Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

To begin with, I'm not angry at you, I try to work out a solution with you.

I never said that it's "strongy" underdosed. The pharm grade testosterone I used had exactly x5 values. I used 500mg per week. 500x5 = 2500, that's what I got. With the other ugl I also used 500mg per week; I got slightly higher.

With yours I used 600mg per week. 600x5 = 3000. This is the minimum I should get. I got 2100. I'm not happy, might be a bad batch or anything it's understable and it happens. What I don't like is your attitude and I expect at least a sorry from you.

If you want I can also post the bloodwork of my friend here. No matter how you cut it 2100 is not good. Plain and simple.

Sir, you are really counting results of bloodtest so easy ?
Sorry from me ? Your friend lied about bloodtest, claimed that bloodwork is his. Then was yours.

Sorry from me ? Your friend lied about bloodtest, claimed that bloodwork is his. Then was yours.

Yep, that's how it's done and it's pretty accurate. As you saw I posted two bloodworks and this checked out.

I told my friend @AlwaysHungry to post it for me. I'm a busy man and lately I have gone through lots of changes in my life, I have a full time job and I work my way up to my second BSc in Human Nutrition. I didn't want to deal with what I'm dealing right now because I have so much limited time. Right now I'm really going out of my way to try to find a solution with this.

And you know what, trust in a client-dealer goes both ways. I trusted you with your gear and did not get what I was promised in return you do not trust me with the bloodwork? I seriously don't know what else to do. Should I just waste more money in bloodwork to prove it again, if you say yes I can go tomorrow and get tested again.

So you're in a pissing contest over 2 vials of test, one of which you didn't ship outo ut,which is worth about 5 bucks American. Your fucking kidding me.

I’ve had to had 2 resships just for one order because even the first reship was missing an item. On that same order was told the teva arimidex was no longer available that I had paid for and was given the cheaper wockhardt to replace it with no other compensation. Not a huge deal, I lost like $15 or $20 can’t remember so I just left it as that.

My most recent order had one reship to correct missing items and still was missing an item. Got one reply when I brought it twice, and have now been ignored about it. Missing item was only $15 so I’ll just cut my loss and save myself the hassel. I enjoy the product... when I get it.
Love how this gets glazed right over.

So you're in a pissing contest over 2 vials of test, one of which you didn't ship outo ut,which is worth about 5 bucks American. Your fucking kidding me.
It's crazy man. Think of how many potential customers see this and are like wtf. And on the flip side if I was a potential customer and saw a source resolve it swift and smooth without hesitation I'd be like okay. That's what's up. But nope. Just bad business.

It's crazy man. Think of how many potential customers see this and are like wtf. And on the flip side if I was a potential customer and saw a source resolve it swift and smooth without hesitation I'd be like okay. That's what's up. But nope. Just bad business.

The more you understand why all this shitstorm began and for what quantity we are talking about the funnier it gets. As I said previously I was hoping for a quick resolution, but no all this had to happen. What's even funnier is that this doesn't look good on him at all...that's why I was hoping to solve this with PMs.

@JackSmooth if what happened to you happens to me I'm royally fucked because I have 2 more mls of his oil.

Ya know, this is and always has been what's going on with this source. But he's cheap, so people just keep ordering. Funny thing is, there's other sources out there just as cheap

From the get-go it was a risk we decided to take [me and my buddies] if the gear was on point then it would be worth it on the long run.

In EU there isn't anyone as cheap. I don't have good luck with international sources, a total of 3 packs got seized if this wasn't a thing I would have blindly ordered from a UGL of a friend in USA. But whatever, lesson learned I guess.

Yep, that's how it's done and it's pretty accurate. As you saw I posted two bloodworks and this checked out.

What dosage was for 6700 result ?
Anyway, what exactly you expected that I will do when you send me bloodtest ? I wrote you that I will send you pharma grade testosteron IF LABORATORY TESTS will show bad result.
I think that you are little worry what will show laboratory tests, my opinion.

