Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Have u used him duklets

I have. I bought 2 kits of his NEW StarTropin. In which is actual GodT240. His price is twice the amount of GodT when considering total SUSPECTED IUs. And he fails to tell the truth. Look back thru a couple pages, this Source never takes responsibility for anything that goes downhill, it’s always the Members fault. Spend your money elsewhere. GodT seen his prices he was selling the kits for and made it public on his page that PS was reselling his GH

2 month account is completely irrelevant. You know the Truth.

Yes I know, truth is that you are liar . And you think that if you repeat your lie, will be a truth. Never happend.
Yes 2 months and acting like you know everything. But you are not first. Mothafucka Zylar was the same :D

Yes I know, truth is that you are liar . And you think that if you repeat your lie, will be a truth. Never happend.
Yes 2 months and acting like you know everything. But you are not first. Mothafucka Zylar was the same :D

WHY would I lie? I have nothing to gain whether truth or lie. You know you bought 20 of his Kits, and said you were going to sale them locally. Your full of shit. I have no reason to lie. Never said I know everything FuckBoy.

WHY would I lie? I have nothing to gain whether truth or lie. You know you bought 20 of his Kits, and said you were going to sale them locally.

Yes and this is true ! No one of this was send like Startropin ! And like I said, new batch will be released very soon and you will see that you are liar, not me. You can ask Got240 if he made for me HGH 24IU with red tops and 10IU with purple tops.

Yes and this is true ! No one of this was send like Startropin ! And like I said, new batch will be released very soon and you will see that you are liar, not me. You can ask Got240 if he made for me HGH 24IU with red tops and 10IU with purple tops.

I DONT GIVE 2 FUCKS ABOUT A NEW BATCH. I’m talking about your lies with your first run of StarTopin. Your deflecting now. Your a Fucking liar. It shows.