Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Which source ( outside of me ) testing all new batches ? No one here. So why I must have all new batches tested, if nobody doing it ?
Yes, is only one actual batch and was send to test. Results from Janoshik expected next week, results from Chemtox in 3 weeks. ( so I think that last 4-5 batches was tested, batch after batch )
There are several sources that do it, the newer ones are starting to do it. you can afford it, and it's a good business practice. not to mention, you've had a couple of screwups with gear and ancillaries in the past

There are several sources that do it, the newer ones are starting to do it. you can afford it, and it's a good business practice. not to mention, you've had a couple of screwups with gear and ancillaries in the past

Our batches of ENA begun to be tested think 5 batches back, from that were ALL batches tested and results posted. Actual batch is in testing process.

You get what you pay for when you use this source. He is cheap and inconsistant. His biggest problem is how he handles issues. There is no other BBC way of putting it, he is an asshole. He is a shitty businessman and cant keep his emotions out of his business. I had an issue with him and got the same results. It could have been just that an issue. But he cant swallow his pride. Plus he never gave the refund to anaboliclabs. So he is also a liar. And no I dont believe any of his testing either. Amazingly my our lab tests did not match.

He has sold fake hgh to members and he tried selling rebranded gotropin for double the price and got caught.

I would give my money to just about any other source out there. Yes even hammer.

And yes those test values on the bloodwork are most definetly low.

I’m starting his GodT/StarT today. Still Fucked up he is denying it’s not GodT, and fucking charged Double the Price. And I simply asked him to make it right in any way he seen fit. Now that I know they are GodT I will dose them at 20 per Vial, and 5iu daily. Hopefully shit doesn’t fall of because things are starting to show effects. I’ll be so fucking pissed if shit starts going South...

You dont know nothing. Very soon I will show you how stupid you are when you still repeating this lie.

Repeated this lie? You never come back with an answer for several days, and then said you were reselling the GodT locally. I call bullshit. If not bulkshit then name the supplier to your FIRST 120 kits

And he will show a passing test e result. You really think he is going to post his test e at 175mg/ml. This guy is a lying dirt bag. I would take OJ Simpsons word over his.

You get what you pay for. PS is inconsistant and bottom of the barrel quality.

As for test e, I've had it from multiple sources without a problem. The pain his causes is not right. It is brewed wrong. But he wouldn't know because he outsources the brewing to some guy in a cave somewhere.

BOTTOM OF THE BARREL QUALITY!

For sure I will publish info who my sources are. OMG. Really I did not expect that you are smart, but now I see how stupid are you.

Stop the lying Bro. Your a fucking liar, Members see that. Fuck ups happen, but someone says they do no wrong will get their ass handed to them.

Stop the lying Bro. Your a fucking liar, Members see that. Fuck ups happen, but someone says they do no wrong will get their ass handed to them.

Very soon you will see. But...with your intelligence think that will be waste of info.