The more you understand why all this shitstorm began and for what quantity we are talking about the funnier it gets.
Yeah I'm gonna have to go back and read when I get home. But so far from what I see it just seems ridiculous. Like PS has a pride thing going on or something. I can't really comment any further until I read.

What dosage was for 6700 result ?
Anyway, what exactly you expected that I will do when you send me bloodtest ? I wrote you that I will send you pharma grade testosteron IF LABORATORY TESTS will show bad result.
I think that you are little worry what will show laboratory tests, my opinion.

He used 750mg/ml per week. Two pins per week along with another compound. He should have at least 3750. Key word: at least. He got almost double that which is welcome. The problem would be if he got less. It is not unheard of for someone taking 500mg/ml to have higher than 3k. But it's unheard of to have less than 2500, especially when the dosage was 600mg/ml.

I have nothing to worry about the tests. I won't tell you that you will fake the tests because I have good will for you and I respect all the testing you do.

So for now, let's drop all the replacement out of the window. How about you send the testosterone I'm entitled for thanks to the bloodwork?

Seems like anytime something negative is said about a source, they either blame the mailmen and women or want professional lab tests. Not everyone has the time, money, or patience to test every single thing they buy from a source. Not to mention the additional risks it entails.

He used 750mg/ml per week. Two pins per week along with another compound. He should have at least 3750. Key word: at least.

You answered yourself. There is 3000!! different and all is OK. You have 400different and its bad ? Oh yes. Bloodtests couldnt be counted like you count it sir.
Yes, for posting bloods I will send you 1 x20ml vial, like for all who posted bloods.

One interesting thing. In last months was posted several bloodtests , no one of them show bad results, only good. AND NOBODY CARES about results, there was only negative questions about capped, uncapped..... Now, all good results are forgotten ??

You answered yourself. There is 3000!! different and all is OK. You have 400different and its bad ? Oh yes. Bloodtests couldnt be counted like you count it sir.
Yes, for posting bloods I will send you 1 x20ml vial, like for all who posted bloods.

One interesting thing. In last months was posted several bloodtests , no one of them show bad results, only good. AND NOBODY CARES about results, there was only negative questions about capped, uncapped..... Now, all good results are forgotten ??

Mine is below 900. Which is extremely bad. Anyway why the fuck are we talking about the bloodwork of my friend? I want to talk about mine.

Ok, expect a PM from shortly with my free vial.

The last bloodwork I saw was from @Harmswhey and it was capped. Didn't see any others because I was busy and didn't browse this thread at all. Would be interesting to see bloodwork from Test E Pharmastar.

Also, I know that I'm Greek and we are supposed to be poor and lazy and all the negatives of all kinds but seriously, do you think that I would go for all this trouble to get free gear because "I can't pay for it?" What the fuck.

Also you should accept good and bad bloodwork, not everything is going to be perfect and you must be prepared for that and instead of blaming and arguing with customers you should probably take a look of your brewer who might not be as sincere as you might think. Because since you think that all this is an elaborate farse from an evil poor Greek to get your gear, let me throw a random thought out in the air, or maybe two. Maybe, I say maybe, your brewer isn't as good and accurate as you might think and maybe, just maybe, we can all assume that your testing is flawed or staged. I personally don't believe that but, oh well.

Mine is below 900. Which is extremely bad. Anyway why the fuck are we talking about the bloodwork of my friend? I want to talk about mine.

Why ? Because you are trying to count results of bloodtest like mathematical task. Thats why. Results could be expected in some reach. You must see that your counting its wrong.

I said some about Greek nation ? Quote me.

Why ? Because you are trying to count results of bloodtest like mathematical task. Thats why. Results could be expected in some reach. You must see that your counting its wrong.

I said some about Greek nation ? Quote me.

Regarding the Greek nation, it was supposed to be a sarcastic joke.

Would you be happy with these bloodwork results? If you were pinning your ass with 600mg of oil? Be sincere.