Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

No worries man, no offense taken. I always like to be polite and just with everyone, as a friend of mine says, respect given= respect taken. What I did not like at all from this source is that he shared some personal information and messages; that was a bitch move, and he didn't apologize for that. When the order was placed he also fucked up and left one item missing, did you see me in this thread whining and telling to everyone that he fucked up? No. Also, when I asked him yesterday to at least send me the testosterone vial that I'm inclined to thanks to the bloodwork he ignored my message. Obviously not going to take the enanthate one since I'm simply not happy at all with it. What I shared is the bloodwork and my disatisfaction with the product but I'm being called a liar or a gear whore trying to steal gear; again I did not say anything.

Luckily I keep track of everything and I have three tests available. Firstly here is my baseline testosterone for three years ago:

Secondly here is my bloodwork with Norma, a Greek pharma grade testosterone supplied by my local pharmacy. Dosage was 250mg/ml twice per week and same protocol before blood was used.

Thirdly this is from a Greek UGL I used.

All of these were with 500mg/ml per week, two pins per week. The bloodwork I posted the other day was supposedly with 600mg/ml and as you can see the difference is obvious.

Now you can see why I'm dissatisfied. I'm not new to this. I have no reason to cause 'trouble'. I simply did not get what I was promised. Bloodwork proves that, the end. I just hope for Pharmasource to make this right, because this cycle is already fucked up.

@pharmasource whats owed is owed and it was pretty shitty to post the PM’s....

I had missing items before as well. Worst issue I had before he revamped the packing was like 4 amps broke and my pack showed up to the house wet af.
I’ve had to had 2 resships just for one order because even the first reship was missing an item. On that same order was told the teva arimidex was no longer available that I had paid for and was given the cheaper wockhardt to replace it with no other compensation. Not a huge deal, I lost like $15 or $20 can’t remember so I just left it as that.

My most recent order had one reship to correct missing items and still was missing an item. Got one reply when I brought it twice, and have now been ignored about it. Missing item was only $15 so I’ll just cut my loss and save myself the hassel. I enjoy the product... when I get it.

When I first saw the results and shared them he told me to wait 3 weeks for the results to get back. 3 weeks is a long time to wait for this kind of thing, especially when you are on cycle. I have 8 more weeks of cycle and I'm stuck with this. So, realistically I would have 4 weeks if the results came back and he shipped me replacements. Ergo, cycle ruined. That's why I'm hoping for a quick resolution. A friend of mine placed another order from him and I told him to include the missing item, will take video in case he messed up again, because I will be called a liar again.

When I first saw the results and shared them he told me to wait 3 weeks for the results to get back. 3 weeks is a long time to wait for this kind of thing, especially when you are on cycle. I have 8 more weeks of cycle and I'm stuck with this. So, realistically I would have 4 weeks if the results came back and he shipped me replacements. Ergo, cycle ruined. That's why I'm hoping for a quick resolution. A friend of mine placed another order from him and I told him to include the missing item, will take video in case he messed up again, because I will be called a liar again.
Not sure which resolution you're looking for, his test e is screwed up

I’ve had to had 2 resships just for one order because even the first reship was missing an item. On that same order was told the teva arimidex was no longer available that I had paid for and was given the cheaper wockhardt to replace it with no other compensation. Not a huge deal, I lost like $15 or $20 can’t remember so I just left it as that.

My most recent order had one reship to correct missing items and still was missing an item. Got one reply when I brought it twice, and have now been ignored about it. Missing item was only $15 so I’ll just cut my loss and save myself the hassel. I enjoy the product... when I get it.
So between the cost difference in product and the other missing product that’s like $35-40. That’s bullshit. Any issues guys need to be brought up as it seems like the communication and service is declining.... @pharmasource whats the deal with these issues?

So between the cost difference in product and the other missing product that’s like $35-40. That’s bullshit. Any issues guys need to be brought up as it seems like the communication and service is declining.... @pharmasource whats the deal with these issues?
Declining? He's always been this way.

Why we people buy from here? Because we are cheap ass shits and put quantity over quality.
I’m going to stay away of course as I have ordered some items when the whole thing going on and I was ignored too.
I’m going to stick with pharma grade from now on and 1-2 top notch ugls.

Lesson learned don’t be cheap with the drugs we buy drugs and we are fking inject them in our bloodstream and we are cheap and don’t care about quality we are irresponsible for this and no bloodwork going to change that.

It’s our fucking responsibility to buy the highest quality for our body’s and our health.

Not sure which resolution you're looking for, his test e is screwed up

Was hoping he could replace it with his Test Cypionate which is "tested"
Or if he could provide with pharm grade test which he suggested if the results of his "test" comes back underdosed.

Was hoping he could replace it with his Test Cypionate which is "tested"
Or if he could provide with pharm grade test which he suggested if the results of his "test" comes back underdosed.
Seems reasonable. But personally, when a source screws me over, I refuse to run any of their other gear.

I would demand the pharm replacement then cut ties.
I would demand money. I wouldn't use anything he/she sells after mutiple members making complaints + the source is going to be mad about being caught. Could send him a bottle of estrogen or not tape his pack up as retaliation.

@Necessary Evil
You used 500mg pharma grade testosteron and your level was 2500
Then you used 600mg Pharmastar and level was 2100.
400 difference and gear is strongly underdosed ? You expected around 3000 ?
You wrote ,,A friend of mine who used a different source had something like 6700,,

So... Pharma grade 500mg = 2500 and its perfect, pharmasource 600mg = 2100 is total garbage....and your friend from another source have 6700.

@Necessary Evil
You wrote ,,A friend of mine who used a different source had something like 6700,,

So... Pharma grade 500mg = 2500 and its perfect, pharmasource 600mg = 2100 is total garbage....and your friend from another source have 6700.

To begin with, I'm not angry at you, I try to work out a solution with you.

I never said that it's "strongy" underdosed. The pharm grade testosterone I used had exactly x5 values. I used 500mg per week. 500x5 = 2500, that's what I got. With the other ugl I also used 500mg per week; I got slightly higher.

With yours I used 600mg per week. 600x5 = 3000. This is the minimum I should get. I got 2100. I'm not happy, might be a bad batch or anything it's understable and it happens. What I don't like is your attitude and I expect at least a sorry from you.

If you want I can also post the bloodwork of my friend here. No matter how you cut it 2100 is not good. Plain and simple.

@Necessary Evil

Ya know, you could have just replaced the test and looked like a big hero. Use the store credit I never claimed for the fake hgh you sold me.