven. And even if he prove it what he’s reward and who’s gonna be the loser in the whole story?
Shills here don’t belive this bloodwork so they gonna belive that he run pharma at 2ml?
I don’t think i seen anyone that straight said they didn’t believe his blood work. Like with anything there’s variables and not everyone responds the same so the 5x or 10x theory is out the window without some comparable bloodwork while running test. You going to believe that PS’s gear is on point if the numbers come back spot on?

I don’t think i seen anyone that straight said they didn’t believe his blood work. Like with anything there’s variables and not everyone responds the same so the 5x or 10x theory is out the window without some comparable bloodwork while running test. You going to believe that PS’s gear is on point if the numbers come back spot on?
I belive that all PS gear is on spot except that testosterone because I used mane of his products and they are great I’m using his deca right now and it’s spot on and the var was the strongest var I ever used. But I’m not going to belive this test e is spot on and not only for the bloodwork but because I’ve used it at 1.2g and didn’t notice any typical sides I get acne oily skin water retention nor positive benefits I usually get.
I agree with what you say about the response to gear and the 5x-10x rule.

Update on test E : it’s defenitaly legit I’m feeling it , but idk if will keep using it everywhere I shot I have crippling pip red and swollen everywhere with little fevers delt pip continues 7 days after injection
Glute pip gone away after 7 days
Quads day 3 still swollen painful
I’ll give it a last chance tomorrow
Note I used 1ml on each site except glute so nothing extreme

I’ll try it tomorrow cause I don’t want to change brand it’s really legit and cheap so I’ll try that.

I belive that all PS gear is on spot except that testosterone because I used mane of his products and they are great I’m using his deca right now and it’s spot on and the var was the strongest var I ever used. But I’m not going to belive this test e is spot on and not only for the bloodwork but because I’ve used it at 1.2g and didn’t notice any typical sides I get acne oily skin water retention nor positive benefits I usually get.
I agree with what you say about the response to gear and the 5x-10x rule.
You run a couple different batches of his test e or what?

You run a couple different batches of his test e or what?
No at first couple shots was feeling real idk how to explain but when I start a cycle and shot test I kinda get like an instant energy etc. But later the results and sides didn’t seem to match my first feeling

No worries man, no offense taken. I always like to be polite and just with everyone, as a friend of mine says, respect given= respect taken. What I did not like at all from this source is that he shared some personal information and messages; that was a bitch move, and he didn't apologize for that. When the order was placed he also fucked up and left one item missing, did you see me in this thread whining and telling to everyone that he fucked up? No. Also, when I asked him yesterday to at least send me the testosterone vial that I'm inclined to thanks to the bloodwork he ignored my message. Obviously not going to take the enanthate one since I'm simply not happy at all with it. What I shared is the bloodwork and my disatisfaction with the product but I'm being called a liar or a gear whore trying to steal gear; again I did not say anything.

Luckily I keep track of everything and I have three tests available. Firstly here is my baseline testosterone for three years ago:

Secondly here is my bloodwork with Norma, a Greek pharma grade testosterone supplied by my local pharmacy. Dosage was 250mg/ml twice per week and same protocol before blood was used.

Thirdly this is from a Greek UGL I used.

All of these were with 500mg/ml per week, two pins per week. The bloodwork I posted the other day was supposedly with 600mg/ml and as you can see the difference is obvious.

Now you can see why I'm dissatisfied. I'm not new to this. I have no reason to cause 'trouble'. I simply did not get what I was promised. Bloodwork proves that, the end. I just hope for Pharmasource to make this right, because this cycle is already fucked up.